Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 (371 Views)

Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Pst E. A Adeboye ( Daddy GO) At 82 / Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) / Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by TheRareGem1(f): 9:54am On Mar 02
It was Mummy G.O. who once said to us, ‘See how God uses your father as a smokescreen to do the miracles He wants to do.’
This realization that ‘apart from Him, you can do nothing,’ and that ‘no one can receive anything that is not given to him by God’ probably explains why a man so spiritually and intellectually gifted, so revered, and so respected by the high and low alike would still be so genuinely humble, self-effacing, and unfailingly respectful even of his subordinates.

His impeccable integrity, his measured speech and actions at all times, his life of many challenges and wars, his courage, his unshaken faith, his deep love for God, through phenomenal achievement and numbing personal tragedy, are all together the most persuasive evangelical message to all, even those of other faiths, of the grace and mercy of God in the life of the saved.

For us, we are extremely proud that this man of extraordinary faith, courage, and humility is one we can call our Daddy.

Daddy, Happy 82nd birthday. As your days, so shall your strength, wisdom, and favor with God in Jesus’ name. Amen @pastoreaadeboyeofficial

The last slide just sums up Daddy and a photo that means the world to me, this was at my Mum’s 90th Birthday Church Service last year, As I helped my Mum get up after kneeling on one side after prayers, Daddy grabbed her hands on the second side to help her up as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4ALgtrtF6_/?igsh=NjFhOGMzYTE3ZQ==

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by Temmy1997(f): 9:55am On Mar 02
Happy birthday daddy GO

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by Chiefpriestt: 9:57am On Mar 02
I just don't gbadu this daddy GO
Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by alsudan: 9:57am On Mar 02
Adeboye stop being a nepotistic hypocrite.

Theres no better day to speak against the hunger and killings in the land than your Birthday.

You protested in the past, why are you suddenly deaf and dumb now that its your tribesman at the helm

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by immortalcrown(m): 10:02am On Mar 02
Dear GO, happy birthday. I wish you many happy returns.

May God make you wiser so that you will reduce or completely stop the mistakes you make on pulpits. I condemn those mistakes but don't condemn you because I understand that no humam is perfect. I also pity gullible people who consider you perfect and try to justify your mistakes.

Enjoy your day.

But wait oh! So you senior Tinubu wey you strong pass?
Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by JohnnA1: 10:03am On Mar 02
Chiefpriestt:
I just don't gbadu this daddy GO
Normal.
He doesn't know you exist...
God has kept him till now.
He didn't fall your "obidient" tricks, obidient insults can't pull him down 👎🏾

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by EreluRoz: 10:14am On Mar 02
This is part of the reason Buhari never supported his presidential ambition. Adeboye would have been the president by proxy.
Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by Adelekan40(m): 10:29am On Mar 02
Happy birthday to our dear Pastor E.A.Adeboye.. wishing baba many more years in the service of God.
Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by Dsimmer: 11:12am On Mar 02
Osibanjo's wife is Awolowo's grand daughter, right? I see Awolowo's face on her. Beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by Melagros(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02
COMRADES, Adeboye is a pastor cum politician
Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by Chiefpriestt: 11:07pm On Mar 02
JohnnA1:
Normal.
He doesn't know you exist...
God has kept him till now.
He didn't fall your "obidient" tricks, obidient insults can't pull him down 👎🏾
I don't enjoy zombies quoting me, take note
Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by Okwyjesus(m): 12:53am On Mar 03
alsudan:
Adeboye stop being a nepotistic hypocrite.

Theres no better day to speak against the hunger and killings in the land than your Birthday.

You protested in the past, why are you suddenly deaf and dumb now that its your tribesman at the helm

Do you have basic home training at all?

Forget church l.mean home training?
Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by Chinkoalhaji34: 1:23am On Mar 03
Thank you for being a shining example of humility, faith, and love for God. Happy 82nd birthday Daddy, may God continue to bless and strengthen you.
Re: Osinbajo Felicitates with Daddy GO As He Clocks 82 by Shadomaan7: 1:47am On Mar 03
Happy birthday Daddy, your humble spirit and unwavering faith are a powerful testimony of Gods grace and mercy. May your strength and wisdom continue to inspire us all. God bless pastoreaadeboyeofficial

(1) (Reply)

Olawale Rasheed: Diary Of Serial Blackmailer, Liar / Nigerian Army Of Occupation Must Stop Further Collateral Damages In The Creeks . / Debt Controversy: APC Dumps El-rufai, Declares Support For Gov Uba Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.