Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (17770 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Pope Francis Celebrates His 82nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by jojothaiv(m): 11:37am On Mar 02
How dem take handle the Apapa regional head matter sef?
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Thegamingorca(m): 11:48am On Mar 02
Nah everyday this Baba dey do bday
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by AareGaa: 11:48am On Mar 02
Kukutenla:

Which constitution says that

RCCG Constitution
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Felaincarnated: 11:56am On Mar 02
Hushpuppi Adegboye

2 Likes

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by DirectoPatriots(f): 12:00pm On Mar 02
More grace Sir, the father of many nations

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Jemex003: 12:05pm On Mar 02
AareGaa:
Adeboye should retire and let a younger person take over.

Constitution of the church says a pastor should retire once he is 70 years.

He has overstayed.

We all know there's nothing spiritual about being a pastor today. Everything is about aggrandizing material things and fame.

Go retire him or change him if it’s your father post

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Amount(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02
writeprof:

Adeboye is considered a preacher of the prosperity gospel, a claim he does not deny, saying that "Pentecostals have such an impact because they talk of the here and now, not just the by and by… while we have to worry about heaven, there are some things God could do for us in the here and now."

Update this information about our esteemed Daddy GO...OP.

However, Adeboye emphasises holiness as the key to the prosperity of God. His life exemplifies holiness more than prosperity as seen in his humble and honest lifestyle. While he says he is not a great preacher, you cannot dispute that God has given him the gift of wisdom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A TRUE MAN OF GOD WHO SINCERELY DESIRES HIS CHILDREN TO BE GREATER THAN HIMSELF IN LOVING AND SERVING GOD. GOD KEEP YOU FOR US DADDY.

FOR THOSE INSULTING HIM, I FEAR FOR YOU IF YOU WILL GET TO THIS AGE OH.

WELL, DADDY GO TELLS US, HE WAS ONCE IGNORANT AND FOOLISH AS WELL BEFORE PROBLEMS OF LIFE, DESPITE BEING A PHD HOLDER AND A LECTURER AT A UNIVERSITY, PUSHED HIM TO SEEK SOLUTIONS FROM THE GOD HE USED TO INSULT IN THEIR STAFF CLUB ON TOP OF BEER.

I PRAY, GOD OPENS YOUR EYES OF UNDERSTANDING. JESUS LOVES YOU.

you must be mad... Idiot 😡
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by BobbieZion(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02
Tunde0LA0LUWA2:
Happy birthday, Papa.

Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Wednesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Wednesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

You this guy.
You are always begging.........
Is something wrong with you.
Why always begging?

You even create threads and also derail threads with begging. Are you sure you are ok or just fooling around.
If you don't stop this thing the way I will cast you it will shock you.

2 Likes

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by emmyt2: 12:14pm On Mar 02
Congratulations dear ,I tap into your Grace Sir.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Pristine664: 12:15pm On Mar 02
CelestineNelson:

I thought you all abused my Daddy for keeping quiet during the Election...How come he's now a Political Pastor by keeping quiet?
What a confused generation! A generation that points fingers at their fathers will cry for help and they will NOT here God Say "HERE I AM" Isaiah 58:9

NOTE: I AM AN OBIDIENT.

You are not Obidient. Obidients are very toxic and vile.

A real Obidient respect and worship no one but Obi. Anyone who does not show 100% loyalty to Obi is evil... That is the mentality of Obidients and the sin of Baba Adeboye is that he never openly endorse Obi, the god of Obidients.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by destiny4luv(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02
God bless u Sir
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by paskal16: 12:23pm On Mar 02
Fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by All4christ38: 12:27pm On Mar 02
Capernum:
Papa. The most lovely influential old man living in Nigeria presently.

If Baba refuses to talk on a matter, believe me, it NOT your turn to speak.

Celebrate wisdom. Celebrate grace. Celebrate vision. Celebrate exemplary living. Celebrate a no-scandal living for several decades.

