Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians (23212 Views)

'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Mar 05
Expanse2020:

Shot up every ajeri I dentity na to carry one bag people call it purse motor🤣🤣🤣🤣 an umbrella then with tie sometimes 🤣🤣🤣 ana dem

Calm down it has not come to fight nah!

Well that's why i left Islam for Christianity cause the God of Christianity promised that none of His worshipers will be a beggar!
Psalms 23:1; 37:25
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Mar 05
blueAgent:

Who is a beggar? Can you define it 4 me?

Beggars are people who depend on whatever they can get from others so they're specialized in pleading and using smooth talks to compel others to give them.

For instance can you imagine how Yorùbá people years ago used to address musicians like King Sunny Ade, Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey, Chief Sikiru Ayinde Barisita, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall and many others?

Well they are called "Alágbe" meaning "Beggars" can you tell me how many Nigerias are richer than these people today?
When King Sunny Ade celebrated his sixtieth birthday the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and all the 36 state Governors joined this so called "BEGGAR" they took a picture with him!

That's what BEGGAR means it doesn't literally or necessarily mean the poor one or less privileged!
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by tiswell(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05
OneCandleAway:

Be like say na your church.

You can keep packing all your money to help them build bigger business ventures and jets.
just say 'thanks" at least it's a nice start towards learning corrections
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by OneCandleAway(f): 12:50pm On Mar 05
tiswell:
just say 'thanks" at least it's a nice start towards learning corrections

Ok

1 Like

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Expanse2020(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05
MaxInDHouse:

Calm down it has not come to fight nah!

Well that's why i left Islam for Christianity cause the God of Christianity promised that none of His worshipers will be a beggar!
Psalms 23:1; 37:25
So none christians are beggers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by blueAgent(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05
MaxInDHouse:

Beggars are people who depend on whatever they can get from others so they're specialized in pleading and using smooth talks to compel others to give them.

For instance can you imagine how Yorùbá people years ago used to address musicians like King Sunny Ade, Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey, Chief Sikiru Ayinde Barisita, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall and many others?

Well they are called "Alágbe" meaning "Beggars" can you tell me how many Nigerias are richer than these people today?
When King Sunny Ade celebrated his sixtieth birthday the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and all the 36 state Governors joined this so called "BEGGAR" they took a picture with him!

That's what BEGGAR means it doesn't literally or necessarily mean the poor one or less privileged!
More twisting of facts as usual.

Who even brought this topic of begger into this discussion.
The clergy man laid emphasis on helping the poor and needy.

While you claim christ told us to only help ppl of the same faith like us.

And I said it is a lie, so why bring begger into this?
The question now, is it right to help all ppl irrespective of their faith or religion?
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05
Expanse2020:

So none christians are beggers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not even a single Christian throughout the earth!

If someone is heavenly drinking alcohol with pork meat yet claiming Muslims will you agree that such a person is an adherent of Islam? smiley
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by PastorOlokonla: 4:42pm On Mar 05
I don't expect him to tell me what to do with my money, he is a man like myself and I stopped giving to churches long time ago.
He literally has no control over my life seeing we all have access to the same Bible.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05
blueAgent:

More twisting of facts as usual.
Who even brought this topic of begger into this discussion. The clergy man laid emphasis on helping the poor and needy. While you claim christ told us to only help ppl of the same faith like us. And I said it is a lie, so why bring begger into this? The question now, is it right to help all ppl irrespective of their faith or religion?

Sure it's good to assist those who truly NEED help but since we don't know them well our brethren in the faith comes first! Galatians 6:10
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Beolly(m): 7:54am On Mar 06
Kobojunkie:
Kumuyi is a scammer who is ever using God's name to decieve. No need insulting folks for calling him out for the scammer that he is. undecided
At least Kumuyi doesn't lie and edit his previous words in order to support his kinsman. You'll are hypocrites you knew Obi was a useless governor before and then tried to whitewash him for us

Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Elibaba1: 8:57am On Mar 06
Malroux:
I doubt if he meant it.

What is the problem? Haba!!
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Aemmyjah(m): 9:23am On Mar 06
blueAgent:

Who is a beggar? Can you define it 4 me?

