Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians (23172 Views)

'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Heffalump(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.

I was expecting him to mention tithe instead of pastry offering. Shior!
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by press9jatv: 12:22pm On Mar 03
Truths preaching from Pastor Kumuyi here
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by iramure(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03
okosodo:
Adeboye and oyedepo left the chat
infact they will hate kumiyi for life
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Emeka71(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.
He did.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by magoo10(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03
Jozibrainz100:

Shallow mind...

You are a disaster
narrow mind.
Worshiper of god of men
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by press9jatv: 12:46pm On Mar 03
blahc007:

Tell any of the church members to sit down and learn the word of God from the core...you will hear excuses...
Sowing seeds is good, but if you don't have adeep understanding of it, you will be frustrated in a short while.

And mind you, sowing seeds is not jus about money, it's goes way beyond that....but unfortunately, people hates knowledge because of the rigorous process it takes to aquire it.
that’s human being for you bro. God’s not a man that it should lie. Keep hitting the ground running. Don’t look back, don’t look people. Just focus on your self and your work. God Almighty will raise people to help you.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by YorubaKing: 12:46pm On Mar 03
I don't need a Pastor to tell me that. I already know and do it anyway.

They should go preach that to their sheeples and ignorant church members. angry
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by tnerro1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03
I agree with pastor on this 100%
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by bobbiiee: 12:47pm On Mar 03
Food Banks will be opened across Winner's satellite churches for people to access at this trying time. Details will be announced shortly. Do your findings well when you are not sure of anything.

okosodo:
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Ynix(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03
okosodo:

Take a look at this

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Mear23: 12:53pm On Mar 03
From the news, helping the needy had been part of the church...hence, the report made mention of the good old days.
The ministration is not late as you think. Also, sources from within the church had it that, Kumuyi did not amassed properties to himself.

tonesky:
The pastor may be right though, however the ministration came late after he has become so rich from same source he is speaking against. Is he going to sell off all the assets and give the proceeds to the poor? Or he is tired of making money. Honestly, something isn't adding up.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Mear23: 12:55pm On Mar 03
Where and when did he say that

Savedday2:
No be this man deceived us that everything will be soft if Tinubu win?
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by LOVEGINO(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by jimmyvic(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03
Well said...God bless you sir
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Majesty7: 12:56pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.

Even if he means it. What is the meaning of budgeting part of it? Why not whole? Why not everything? Was that not how the early Christians did their offerings?

Who do you blame?
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Mear23: 12:58pm On Mar 03
So Daddy freeze has now become your role model

desiredhome:
The message is gradually sinking into them, all thanks to DaddyFreeze and other concern true messengers of Christ......

You collect money from poor people to build a church that the same people come to worship God in hunger......

That is not church........
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Benjamin4388(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03
Biglittlelois:
Wrong headline, mods take note

He didn't say shun church, he said we should give more to the needy and less privileged in these trying times instead of contributing to build more churches to get more members.

I WAS THERE WHEN HE PREACHED THIS MESSAGE TO THE CONGREGATION LAST DECEMBER RETREAT....MORE LIKE INHOUSE MESSAGE UNLIKE THE MOD MAKING IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS TALKIN TO OTHER CHURCHES OR A NATIONAL MESSAGE

2 Likes

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by afube: 12:59pm On Mar 03
delpee:
Pastor Kumuyi is right. The Bible teaches us to always care for the poor, the fatherless, widows and orphans. It also teaches us to care for the sick and those in prison. Pastors should focus on this as much as they dwell on tithing.

Is that not what the tithe is supposed to be for.........a third of your tithe is to go to the church, a third of your tithe should go to the poor,widows,infirm and prisoners, and final third should be used to make merry with your wife and family and household! That is the Biblical formular before pentecostal churchianity took 100% of all tithes plus more sef!
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by finishmatter: 1:11pm On Mar 03
... after he has become so rich from same source he is speaking against...

Pls don't spread lies about this man.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Johnjustice: 1:14pm On Mar 03
One of the pious preacher around, he lives the life of a preacher.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by CluelessMODS: 1:17pm On Mar 03
RenaissanceGuy:
Wrong headline. The content of the thread shows that he's advocating for helping the less privileged and not just concentrating on construction of gigantic church buildings. He did not say people should shun church!
There is nothing wrong with the headline.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by CluelessMODS: 1:18pm On Mar 03
desiredhome:
The message is gradually sinking into them, all thanks to DaddyFreeze and other concern true messengers of Christ......

