Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (17637 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Pope Francis Celebrates His 82nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Mar 02
seunayantokun:
Happy birthday and many many happy returns to you sir in Jesus's name.
Which Jesus? Adeboye's god is not Oyedepo's god is not Oyakilome's god is not Okotie's god is not MFM's god is not Damina's god is not Mbaka's god is not Jerry Eze's god is not .... and all of these are far removed from the God of Israel and Jesus Christ, His Son, who said He was sent ONLY to the Lost Sheep of Israel. So, which God? lipsrsealed

With Christianity alone backing over 47,000 sects/denominations, all of them worshipping a different deity— that's approximately 47,000 different idols—, you would need to be specific when speaking of a deity. lipsrsealed
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Mar 02
Bode3:
God has really demonstrated His infinite mercy and faithfulness in His calling. Many haters whose fathers can't maintain peace in their families are here ranting. Happy birthday sir Live on in God's supernatural grace. It pays to serve God
Which God? Adeboye's god is not Oyedepo's god is not Oyakilome's god is not Okotie's god is not MFM's god is not Damina's god is not Mbaka's god is not Jerry Eze's god is not .... and all of these are far removed from the God of Israel and Jesus Christ, His Son, who said He was sent ONLY to the Lost Sheep of Israel. So, which God? lipsrsealed

With Christianity alone backing over 47,000 sects/denominations, all of them worshipping a different deity— that's approximately 47,000 different idols—, you would need to be specific when speaking of a deity. lipsrsealed
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by nybol(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02
Nawa4nl:
The fraudster who helped bring buhari to power and working for Satan's one world religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQUol5Z7izI?si=-stMMUEDHfRoLWsL

You're blind and deaf at same time, both physically and otherwise
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Danfel: 3:24pm On Mar 02
Happy birthday to you sir, lord I asked for double anointing of this general
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Mar 02
killsmith:
You live well enough if you live off condemned fools.
Condemned by whom? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Mar 02
iramure:
One of the few Nigerians still helping the colonial masters to keep his people in perpetual religious slavery.
How is he helping the colonial masters when the money dey go for his pocket and his kingdom? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Mar 02
Dbestbrest:
Happy birthday Daddy Adeboye. May the Lord continue to keep you for His good works He's doing through you. He will give you peace of mind and long life so that we can continue to celebrate you in the land of the living. You have impacted so many lives with the word of God and we are not ashamed to be identified with Jesus Christ. Happy birthday Daddy G.O
Which God? Adeboye's god is not Oyedepo's god is not Oyakilome's god is not Okotie's god is not MFM's god is not Damina's god is not Mbaka's god is not Jerry Eze's god is not .... and all of these are far removed from the God of Israel and Jesus Christ, His Son, who said He was sent ONLY to the Lost Sheep of Israel. So, which God? lipsrsealed

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Roger3D(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02
gigabyte13:
Happy Birthday to the Man whom many haters have tried to bring down by all possible means, because he is not following their biddings.
God bless your New age Sir.
Your haters no go last long
You go outlive all of Dem, even at your present age.
Anyone wey wish you kpai, e no matter their age, Dem go kpai before you.
Dem go continue to dey hear from you even in their villages.
Your light no go dim......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR
Did your criminal daddy GO really drink tea with God?

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by bsalawu: 3:41pm On Mar 02
nlfpmod:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Adeboye

Happy Birthday Daddy. May God keep you more in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by iramure(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02
Kobojunkie:
How is he helping the colonial masters when the money dey go for his pocket and his kingdom? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
he is actually ensuring that church goers reason with their anus to keep them permanently under religious bondage. By this people will continue believing in fairytales and keep donating to his pocket

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Mar 02
iramure:
he is actually ensuring that church goers reason with their anus to keep them permanently under religious bondage. By this people will continue believing in fairytales and keep donating to his pocket
Isn't that pretty much same as what much of the local traditions had people doing before his lot came into up the scam? So what aspect of that has anything to do with colonial masters? undecided
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02
HappYbirthdaY sir
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Mar 02
bsalawu:
Happy Birthday Daddy. May God keep you more in Jesus Name. Amen.
Which Jesus? Adeboye's god is not Oyedepo's god is not Oyakilome's god is not Okotie's god is not MFM's god is not Damina's god is not Mbaka's god is not Jerry Eze's god is not .... and all of these are far removed from the God of Israel and Jesus Christ, His Son, who said He was sent ONLY to the Lost Sheep of Israel. So, which God? lipsrsealed

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Mar 02
Roger3D:
The man is a con artist and nothing more. undecided

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by hedeybody: 4:08pm On Mar 02
Nairaland.com is only 4million topics 3m users

ThìsGlobe.com has about 9million topics and 7 million users
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by akindele254: 4:17pm On Mar 02
Charlatan is celebratingCharlatan is celebrating...
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gigabyte13: 4:18pm On Mar 02
Roger3D:

As you come my mention so....
Everybody no fit be criminal like your Papa.
Na person wey no get Respect for him own Papa dey open mouth wide
They call another person Papa criminal.
Show your Papa this message, ask am wertin he think
Still ask your papa
How much Adeboye collect from him hand
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Betterworld001: 4:20pm On Mar 02
How Blessed I am to be born at the time of His existences. His Ministry has Blessed Me Greatly. Thank God He Answered the call.
Capernum:
Papa. The most lovely influential old man living in Nigeria presently.

If Baba refuses to talk on a matter, believe me, it NOT your turn to speak.

Celebrate wisdom. Celebrate grace. Celebrate vision. Celebrate exemplary living. Celebrate a no-scandal living for several decades.