A beggar is a person who's situation is so helpless and hopeless and has none to help him than to resort to collecting alms om the street
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by blueAgent(m): 11:11am On Mar 06
Aemmyjah:

A beggar is a person who's situation is so helpless and hopeless and has none to help him than to resort to collecting alms om the street

Good.
So why do JW ppl, claim they do not assist beggars?
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Aemmyjah(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06
blueAgent:

Good.
So why do JW ppl, claim they do not assist beggars?

We assist everyone without prejudice
Here in Nigeria, many of these beggars actually have no health or physical issue but they just love that situation. For me, giving them is like encouraging them. Some of even built house with such money but chose to look miserable on the streets. No one can force me to give or who I want to give but i give assistance to all
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Expanse2020(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06
MaxInDHouse:

Not even a single Christian throughout the earth!

If someone is heavenly drinking alcohol with pork meat yet claiming Muslims will you agree that such a person is an adherent of Islam? smiley
Because they collect arm in street they are not Christians anymore
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06
Expanse2020:

I asked you a question please answer first if you are sincere!

Does Islam have any rule that whoever breaks it deliberately is no longer a Muslim?

If someone is heavenly drinking alcohol with pork meat yet claiming Muslims will you agree that such a person is an adherent of Islam?
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Aemmyjah(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06
Expanse2020:

The word Christian is a misnomer today
Do you mean anyone who just claim to be Christian or those truly following Jesus steps?

Should i sing the song they used to sing so you'll know the religion?
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Expanse2020(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06
Aemmyjah:

The word Christian is a misnomer today
Do you mean anyone who just claim to be Christian or those truly following Jesus steps?

Should i sing the song they used to sing so you'll know the religion?
Sing am Ajeri
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Expanse2020(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06
MaxInDHouse:

I asked you a question please answer first if you are sincere!

Does Islam have any rule that whoever breaks it deliberately is no longer a Muslim?

Yes of course
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Aemmyjah(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06
Expanse2020:

Sing am Ajeri

Lai la ila ila

Bambiya alla

No lemme sing wetin you know grin
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30am On Mar 07
Expanse2020:

Yes of course
Good.
Then would you agree that people who does such things that muhammad warned against are Muslims simply because they claim they're Muslims?
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Expanse2020(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07
MaxInDHouse:

Good.
Then would you agree that people who does such things that muhammad warned against are Muslims simply because they claim they're Muslims?
But when it happens you don't regard then non Muslims naw
You will generalize it as it is
Vice versa in both religions
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07
Expanse2020:

But when it happens you don't regard then non Muslims naw
You will generalize it as it is
Vice versa in both religions

That's unintelligent people not me, i tried to find out such a group in Islam so i can be proud of my religion but i couldn't find any that's why i left Islam.
So if you're generalizing without taking into consideration what the founder of the religion teaches it means you're not intelligent!
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Expanse2020(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07
MaxInDHouse:

That's unintelligent people not me, i tried to find out such a group in Islam so i can be proud of my religion but i couldn't find any that's why i left Islam.
So if you're generalizing without taking into consideration what the founder of the religion teaches it means you're not intelligent!
So where the lies full with fake written different books are where God dey🤣🤣
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07
Expanse2020:

So where the lies full with fake written different books are where God dey🤣🤣

Don't get what you mean here!
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by delpee(f): 4:32pm On Mar 11
Kobojunkie:
Now, he is right? What about all the times he had previously asserted that the tithe and offerings were meant for his church? Was he wrong then? undecided

Two different teachings. Both are stated in the Bible.
Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Mar 11
delpee:
■ Two different teachings. Both are stated in the Bible.
Absolutely none of what he teachings you is found in Scripture. God of Israel never gave any man authority to teach His Tithing laws, which He gave only to the people of Israel in the Land of Canaan, to Nigerians in Nigeria. Equally, God of Israel never authorized any Nigerian to collect Tithes and offerings from Nigerians in Nigeria on His behalf. Jesus Christ, a separate Law from the Old Law of Moses, never sent His followers out with Tithe and offering instruction using His name. undecided

That man, Kumuyi, knows this. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles Munroe On Faith, Family, Po / Going To Church With Tablet Instead Of A Bible - Any Difference? / "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.