Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman (19265 Views)

N1.1trn Anchor Borrowers’ Loan: Tinubu Orders Security Agencies To Recover Cash / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) / Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Iykopee(m): 8:25am On Mar 02
grin Subsidy is gone but he went back and reintroduced subsidy with much higher payments. The greatest idiot in Nigeria right now is Thièfnubu.

The man is a clueless daft buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by michlins(m): 8:25am On Mar 02
Payment of subsidy isn't a crime. Most developed economies pay subsidy to keep prices of important and basic products affordable.

That being said, this government should at least be honest with the masses. You promised PH refinery, Dangote refinery and others coming on stream but still nothing.

This is what you get when you don't plan or understand the true situation of issues. Announcing deregulation of petrol and forex market on your inaugural speech without even understanding how it all works. Today, you have reversed the whole programmes and went ahead to pay more than what was being paid earlier and pushed the masses into untold suffering.

Nigeria will win regardless. You soulless politicians can and will never prevail

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Passionnn: 8:26am On Mar 02
Clueless
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Intergrated: 8:26am On Mar 02
Amayanabo01:
If them explain Nigeria to you and you understand that means them no explain am well.
Abi you dey mad. Na only madman fit understand Nigeria.
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by skj1377(m): 8:27am On Mar 02
That's because Tinubu floated the Naira and the devaluation was astronomically devastating. Tinubu had no option but to silently re introduce subsidy payment or else his tenure would have been only few months before democracy is truncated and another election held in few years time.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by ObaKlaz: 8:28am On Mar 02
grin
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by amnesty7: 8:29am On Mar 02
Dickerman, from their names you shall know them: the serpents who want to see Nigerians in utter suffering. God pass una!
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by franchasofficia: 8:31am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
You will like him soon dear.

He will fix the country, he's naturally not a wicked man
What an oxymoron cheesy grin

Tinubu means "criminal", "corruption", "lies", "deceit", "greed", "occultism", "voodoo worshipping", "thuggery" grin

Asiwaju means "I steal first"

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by ObaKlaz: 8:31am On Mar 02
cheesy
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Honestey: 8:32am On Mar 02
SUBSIDY IS GONE but his mama still dey. Nigeria is a mystery of mystery
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Konquest: 8:32am On Mar 02
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/fg-pays-n1trn-monthly-as-petrol-subsidy-pinnacle-oil-md/
Keeping that context in mind, I want to point out that there is still a massive subsidy in PMS, albeit in the FX portion of PMS Price, not the global price in dollars.

“The consequences of this subsidy are: The cost of gasoline in Nigeria is the lowest in Africa by far, which encourages smuggling out, further depriving Nigeria of value. Smuggling causes Nigeria to subsidize neighboring countries even while our economy struggles. The cost is hurting the entire budget, Federal and State, as critical programs cannot be funded to pay this subsidy. It is currently calculated to be about 1 trillion Naira/month.
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by alfredilly: 8:33am On Mar 02
G
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by EreluRoz: 8:33am On Mar 02
franchasofficia:
What an oxymoron cheesy grin

Tinubu means "criminality", "corruption", "lies", "deceit", "greed", "occultism", "voodoo worshipping", "thuggery" grin
😂 you have finished my asiwaju patapata wetin remain
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:34am On Mar 02
Fearurcreeator:
Who dem pay am to... Na this man dey collect am or what ... Cus I know some people love negative news like ... Election time they were happy saying he can't walk , he dey bend , he dey piss for body and the rest... What I noticed here is that a particular tribe dey suffer no be small but always claiming they are doing fine ... They gave many likes to negative news ... They are thieves waiting for opportunities to steal too... They are jobless claiming billionaires... Most accounts numbers I have been seeing recently here are mostly from that tribe... Yeye people... Well I don't see them as NIGERIAns ... Lolzzz .. I will say it again the only come here to pour their frustrations... Yeye tribe , thieves them ...
"Pinnacle Oil and Gas Limited, an indigenous oil and gas company active across the entire downstream value chain" ... He is the CEO and co-owner of a company that is a major player in the Nigerian oil industry, he certainly knows more than an average Joe.
Just admit that you were scammed by your government.

3 Likes

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Tradepunter2: 8:35am On Mar 02
EmiloCorn:
Who is this person trying to gaslight my oga today na? angry

Wait let me call my CoRn members to invade this thread

Hahahaha 😂😂😂.... Nigerians una be clowns
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by lexy2014: 8:35am On Mar 02
michlins:
Payment of subsidy isn't a crime. Most developed economies pay subsidy to keep prices of important and basic products affordable.

That being said, this government should at least be honest with the masses. You promised PH refinery, Dangote refinery and others coming on stream but still nothing.

This is what you get when you don't plan or understand the true situation of issues. Announcing deregulation of petrol and forex market on your inaugural speech without even understanding how it all works. Today, you have reversed the whole programmes and went ahead to pay more than what was being paid earlier and pushed the masses into untold suffering.

Nigeria will win regardless. You soulless politicians can and will never prevail

thanks for your first statement. very apt and true.

unfortunately, many of our people dont understand the importance of subsidy and have allowed themselves to be deceived that they dont deserve subsidies whereas those in government are enjoying expensive freebies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by lexy2014: 8:37am On Mar 02
MASTERCHIEF0847:

"Pinnacle Oil and Gas Limited, an indigenous oil and gas company active across the entire downstream value chain" ... He is the CEO and co-owner of a company that is a major player in the Nigerian oil industry, he certainly knows more than an average Joe.
Just admit that you were scammed by your government.

then for him to have made this statement, either shows that he is ignorant or just being as mischevious and wicked as the leaders we have. he is part of the elite, so they think alike.