Happy birthday dear daddy G.O.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Roger3D(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02
gigabyte13:

As you come my mention so....
Everybody no fit be criminal like your Papa.
Na person wey no get Respect for him own Papa dey open mouth wide
They call another person Papa criminal.
Show your Papa this message, ask am wertin he think
Still ask your papa
How much Adeboye collect from him hand
But of course he's a criminal now. Doesn't he scam you and millions of others into parting with hatd earned cash? He sure does. He's also an unapologetic liar and fraud for claiming to have had tea with God almighty. I'm sure you fell for that as well grin

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gigabyte13: 4:58pm On Mar 02
Roger3D:
But of course he's a criminal now. Doesn't he scam you and millions of others into parting with hatd earned cash? He sure does. He's also an unapologetic liar and fraud for claiming to have had tea with God almighty. I'm sure you fell for that as well grin

Na wertin your papa tell you be that...?
Shey you ask your papa as. I tell you abi...
If na wertin your Papa tell you be that no problem.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by naijaking1: 5:22pm On Mar 02
Nawa4nl:
The fraudster who helped bring buhari to power and working for Satan's one world religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQUol5Z7izI?si=-stMMUEDHfRoLWsL

May God help us get rid of evil, corrupt and deceptive men like Enoch Adeboye, the fox who come in sheep clothing.

3 Likes

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by FxMasterz: 5:33pm On Mar 02
Kobojunkie:

I have told you that you're demon possessed. Go for deliverance asap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Roger3D(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02
gigabyte13:

Na wertin your papa tell you be that...?
Shey you ask your papa as. I tell you abi...
If na wertin your Papa tell you be that no problem.
My papa has got nothing to do with your stupidity. However, your criminal papa GO who scams you out of your money every week does. Did he really drink tea with God? Or did God postone winter just for his sake? Only knuckleheads can follow such a crook grin

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Mar 02
FxMasterz:
■ I have told you that you're demon possessed. Go for deliverance asap.
I am immediately reminded of how even the Pharisees concluded that Jesus Christ was possessed by Demons mainly because He did that which was of God. grin
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:57pm On Mar 02
AareGaa:
Adeboye should retire and let a younger person take over.

Constitution of the church says a pastor should retire once he is 70 years.

He has overstayed.

We all know there's nothing spiritual about being a pastor today. Everything is about aggrandizing material things and fame.
What concerns you with the church matters.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by FxMasterz: 6:11pm On Mar 02
Kobojunkie:
I am immediately reminded of how even the Pharisees concluded that Jesus Christ was possessed by Demons mainly because He did that which was of God. grin

The difference here is that you're not doing anything which is of God.

I'm not insulting you. I'm really telling you you're demon possessed and need deliverance. The Pharisees were merely insulting Jesus. But here, I'm giving you my honest recommendations.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Mar 02
FxMasterz:
The difference here is that you're not doing anything which is of God. I'm not insulting you. I'm really telling you you're demon possessed and need deliverance. The Pharisees were merely insulting Jesus. But here, I'm giving you my honest recommendations.
You who worship men as gods over you would know the difference between that which is of the God of Israel and His Son Jesus Christ (who was sent only to the Lost Sheep of Israel) from that which is not? HA HA... I Laugh! grin

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ayoJJ21: 6:23pm On Mar 02
Happy Birthday to Daddy E.A Adeboye. May you finish well and strong. I pray you true physical strength in Jesus name.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by FxMasterz: 6:49pm On Mar 02
Kobojunkie:
You who worship men as gods over you would know the difference between that which is of the God of Israel and His Son Jesus Christ (who was sent only to the Lost Sheep of Israel) from that which is not? HA HA... I Laugh! grin

Get delivererance, after that, the Holy Ghost would teach you the scriptures.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Mar 02
FxMasterz:
■ Get delivererance, after that, the Holy Ghost would teach you the scriptures.
Una deliverance scams abi na magic shows wey una dey use enslave the minds and lives of the gullible? No thanks! Una brand of holy ghost wey dey teach una to lie lie pass even those who admit they don't know God? HA HA ... the hilarity! grin

Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by FxMasterz: 6:57pm On Mar 02
Kobojunkie:
Una deliverance scams abi na magic shows wey una dey use enslave the minds and lives of the gullible? No thanks! Una brand of holy ghost wey dey teach una to lie lie pass even those who admit they don't know God? HA HA ... the hilarity! grin

Demons are speaking through you. Go for deliverance asap. Jesus loves you but He hates the demons that are controlling your life.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Mar 02
FxMasterz:
■ Demons are speaking through you. Go for deliverance asap. Jesus loves you but He hates the demons that are controlling your life.
See Christianity's brand of holy spirit lies abeg!!! grin grin

In the Gospel, Jesus Christ made clear that His love belongs only to those who love Him — those who obey His teachings and commandments.
9 “I have loved you as the Father has loved me. Now continue in my love.
10 I have obeyed my Father’s commands, and he continues to love me. In the same way, if you obey my commands, I will continue to love you.
11 I have told you these things so that you can have the true happiness that I have. I want you to be completely happy. - John 15 vs 9 - 11
God's Love for men has always been conditioned on obedience to His teachings and commandments — God's Law. It was so in the Old and remains so even today. undecided
13 The greatest love people can show is to die for their friends.
14 You are my friends if you do what I tell you to do.
15 I no longer call you servants, because servants don’t know what their master is doing. But now I call you friends because I have told you everything that my Father told me. - John 15 vs 13 - 15
To put it differently, Jesus Christ said those who do what He tells them to do — obey His teachings and commandments — are His friends; meaning those who are born-again and yet refuse to obey His teachings and commandments are His enemies. undecided

But Christianity clearly rejects the Truth of God as it asserts instead its brand of lies using the name of Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It A Sin If I Spend My Tithe For This Month And Pay Back The Next Month? / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.