Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians (23219 Views)

'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Mar 03
It's time to expose themselves as thieves and no longer pastors or men of God!

Jesus taught his disciples to assist the less privilege among them but when some people want to interpret Jesus' statement they will say he was talking about the poor anywhere they're found, is this what Jesus meant in that statement?

NO!

What Jesus is saying is that worshipers should render needed assistance to fellow believers in the faith this doesn't mean you should go up and down giving money to beggars, neither Jesus nor any servant of God gave a dime to beggars in the Bible!

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by RoadMozart(m): 8:04am On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.
He did mean it. He said this last year december. There were massive giveaways after he made the statement

3 Likes

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by omoredia: 9:53am On Mar 03
True man of God

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Savedday2: 9:55am On Mar 03
No be this man deceived us that everything will be soft if Tinubu win?
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by MisterBanny(m): 9:57am On Mar 03
Shadomaan7:
Helping those in need is just as important as building a church, lets not forget our brothers and sisters struggling to survive in our communities.

I'm starving and pray that you save my situation
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Fatbam005: 9:59am On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.
shut up. imp
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by RickyJesus: 10:00am On Mar 03
They suppose suspend offering entirely.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by femi4: 10:01am On Mar 03
jeims:
Many people won't like this comment
That's the whole essence of offering from the beginning. To assist the needy not to build a mansion called church or buy official jet or vehicles for the ministry
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Manager001: 10:01am On Mar 03
Ride on pastor
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Yankee101: 10:01am On Mar 03
True Christianity cannot be hidden
You can give part of your tithe to people suffering including your family members
God is not a wicked God
It’s not correct if your pastor insists you can give only him or his church
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by surgical: 10:01am On Mar 03
magoo10:
After he has cashed out
Upcoming pastorpreneurs will not like this.
you are very right
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Zooposki(f): 10:02am On Mar 03
Nigerian xtians won’t hear that o. They want to use those offerings and tithes to bribe their god, so he can multiply them. By hook, by crook those windows of heaven must be open to rain down those monies etc that were promised them in their Bible.

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by AntiChristian: 10:03am On Mar 03
Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward them for what they have done! Proverbs 19:17

But one Christian will still say why you no vote Obi?

Obi Jesus! grin
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Saao(m): 10:03am On Mar 03
Serious enough Rccg in every zonal level did CSR every month and always mandated to share the pictures with national hqrs, I'm aware of Dunamis church as well but I have never heard of deeper life I maybe wrong though. We need to act the talk as well
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Calitoscassius(m): 10:03am On Mar 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol ...... grin grin grin when did he discover this?
After he has filled his bank account with most of the offerings.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Calitoscassius(m): 10:04am On Mar 03
Scammer in suit.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Judolisco(m): 10:05am On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.
shey kumuyi resemble prosperity preacher for ur face?

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Fiscus105(m): 10:08am On Mar 03
Anybody carrying his/her meagre income to church @ this time of austerity, in name of paying tithe in anticipation of reaping in multiple ways, his/her head needs to be taken to lab for check-up.

YOU ARE JUST IGNORANCE AND STUPIDLY FUNDING THE FLYBOUYANT LIFESTYLE OF YOUR CHURCH LEADERS.

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by jasent(m): 10:09am On Mar 03
jeims:
Many people won't like this comment
Why?
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by desiredhome: 10:10am On Mar 03
The message is gradually sinking into them, all thanks to DaddyFreeze and other concern true messengers of Christ......

You collect money from poor people to build a church that the same people come to worship God in hunger......

That is not church........

2 Likes

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Chibuzoripob: 10:10am On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.
Pa Kumuyi is NOT a USELESS pastor.He refer to Cele Pastor Oladele who's fond of giving offerings to downtrodden, the poor.God bless Pa Kumuyi for this..
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Babangidapikin: 10:10am On Mar 03
It's good preaching.. God is not even religious like we dey carry am for head ... God is love ..and his love cannot be exchanged for 100 Gulf Stream Jet ...all this edifice building or spreading of church globally is nonsense if there is no love or people and angels can't fell it .. I have been waiting for one church to say we are giving 100000 bags of rice and 100000 Naira to ameliorate the suffering going on in Nigeria but I am yet to hear any , even if it's to their members(even the Lord Jesus gave 5000 loaves and Fishes ).. but if it's to build mega auditorium they know how to raise money for that ...in 300 years it won't matter again ...even Egyptian Pyramids na look we dey look am...it is also not for the Sultan to be saying he is tired of pacifying people, what can he do about it with his position now that Ramadan is coming, he should task his Big men around him and distribute to the less privilege..may be Allah would show mercy and bless our leaders with wisdom and our nation with abundance.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Jozibrainz100: 10:15am On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.

You are evil...

You think everyone is bad.
Your type of person barely trust but u want people to see u as a good person and most of your wrong steps stems from the figment of Ur imagination.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Jozibrainz100: 10:16am On Mar 03
magoo10:
After he has cashed out
Upcoming pastorpreneurs will not like this.

Shallow mind...

You are a disaster
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by DDIA: 10:17am On Mar 03
Shadomaan7:
Helping those in need is just as important as building a church, lets not forget our brothers and sisters struggling to survive in our communities.
The church is not the building, the church is the christians who come together.

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by DDIA: 10:18am On Mar 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol ...... grin grin grin when did he discover this?
Hello Recipe for Disaster grin

it’s been a while. grin
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by dkidd: 10:18am On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.
But of course there will always be doubters like u, it makes the equation balance ⚖️
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by DDIA: 10:20am On Mar 03
balaclava:
There is this church not very far from by crib, I heard a pastor doing a #20,000 to #2,000 seed sowing countdown over the speakers
After getting to the #2000 mark he said some of you don't have the money here, go home immediately and bring the money, I will be waiting. I was just shaking my head.

You won't believe what he said next: "some of you don't even have this money, you will need to look for the means to borrow it and you will never borrow again" Ah! That was how I opened my mouth. shocked Borrow keh? Omoh, this dudes are becoming very ruthless with the ongoing economic decline.

This is daylight robbery, and the brain washed lots will still fall victim. If I was in that congregation I would have shouted "It is a BIG lie" but I know the sheeps will still believe their slave driver and not me.
grin na gullible people the collect woto-woto from them grin

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by ThatCEO: 10:22am On Mar 03
tonesky:
The pastor may be right though, however the ministration came late after he has become so rich from same source he is speaking against. Is he going to sell off all the assets and give the proceeds to the poor? Or he is tired of making money. Honestly, something isn't adding up.

My point exactly, it now looks like there have never been any poor people in the country before now.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by SonofElElyonRet: 10:22am On Mar 03
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.

To you, Kumuyi can do no right !
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by DDIA: 10:22am On Mar 03
Anguldi:
Warning shots fired tongue
This one go hit Oyedepo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Goodnewsforlife: 10:22am On Mar 03
Jozibrainz100:

You are evil...

You think everyone is bad.
Your type of person barely trust but u want people to see u as a good person and most of your wrong steps stems from the figment of Ur imagination.
he doesn’t trust anyone but want us to trust pandora fraud he brought n campaign for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! / 'maame Water' Caught In A River In Ghana? - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.