Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp (25082 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by delzbaba(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02
South east priest and pastors should start preaching to the women in there congregation about this kind of violence against innocent children, if you look at the other stores under this headline of similar events, you will shudder with fear.
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Obainoman6: 12:21pm On Mar 02
post=128733499:
Every Terrible Bad News, Must Be Exposed In Anambra State, I, King Of BAD NEWS, will Publish Any Terrible News, Anywhere, AnyDay.
You don dey smoke Igbo,

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by worksmart(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02
If guilty, the same should be done to her before they send her to jail.
vastolord4:
The part that got me "inserting HOT knife into her vagaina" this one is worse than bdsm
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Faithy04: 12:35pm On Mar 02
He should be put to justice
He is an harden criminal
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Mar 02
dettolgel:
■ It is Nigeria all form of weird behaviour is allowed. This woman and the parents of the abused child should be arrested.
Why give out your child when you tell people to ensure they can take care of kids before bringing them into this world. The go and marry crew and aunty go and born crew will not let people hear word.
Exactly, the parents first, then the teacher if allegations of abuse are evidenced. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by GloriousGbola: 2:51pm On Mar 02
The saga is reminding of a similar saga in newsline.

This broke man went to a prophetess who said his daughters were witches who were the cause of his poverty

The mad woman then proceeded to burn the hands of the girls. One girl was 10 years. The other was 18 and was able to escape the worst of it by sleeping with a junior prophet to the prophetess

So frank olize got the story and went to interview the prophetess. The prophetess was full of bombast.they are witches. Yes I burnt their hands. The whole drunk on power. And this was on National tv. The next week the woman had been arrested and was paraded on the next episode of newsline, fully deflated and denying what we had all seen with our eyes. I did not burn the children's hands.

Same energy for this woman. She was so confident that nothing would happen to her for abusing and maiming a child. People need to stop and think about their actions and the possible consequences

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by ObalendeCMS: 4:17pm On Mar 02
The way one of my aunt dey maltreat one 13 yo girl that has been with her for about 7-8 years, I'm sure that girl will end up being very damaged when she grows up. My aunt literally don pour her own winchcraft inside the girl.
I wonder why women without children are so wicked, upon say she still go adopt one boy wey go finally finish her when he discovers later in future that he has no father family to call his own due to my aunt's selfishness, foo1ishness & wickedness!
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Mar 02
Dpharisee:
When my wife tried to mistreat the child staying with us (I don't call her maid) I made it clear it would never happen under my roof, she wakes up and goes to bed when kids her age normally does and not earlier or later and eats whatever my kids eat and when we go out for outings no one should know she is not our child by looking different.
I maintained my strict instructions and as always expected she blackmailed me that I was molesting the girl and that was why I was treating her special. It got to a point she accused the girl of being possessed as told by a 'Man of God', I told my wife that if she is possessed it means that all of us in the house are possessed because we all drink from the same cups and her response was that I don't know anything about 'Spiritual matters'.
You try! If say na me, the fact that I am married to someone who would even conceive such evil against a child no go fit sit well with me at all. I go don waka out of that marriage from the first moment of discovery.... the END! I would do it to equally teach my own kids that I love them but I also love all other children out there as well. undecided
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Abemy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02
bewla:
Who is free

I think the federal government should make it mandatory for brain test
On all Nigeria

Tinubu should be tested first.
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by nzube25779: 10:50pm On Mar 02
Nna kedu nke ikpozi onwe gi eze bad news? biko zakwa aha dinma.Nna kedu nke ikpozi onwe gi eze bad news? biko zakwa aha dinma....
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:56am On Mar 03
Umu Nwanyi Igb0..
Tufiaaaaaa.. Ekwensu kpuo unu òkú...

Make Dem keel her nah ..
Nonzenze
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by DenreleDave(m): 3:15am On Mar 03
Dpharisee:
When my wife tried to mistreat the child staying with us (I don't call her maid) I made it clear it would never happen under my roof, she wakes up and goes to bed when kids her age normally does and not earlier or later and eats whatever my kids eat and when we go out for outings no one should know she is not our child by looking different.
I maintained my strict instructions and as always expected she blackmailed me that I was molesting the girl and that was why I was treating her special.

It got to a point she accused the girl of being possessed as told by a 'Man of God', I told my wife that if she is possessed it means that all of us in the house are possessed because we all drink from the same cups and her response was that I don't know anything about 'Spiritual matters'.

So I paid a visit to the so called MOG and asked him why he declared my ward as 'possessed'? So I told him I will sow a big seed into his Ministry if he calls my wife and withdraw his comment. I gave him some money and promised to come back with my 'seed', he invited my wife and informed her that the 'Holy Spirit' has revealed to him that she was not possessed by evil Spirit but that she is just a stubborn child and he will pray for her to start behaving well. grin

That ended the matter but then I also realised how some of the so called preachers are fake and manipulate people easily especially women.

After a few years of living with us she insisted on taking her back to her family I said no problem but you should be ready to take up her little role in the house because no new maid will be engaged and that was it.

I blame the husband for tolerating child abuse in his house

Bros, do you mean the bolded? For real for real?

I'm sorry to say this, I am not being tribalistic Pls.. I suppose u r igbo.... Why do Igbo women like maltreating kids not theirs? I don't mean all Igbo ladies but majority...

And for their men, is it that they can't control their wives? Thank God u were able to control yours...
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by DenreleDave(m): 3:19am On Mar 03
Mvnster:
On her part, the suspect, Okafor, who is a mother of four, denied inflicting injuries on her househelp, who she said fell on a burning camp gas while she was trying to flee from being beaten.

“She entered the kitchen with her back because she was running away from the cane, and she mistakenly sat on a burning gas cylinder. That was what happened to her.

This one too na person wife and mother? Shameless dumb thing.

Don't be surprised that it was some mothers that gave her that advice.... They will. Convince her to report herself and say that excuse.

Some women are terrible
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:05am On Mar 03
GloriousGbola:

no need to hide her face
Devil incarnate with with an ugly face.
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:06am On Mar 03
GloriousGbola:

no need to hide her face
Such an ugly devil incarnate. Tufiaa!
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Pauliaette(m): 11:23am On Mar 03
With the epic profession, bad character put her in the mess. She just single handedly put laws into her hands...
Pls don't spare her...
Arrand nonsense
Re: Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp by Charly68: 12:21pm On Mar 03
Somebody is helping you to take good care of your children and house yet you treat her worse than animal. Even animals shouldn't be given such a treatment talk less of a human being , this type of a woman should be given long term imprisonment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Goes Missing In Akwa Ibom After Dropping Suicide Note In Church / Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Parts In Katsina (Photos) / Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.