“The consequences of this subsidy are: The cost of gasoline in Nigeria is the lowest in Africa by far, which encourages smuggling out, further depriving Nigeria of value. Smuggling causes Nigeria to subsidize neighboring countries even while our economy struggles. The cost is hurting the entire budget, Federal and State, as critical programs cannot be funded to pay this subsidy. It is currently calculated to be about 1 trillion Naira/month."
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Acidosis(m): 8:37am On Mar 02
Nigeria needs FDIs ke? I thought the economic clowns like Reno and the Uncommon Sense Senator said that we should patronise only Nigerian companies?

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by mastermaestro(m): 8:37am On Mar 02
aloziedaya:
Why is he saying that fuel is cheap? It's very very expensive looking at our minimum wage

That man is an idiot. Next time he should consider the minimum wage of the average Nigerian worker both in public and private sectors before spewing rubbish. angry
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Tradepunter2: 8:37am On Mar 02
amnesty7:
Dickerman, from their names you shall know them: the serpents who want to see Nigerians in utter suffering. God pass una!

STFU.... Idiot.... This man have earned everything via hardwork..... He's in the system, you suffering and still defending nonsense.... Time will come people like you will collect in real life....... keep supporting nonsense that's pushing Nigerians to the wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by franchasofficia: 8:38am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
😂 you have finished my asiwaju patapata wetin remain
hahahahaha

That man called Tinubu is a very expert criminal and public fund looter.

Tinubu derives highest ecstasy from stealing government/public fund, it makes his tiny dick to stand like Olumo rock cheesy

That criminal called Asiwaju really mastered the act of political deceit and looting so well cheesy
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by reiddecuti: 8:39am On Mar 02
Nigerian government has been lying to Nigerians since immemorial. Government not being truthful and accountable to her citizens because of ulterior motive to siphon the coffer.

And the masses ignominious ignorance making them not to demand accountability from the government.

What a country of f00ls...
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by emerged01(m): 8:40am On Mar 02
Cheap fuel encourages smuggling? What kind of nonsense is this? So citizens should suffer because govt cannot curb smuggling on it's own without raising the cost of fuel.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by BrighterSyde: 8:42am On Mar 02
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This is a known fact,only APC and their supporters are the people believing the propaganda.

How can you explain the fact that when dollar was 700 naira fuel price was 650 to 700,and now that dollar is above 1500,the price of fuel still remains the same.

Remember that fuel is been imported too,so common sense should tell us that by now the price of landing must have changed greatly.

Shouting subsidy is gone, subsidy is gone on your first day in office, without plans on how to cushion the effect of the removal is what brought us to where we are today.

Fearurcreeator you may be right about the fact that it is one tribe that has issues. Now remove tribalism and politics and apply common sense. Analyze this and you will see that this is not a matter of tribe. How can subsidy be removed and still the price is still 700N. Just use common sense for this and give an answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by bitbillionaire: 8:45am On Mar 02
The title of this post should be: 'ABOUT ONE TRILLION NAIRA LOOTED MONTHLY IN NIGERIA UNDER THE PRETEXT OF SUBSIDY PAYMENT!'

Who will save this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by SKYHIGHfx: 8:47am On Mar 02
Fearurcreeator:
Who dem pay am to... Na this man dey collect am or what ... Cus I know some people love negative news like ... Election time they were happy saying he can't walk , he dey bend , he dey piss for body and the rest... What I noticed here is that a particular tribe dey suffer no be small but always claiming they are doing fine ... They gave many likes to negative news ... They are thieves waiting for opportunities to steal too... They are jobless claiming billionaires... Most accounts numbers I have been seeing recently here are mostly from that tribe... Yeye people... Well I don't see them as NIGERIAns ... Lolzzz .. I will say it again the only come here to pour their frustrations... Yeye tribe , thieves them ...

paid online miscreants

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by RisenObinna: 8:48am On Mar 02
Fearurcreeator:
Try dey read or go back to school, e go help you

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by EreluRoz: 8:50am On Mar 02
franchasofficia:
hahahahaha

That man called Tinubu is a very expert criminal and public fund looter.

Tinubu derives highest ecstasy from stealing government/public fund, it makes his tiny dick to stand like Olumo rock cheesy

That criminal called Asiwaju really mastered the act of political deceit and looting so well cheesy
Honestly he fall my hands sha. I can't even defend him. Shame is catching me 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Livingstone124: 8:51am On Mar 02
Fearurcreeator:
Your so called yeye tribe knew that this your shake shake president na fake yet the sophisticated tribe brought this disaster upon the whole country. Continue with your folly.

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by amnesty7: 8:51am On Mar 02
aloziedaya:
Why is he saying that fuel is cheap? It's very very expensive looking at our minimum wage
Don't mind the IMF boys in our country.
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Jagabanarmy: 8:52am On Mar 02
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/fg-pays-n1trn-monthly-as-petrol-subsidy-pinnacle-oil-md/
God bless Jagaban for subsidizing fuel prices and I want him to keep it up and never listen to this dickhead to remove it. A very useless idea from dickhead. Probably, he wants the hardship to bite harder
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by franchasofficia: 8:53am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Honestly he fall my hands sha. I can't even defend him. Shame is catching me 😂😂😂
Lolz you eh, nothing will make u stop supporting Tinubu oh cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infrastructural Neglect In Nigerian Barracks / The Dankwambo Alternative And The Choice Before Nigeria In 2019 / Ambode Okays Construction Of Fagba Flyover Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.