Happy birthday dear daddy G.O.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Meti99(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02
Offpoint1:
Happy birthday to the first man who drank tea with God in our era grin

If it was the era when the Bible was written, the writers would had included it in the Bible and today we will believe a certain servant of God drank tea with God grin
You are a nonentity.
The man pass you and generation...stop capping

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Offpoint1: 12:34pm On Mar 02
Meti99:

You are a nonentity.
The man pass you and generation...stop capping
OK, agreed... What next sheeple?
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by sageb: 12:38pm On Mar 02
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Chibuzoripob: 12:46pm On Mar 02
sad hmmm! Hope u aren't the same guy selling vivo v3 every year sad? Young man sad ,truly,there's hunger in the land,we believe all will be well soon. Selling ur phone @20k nor begging is the solution. There are some people that are still making little living to keep body and soul together. As i type now,i dey farm in one of the borders village on Ogun state. 4 i travel back to Lagos this evening.Why not join janitorial work,cat wash,laundry, babysitting,? The earlier u humble yourself, the better.STOP WASTING AWAY AND START WORKING
Tunde0LA0LUWA2:
Happy birthday, Papa.

Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Wednesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Wednesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by SendoSendal: 12:46pm On Mar 02
Happy Birthday to my Father in the Lord. I covet the grace of Long Life and Good Health upon your life. I pray that God's grace will continue to abide with you. You will finish strong by the mercy of the Lord. Bon Anniversaire Sir
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Morbeta11(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02
Offpoint1:
Happy birthday to the first man who drank tea with God in our era grin

If it was the era when the Bible was written, the writers would had included it in the Bible and today we will believe a certain servant of God drank tea with God grin

God drank his( Adeboye's)third cup of tea without telling him.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Emeka71(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02
Capernum:
Papa. The most lovely influential old man living in Nigeria presently.

If Baba refuses to talk on a matter, believe me, it NOT your turn to speak.

Celebrate wisdom. Celebrate grace. Celebrate vision. Celebrate exemplary living. Celebrate a no-scandal living for several decades.

Happy birthday dear daddy G.O.
Is he going to celebrate the birthday with us so that I can know and go and eat the rice.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by suolboy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02
Happy 82nd birthday Daddy. More of God's faithfulness and blessings upon you and your family in Jesus name.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by 0neal(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by dewaters: 1:02pm On Mar 02
Happy birthday 🎉 daddy
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Odunharry(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02
Happy Birthday Sir. God bless you with more Grace and Strength

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by dannex4adx(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02
nlfpmod:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Adeboye

May God continue to bless Baba Adeboye.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by callmevirus(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Did he celebrate it?

May Herbert Wigwe's soul continue to rest in peace

Hmmm, this topic says Pastor Adeboye celebrates his 82nd birthday and not about Herbert wigwe

After some weeks you'll disappear to God knows where and return with a new moniker to cause vawulence.
Vawulence minister
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by mastermaestro(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02
AareGaa:

He has overstayed.

We all know there's nothing spiritual about being a pastor today. Everything is about aggrandizing material things and fame.

If GOD keeps him alive till 100, he will still be the General Overseer of RCCG. I hope you stay long enough to witness it. Just to remind you that RCCG isn't regressing. So what's your argument about?

As for you saying that there is nothing spiritual about being a pastor, I wouldn't waste my time dishing out lessons. You clearly are outside the box. sad
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Ademidd: 1:27pm On Mar 02
Happy birthday daddy, we love you😍
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by NwaliE01: 1:28pm On Mar 02
AareGaa:

He has overstayed.

He is not occupying any political office. So sorry, Baba is not retiring soon.

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Ebukamatth(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02
FxMasterz:

And you're the one to tell me who my daddy is?

I think you don't know your dad
It's very bad you grew up without one
I'm sorry son
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Evans20: 1:44pm On Mar 02
Happy birthday to my father in the Lord wish you more strength and wisdom. One of the most respected men of God in the world, wish you many years ahead
God bless RCCG and God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Almighty God Praise Himself? / OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.