Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? (1443 Views)

Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! / Before You Blame Anyone For The Gunshots In Aso Rock, Read What Truly Happened / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 3:25pm On Mar 03
jmoore:

You started from 'Aline has been completed', to 'a full section has been completed', and now 'eze ndi ogwu'.

Rest!! Stop confusing yourself.

Joke on you. I asked a simple question. Is eze nde ogwu not completed?
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by blancsn1: 3:53pm On Mar 03
Did you ask those in ABA about that already ?
Lagos that is yet to build a power station will enjoy 247 electricity before you dream of it.

kettykin:

You and the demonic cohorts you are representing will die and it will be done over your dead body in the mighty name of Jesus .

Uninterrupted power has been achieved in Aba. So start digging your grave and pit of hell already
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by AgbadoDie: 4:07pm On Mar 03
naijapips02:

Not within the 100 days. You have failed to read with understanding. He built 27 roads within 100 days. What has Otti done with his 8 months? Let's list them.

You think to be smarter than your ancestors, but you are like a baboon. Let me ask you, you PDP paycheck writer, the works done by Ikpeazu, what is their quality?

Like, rate Ikpeazu's work quality from 1-100. You said Ikpeazu did this and that, Bia, tell one important infrastructure Ikpeazu did in Umuahia, the state capital. See, all you enemies of Abia State and PDP paycheck writers, na thunder will fire anyone that want to put spoke in Alex Otti's wheel. Una go see
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by kindlyheart: 4:47pm On Mar 03
naijapips02:

How much difference has Oti made in Aba in 8 months?

A lot....far better than expected
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by kindlyheart: 4:49pm On Mar 03
AgbadoDie:

You think to be smarter than your ancestors, but you are like a baboon. Let me ask you, you PDP paycheck writer, the works done by Ikpeazu, what is their quality?

Like, rate Ikpeazu's work quality from 1-100. You said Ikpeazu did this and that, Bia, tell one important infrastructure Ikpeazu did in Umuahia, the state capital. See, all you enemies of Abia State and PDP paycheck writers, na thunder will fire anyone that want to put spoke in Alex Otti's wheel. Una go see

People like op are very annoying. They are very cunning. They're nothing but enemies of the acting like Patriots.

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by dnawah(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03
naijapips02:
I have read a lot of propagandas about how Alex Otti has transformed Aba to a paradise and as an Aba boy, I know most of these are nothing but fabricated news.

I have nothing against Otti. If anything, I want the best for my beloved Aba but we truly need to hold our politicians accountable.

100 days into Okezie's government, he constructed 27 roads. Okezie expanded faulks road. Okezie cleared up osisioma junction and built the first flyover in Abia state. Okezie invested and ensured Geometric commences operations to alleviate the power issues in Aba. Okezie began the modernization of Ariaria and ngwa road markets. I don't even want to go to Orji Uzor Kalu that opened up the entire Aba and built new roads all round Aba.

[url]businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/ikpeazus-re-engineering-work-in-100-days/%3famp=1[/url]

It's almost 1 year since after Otti took over. Please can we list the things he has concluded in his first 8 months? Umule road up to Tonimas is in a bad shape. Faulks road up to Ariaria is still in the state Okezie left it. The old express he poured coal tar on is less than 4kms. Emelogu road is less than 2kms. The Geometric power has absolutely nothing to do with Otti. Cameroon road, school road, Ehi road, these are inner roads that are less than 2kms. Putting street lights on these roads and taking pictures, is that what governance is about?

The real people in Aba are yet to feel the impact of Otti's government despite the numerous online noise making.

If you have evidence of serious work Otti has done in 8 months in Aba please post and let's compare with what his predecessors did in same time period.

the heart beat of Aba is off ngwa road.i don't know why nobody talked about the roads there.
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by ValarDoharis: 5:06pm On Mar 03
You know nothing. Otti played a huge role as Diamond bank chairman to bring this to life. Watch his channels tv interview.

You think everybody is praising Otti for nothing?
naijapips02:

Geometric has absolutely nothing to do with Otti. The project was constituted almost 20 years ago. That project was completed in Okezie's time with Abia state investment up to 5% as seed capital.

Infact Otti could have invested in it as the CEO o first bank but he didn't.

Geometric is NOT Otti's Achievements. Try another propaganda.
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by 946mofolorunsho: 5:24pm On Mar 03
Okezie did not build 27 roads even in his 4 years. You dey tell proper nwa Ngwa. taaaaOkezie did not build 27 roads even in his 4 years. You dey tell proper nwa Ngwa. taaaa...
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by afube: 10:36pm On Mar 03
naijapips02:

Ekuke. Rie nsi.

amu nna gi dia ...anu mpam ! dribbling drivel all over nairaland! You uncouth mofos get on my last nerves!
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by swagana: 10:44pm On Mar 03
naijapips02:
Alex Otti should publish his actual achievements. The propaganda is too much.

PH road Aba that other governors could not do in 24 years is under construction by JB.
He is fixing all the connecting roads within the city.What did past governor do in 24 years throughout Abia state?They couldn't even pay salaries.
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Forkthiefnubu: 11:04pm On Mar 03
No achievements for now , maybe in the future but right now he is yet to make any impact
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Seunpapa65: 3:20pm On Mar 04
naijapips02:

What part of Aba are you?
Keep crying your propaganda won't work 🤣😂🤣

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by JAWBONE(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04
naijapips02:
Alex Otti should publish his actual achievements. The propaganda is too much.

You people should ignore this Agbado clown. Alex Otti in 8 months is already better than that Ikpeazu failure of 8 years.

The accreditation of a state hospital was withdrawn for 3 years under that failure Ikpeazu due to its dilapidated state.

Alex Otti came and did this under 6 months.
The foölish OP is just another paid propagandist by the Agbado regime

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by blabulu2000: 3:58pm On Mar 04
Thank God ...Yoruba people and Tinubu is not included in this debate ....but nothing until everything ended ...one poto poto person will still find a way and drag Yoruba people into Abia state politics as if we are the cause of their woe ....

Otti came to commission project that he wasn't the one that built and this is major achievement in Abia state ...
The best governor to become is any Yiibo governor because the people will not bother you for anything even if they are suffering...and see you embezzling their money..they will support you and be attacking Lagos state and Yoruba people....what a deluded people ....
Any none performance among Yoruba governor will collect...but in Yiibo land ..they will cover up and abuse Yoruba people on social media

President Obasanjo's Rating Is Degrading Internationally / N/A / Nigeria Is 48 Years Old Today: Happy or Sad?