Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman (19234 Views)

N1.1trn Anchor Borrowers’ Loan: Tinubu Orders Security Agencies To Recover Cash / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) / Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by femicyrus(m): 10:46am On Mar 02
If you listen to TUC president last night, you will know why the price of petrol has remained stable compared to the lamba that this man is saying.

According to him, the naira is under valued and it's original value is around N600 to a dollar. Therefore, the CBN gives only the NNPCL alone this privilege to address petrol supply to Nigerians

I know this is another avenue for corruption because Nigerians are naturally greedy
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by ViceGovernor: 11:09am On Mar 02
linearity:
Na wa!

The more you see, the less you know!

So all these wahala price hike, fuel price hike, suffering no bi because say dem remove subsidy!

If dem come remove subsidy on top of dis na just perish dem perish 9ja bi that.
Federal gunment will soon deny the news....and that will only confirm it as true.

You are very correct sir this country the more you hear the more u get confused
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by ViceGovernor: 11:13am On Mar 02
Ournolly:
Governance is not propaganda or election robbery.
You can grab it, snatch it and run away with it but your ineptitude to governance will be exposed to the whole world.

Make I no talk much before they fine me $10 billion.
Lol

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by BenuePolitician(m): 11:18am On Mar 02
But they told us that "Subsidy is gone" grin
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Tbasicme: 11:18am On Mar 02
The question is how much is the landing cost and who are those collecting this subsidy

nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/fg-pays-n1trn-monthly-as-petrol-subsidy-pinnacle-oil-md/
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by samwillyco1(m): 11:19am On Mar 02
Criminals in power
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by surgical: 11:26am On Mar 02
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This is a known fact,only APC and their supporters are the people believing the propaganda.

How can you explain the fact that when dollar was 700 naira fuel price was 650 to 700,and now that dollar is above 1500,the price of fuel still remains the same.

Remember that fuel is been imported too,so common sense should tell us that by now the price of landing must have changed greatly.

Shouting subsidy is gone, subsidy is gone on your first day in office, without plans on how to cushion the effect of the removal is what brought us to where we are today.

We were still trying to wrap our heads around the new development,he went ahead to float the naira.

Another hasty decision that we are suffering today.

Subsidy removal and floating the naira at the same time was never a wise decision.

IMF on the other hand kept on mounting pressure on Nigeria government. They just found out they can influence the present government,and they kept coming for more.
you are not different from the apc supporters who always parroted whatever the government put in the mouth .the idea of saying the government should cushion the effect before the removal is begging the issue, you don't have to inflict injury on someone and then be giving him pain killer etc,the best thing is not to have inflicted the pain in the first place at all

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Policy3: 11:42am On Mar 02
Now it's been removed, what benefit has it on the common men,the masses??
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Tonididdyx: 11:46am On Mar 02
APC is pure evil!

... So they are still paying petrol subsidy, increased petrol pricex5.
So indirectly the thief at AR, is collecting 1tr monthly to his pocket.
It sounds ridiculous to you right?, that one man will be so greedy as to have 1tr to himself monthly?... THEN YOU DO NOT KNOW A GREEDY YORUBA MAN
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Christian36: 11:49am On Mar 02
Ezewuzie01:
Tinubu is running a government of deceit but he is still better than the demented Peter Obi who plans to wage religious war against muslims and plunge the nation into a second civil war with his IPOB mentality. Nigerians must look beyond these two fraudulent men in 2027.
Your propaganda won't save you guys, just continue licking your wound. Instead of you to face the subject, you still prefer to drag Obi to this ugly matter.
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Resurgent2016: 12:12pm On Mar 02
tunjijones:
Mumu man... On your first day in office you just came and said subsidy is gone. This is without understudying the pros and cons.

The arrogance of Tinubu is what is causing Nigerian this pains we are going through.

Now, shey we are still paying the same subsidy u said is gone. But this difference is that Nigerian has to pay 3 times the amount we use to pay for petrol.

What a clueless govt.

Was just a futile experiment in economics:

Subsidy is back ,unfortunately petrol alreary tripled in prices.

For floating naira, cbn has returned to the traditional method of selling cash to bdc at a fix rate and volume, but naira has already devalued by almost 100%
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Resurgent2016: 12:16pm On Mar 02
badoh:

He wouldn't have continued paying the subsidy had it been the naira was not floated. Floating the naira was what caused the entire issue but for how long will the country continue to borrow forex to defend the naira?

Even a dr will prescribe medication over a period of days.

He wont tell you to take the whole pack of paracetamol in one sitting.

The free float experiment is failing also. Cbn returned back to the traditional method of selling usd to bdc as a fixed price to stablise price. Unfortunately much of the damage is already done
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:50pm On Mar 02
Taylor89 come see chomchin!
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by gigfx: 2:00pm On Mar 02
Make world bank and IMF please help us press their neck wella, them think say immediately them announced subsidy as been removed them go give them loan to loot again.