You collect money from poor people to build a church that the same people come to worship God in hunger......

That is not church........
Are the poor stupid or brainwashed to be doing that?
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by seunayantokun(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03
He said it right!
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by CluelessMODS: 1:19pm On Mar 03
Benjamin4388:

I WAS THERE WHEN HE PREACHED THIS MESSAGE TO THE CONGREGATION LAST DECEMBER RETREAT....MORE LIKE INHOUSE MESSAGE UNLIKE THE MOD MAKING IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS TALKIN TO OTHER CHURCHES OR A NATIONAL MESSAGE
What is this one saying? Shoooo!!!
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by CluelessMODS: 1:21pm On Mar 03
YorubaKing:
I don't need a Pastor to tell me that. I already know and do it anyway.

They should go preach that to their sheeples and ignorant church members. angry
May of them are either stupid or brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by jojothaiv(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03
okosodo:
Lol!!!

Just say the Pentecost that came with the plenty cost just mute the chat.

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by tophempire: 1:23pm On Mar 03
PA. IKUMUYIWA IS JUST SAYING THIS BECAUSE HE NEEDS MORE MEMBERS.

SINCE THE CHURCH HAVE GOLD AND SILVER WHY CANT THE CHURCH HELP TOO?

THERE IS NO PROGRAMME WHATSOEVER THAT TAKES CARE OF THE NEEDY IN DEEPER LIFE.

MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS CONTRIBUTING, EVEN THE TRACKS THEY USE FOR EVANGELISM THAT IS BEING PRINTED BY THE CHURCH PRESS, MEMBERS PAY FOR THEM TOO.

Monday BIBLE STUDY OUTLINE WAS THE ONLY FREE STUFF IN DLBC BUT NOW THAT HAS BEEN STOPPED TO SAVE MONEY😂

IF THE PA. BOLA THAT HEADS NIGERIA WAS DOING WELL WE WILL NEVER GET TO HEAR THIS FROM PA. KUMUYI
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by linearity: 1:24pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.

If it is coming from Kumuyi, he meant it!

Kumuyi is one of the very few MOG in Nigeria today who are trustworthy!
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by desiredhome: 1:28pm On Mar 03
Mear23:
So Daddy freeze has now become your role model

Haters of truth...... Same message DaddyFreeze has been preaching.......

DaddyFreeze and so many positive thinking Nigerians, at home and abroad have been speaking about the scam being perpetrated by these fake pastors (pastorprenours) yet a lot gullible Nigerians will insult them.....
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Xxxylxxxx: 1:29pm On Mar 03
balaclava:
There is this church not very far from by crib, I heard a pastor doing a #20,000 to #2,000 seed sowing countdown over the speakers
After getting to the #2000 mark he said some of you don't have the money here, go home immediately and bring the money, I will be waiting. I was just shaking my head.

You won't believe what he said next: "some of you don't even have this money, you will need to look for the means to borrow it and you will never borrow again" Ah! That was how I opened my mouth. shocked Borrow keh? Omoh, this dudes are becoming very ruthless with the ongoing economic decline.

This is daylight robbery, and the brain washed lots will still fall victim. If I was in that congregation I would have shouted "It is a BIG lie" but I know the sheeps will still believe their slave driver and not me.
The main reason why I converted to Islam last year. I never regret it. In fact they told me that it's not necessary to change my name because it has beautiful meaning in the Quran. Nobody will force you to pay any money. Nobody will ask you to raise up your hands if you have certain amount of money. No humiliation. Right now I just got 5 persons around me to convert to Islam and they all love it. I'm taking 3 with me, the next jummat to convert them too. Alhamdulillah!

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by desiredhome: 1:33pm On Mar 03
CluelessMODS:

Are the poor stupid or brainwashed to be doing that?
Most Nigerians are ignorant, they became poor because of their greed, that is why the pastorprenours and politicians are taking advantage of them.....,

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by ogabs20(m): 1:34pm On Mar 03
magoo10:
Incidentally he is saying the truth but After he has cashed out
Upcoming pastorpreneurs will not like this.
But he talked about doing it before. That was where he said, " like in past, the old good days when they were doing it"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four (4) Lies That Steal Our Self-worth / Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles Munroe On Faith, Family, Po / Members Dedicate Children, Cars At Word Alive Church In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.