Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp (25055 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by kenchop: 9:05am On Mar 02
VERY GOOD , SHE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THE CRIMINAL SHE IS. SHE MUST BE JAILED, SO IT WUD SERVE AS A WARNING TO OTHER MONSTERS LIKE HER WHO CANNOT STAND ANOTHER WOMAN'S CHILD.
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Kaido: 9:05am On Mar 02
Creamypie:
Naturally, this thing dey women body. To treat other kids not birthed by them differently. Its only in specific cases, they treat em equally
Igbo women

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Judolisco(m): 9:05am On Mar 02
Creamypie:
Naturally, this thing dey women body. To treat other kids not birthed by them differently. Its only in specific cases, they treat em equally
na only women from dis side of d country oh, e dey every woman body but eastern women own different, u fit check online na only dem dey beat househelp like say dem Wan kill dem.... Dem still dey bath for some 10 yrs old children sef.. U come say make 10 yrs old pikin dey bath for 6 yrs old child.... Some of dis women are jst utterly lazy

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by judedwriter(m): 9:06am On Mar 02
Some women vex their marital woes on their hapless house helps.

A little provocation and all hell is let loose.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by AyeMoJuba: 9:07am On Mar 02
But wait o!

Is it really possible that someone could muster such act of wickedness of inserting a hot knife into the Virginia of another?

Are humans capable of such wickedness or this is just an exaggeration of what actually happened?

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Mar 02
“She entered the kitchen with her back because she was running away from the cane, and she mistakenly sat on a burning gas cylinder. That was what happened to her.

“I didn’t use iron or anything like that on her or a knife,” she said.

Sigh... Even for a lawyer, she can't even lie intelligently.

So wicked, yet so dull! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by PrinceGallant: 9:07am On Mar 02
superCleanworks:
I would like to see what this woman looks like in prison uniform.
By the way, where is Chidimma (Ataga Killer)? Where is Evans?

You raised good questions
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Akinpresident: 9:09am On Mar 02
superCleanworks:

Nna kedu nke ikpozi onwe gi eze bad news? biko zakwa aha dinma.

Ihe nkea gwukwara ike oo.

Ma ahu o dikwa this guy 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Angelfrost(m): 9:11am On Mar 02
GloriousGbola:

no need to hide her face

As ugly physically as she is within...! Ewww!!! undecided
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Bluffly: 9:12am On Mar 02
123yes:
Why should some men be wicked to other people's children. Same lawyer will go and defend a client whose daughter face such issue
Kia! People living double faced life. Sycophants every where.
The person in question is a woman and not man
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by oyeb15: 9:13am On Mar 02
Lawyers always think they are above d law. That's why people use juju to decimate some of them.
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Exceed15: 9:20am On Mar 02
She should be thrown into jail. That's where she belongs. Wicked soul.
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Felaincarnated: 9:20am On Mar 02
Ugly karashika
GloriousGbola:

no need to hide her face
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Yankee101: 9:28am On Mar 02
Administer her the justice she denied that girl
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Umuinyioku: 9:29am On Mar 02
post=128733497:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/police-parade-lawyer-over-alleged-abuse-of-10-year-old-househelp/
This woman is naturally wicked. Evil. Would she allow any such treatment meted out to any of her children?

NBA should sanction her for acts inimical to legal profession. You can't be a Lawyer who is to defend the Truth and humane to others and same time goes against the tenets/doctrine.
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by jaxin119: 9:47am On Mar 02
Dpharisee:
When my wife tried to mistreat the child staying with us (I don't call her maid) I made it clear it would never happen under my roof, she wakes up and goes to bed when kids her age normally does and not earlier or later and eats whatever my kids eat and when we go out for outings no one should know she is not our child by looking different.
I maintained my strict instructions and as always expected she blackmailed me that I was molesting the girl and that was why I was treating special.
She insisted on taking her back to her family I said no problem but you should be ready to take up her role because maid will be engaged and that was it.

I blame the husband for tolerating child abuse in his house

You are a good man.
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by gift2xl: 10:01am On Mar 02
I appreciate Nigerians for standing up for this abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by korm2me(m): 10:03am On Mar 02
toprealman:
So she is not allowed to touch the penis of the toddler she was bathing? How else can she clean up him up thoroughly?
Besides, is this same woman paraded on FB? Looks nothing like the FB pics.
I don't understand ,how will a 10yrs old be bathing a 6yrs old. Can a 10yr old even bath him or herself?
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by korm2me(m): 10:05am On Mar 02
Primusinterpares:
Why these things? How do you find a 10years old attractive to the point you lose control?

Like how

Matured women dey if you are so hor*y and not able to control yourself.
Why go for a 10year old?
Lol it's free to read. Pls read before comment .you won't be charged any fee

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by ubimagos: 10:11am On Mar 02
123yes:
Why should some men be wicked to other people's children. Same lawyer will go and defend a client whose daughter face such issue
🖕
Na Igbo woman, abeg. Let men breath!

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by freemi(m): 10:21am On Mar 02
123yes:
na woman no be man. Haba
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by ade4real2016: 10:23am On Mar 02
This is the highest degree of crime against humanity...She should be sent to jail for d rest of her life...She doesn't deserve to live amongst human beings....

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Kobicove(m): 10:31am On Mar 02
KingLennon:
Marry only one woman and birthed children from only her. E get why o sad

Please how does thia relate to the topic under discussion here? undecided
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Chimela101: 10:46am On Mar 02
vastolord4:
The part that got me "inserting HOT knife into her vagaina" this one is worse than bdsm

I swear 😳
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Codes151(m): 10:49am On Mar 02
SHE KEEPS BRINGING THIS BABY TO GET SYMPATHY....

SENTENCE HER, GIVE HER CHILD TO HER FAMILY LETS SEE HOW SHE WILL FEEL TOO

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by themanderon: 10:56am On Mar 02
She still has mouth to talk. Such a wicked Jezebelic being.
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by javascript1901: 11:04am On Mar 02
oneman2k7:
Wicked woman. Remove her two eyes and set her free.

grin grin
That kind free
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by ivolt: 11:18am On Mar 02
Creamypie:
There is a difference between abuse and treating other kids differently.
Even men treat their step kids differently let alone relative kids.
It is not peculiar to women.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by frankyychiji(f): 11:19am On Mar 02
superCleanworks:

Nna kedu nke ikpozi onwe gi eze bad news? biko zakwa aha dinma.
Maka enigwe!
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by nedekid: 11:25am On Mar 02
post=128733499:
Every Terrible Bad News, Must Be Exposed In Anambra State, I, King Of BAD NEWS, will Publish Any Terrible News, Anywhere, AnyDay.
Lol
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Theoarhics: 12:07pm On Mar 02
Can I also report similar incident that happeñ to me 25 years ago when I was living with Auntie Agatha. That woman was à beast and demon together. But thank say man no be God she and children can't even look me in the eyes now. People are wicked. I can imagine the trauma the young girl is going thru

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa / Hoodlums Disrupt Activities Of Fun Seekers At National Theatre / Men Arrested For 'Robbing And Killing' A Customs Officer In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.