I will be very very happy if the loan them wan collect to share among themselves again never ever to be granted.

E lo fokan bale,,,,.
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by hodestruth: 2:06pm On Mar 02
Please can someone explain to me, is PMS no more transported with tankers and how can a tanker of at least 33,ooo litres of fuel pass through border without being noticed by our security operatives that the poor masses are being punished, why can't government go after them or are the tankers invisible, this baffles me when ever smuggling is used as an excuse for punishing the masses, where are our DSS, Police and Customs men on the borders post, how do they detect a bag of rice in someone's car boot and can't see a tanker crossing border, tell me please
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by mofedamijo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02
Nigeria's budget is 21 trillion, if the FG os paying 1 trillion per month, that means 12 trillion per year in spent on subsidies. This man is certainly lying.
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Whalis: 2:56pm On Mar 02
Akwamkpuruamu:

What FG intervention do you want in this and how?
If there is steady power supply every other thing will fall in line.
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Tianamen1: 4:28pm On Mar 02
omohayek:

Of what relevance is your minimum wage to the cost of producing refined petroleum, shipping it half-way across the world, and then storing it in expensive containers? The refining and the shipping are done on the international market in US Dollars, and the storage facilities are constructed using materials also paid for in USD. Even if your minimum wage was zero, these harsh realities would still remain, and the costs of getting that refined petroleum to you would still have to be covered in full.

It's the height of stupidity to think how much you personally earn can dictate the prices of things you want - such illogical ranting only speaks to the overblown sense of entitlement you and so many other Nigerians suffer from.

Who is responsible for the collapse in the value of the Naira? The government or the people?

The collapse of the value of the Naira has increased poverty and inequality in Nigeria. This should be obvious to you. So once more, who should be held responsible for the collapse of the Naira?
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by frog12: 5:10pm On Mar 02
The man must be a private importer so he is complaining. This is not our concern. Agent of imf.

Kukutenla:
I want to point out that there is still a massive subsidy in PMS, albeit in the FX portion of PMS Price, not the global price in dollars.

Removing subsidy and devaluing the naira was reckless
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Yankee101: 6:37pm On Mar 02
Tinubu and co were the old 419 boys of Lagos
They’ve captured govt witch fraudulent money
From Ogun state to Lagos to Aso rock
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Yankee101: 7:15pm On Mar 02
Tinubu the criminal
He owns Oando which benefits from subsides
Trust him about subsidies at your own risk
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Uncletony(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02
Fearurcreeator:
Who dem pay am to... Na this man dey collect am or what ... Cus I know some people love negative news like ... Election time they were happy saying he can't walk , he dey bend , he dey piss for body and the rest... What I noticed here is that a particular tribe dey suffer no be small but always claiming they are doing fine ... They gave many likes to negative news ... They are thieves waiting for opportunities to steal too... They are jobless claiming billionaires... Most accounts numbers I have been seeing recently here are mostly from that tribe... Yeye people... Well I don't see them as NIGERIAns ... Lolzzz .. I will say it again the only come here to pour their frustrations... Yeye tribe , thieves them ...
dem full my mention ... Lolzzzz .. make una go find work do ... The tribe knows themselves...

An Erudite SKULLER has spoken, mention the tribe u coward whose ancestors drank rat poisons!
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Fearurcreeator: 9:42pm On Mar 02
Uncletony:

An Erudite SKULLER has spoken, mention the tribe u coward whose ancestors drank rat poisons!
Cry cry
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Mirriamvic(f): 8:49pm On Mar 03
Fearurcreeator:
Who dem pay am to... Na this man dey collect am or what ... Cus I know some people love negative news like ... Election time they were happy saying he can't walk , he dey bend , he dey piss for body and the rest... What I noticed here is that a particular tribe dey suffer no be small but always claiming they are doing fine ... They gave many likes to negative news ... They are thieves waiting for opportunities to steal too... They are jobless claiming billionaires... Most accounts numbers I have been seeing recently here are mostly from that tribe... Yeye people... Well I don't see them as NIGERIAns ... Lolzzz .. I will say it again the only come here to pour their frustrations... Yeye tribe , thieves them ...
dem full my mention ... Lolzzzz .. make una go find work do ... The tribe knows themselves...
Your obsession for that tribe is the reason why joy is far from you. The more you hate them, the more they progress. Wipe your tears hunger no dey SE. Apart from Onitsha and Awka other areas are into subsistence farming.

Laziness and Jealousy go finish you if you don't go and work.
Re: FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman by Fearurcreeator: 11:02pm On Mar 03
Mirriamvic:

Your obsession for that tribe is the reason why joy is far from you. The more you hate them, the more they progress. Wipe your tears hunger no dey SE. Apart from Onitsha and Awka other areas are into subsistence farming.

Laziness and Jealousy go finish you if you don't go and work.
If you need job I will get you one... Just tell me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno; Kill Two (Photos) / Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.