Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On (530 Views)

The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by Chygoz1994: 1:32pm On Mar 03
We don’t want what happened in 1966 to repeat itself that lead to the death of 3millon igbos.
We don’t want what happened during end sars to repeat itself again and they will put all blame to igbos
You can add yours thank you cool

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by AlexBells(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03
Chygoz1994:
We don’t want what happened in 1966 to repeat itself that lead to the death of 3millon igbos.
We don’t want what happened during end sars to repeat itself again and they will put all blame to igbos
My personal reason for not joining has nothing to do with 1966. If what happened in 1966 want to repeat let it be quick. Man die go, women born another we still dey survive. My reason for not joining is Because government has not been feeding us in the past and dem no cut my hand, I would rather use my time to find solution than protest to a cornfused government.

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by kettykin: 1:47pm On Mar 03
Chygoz1994:

If the events of 1966 repeat itself whether igbos join any protest or not, a lot will happen. A lot of neutral igbos will no longer be neutral. Drones will be used to pay back the useless enemies of the igbos.
Even without a single gun shot or drone attack, they are now being starved to their untimely deaths, what happens when drones will be used to obliterate all farm lands, food storage facilities, food markets, warehouses, food processing companies etc

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by Frigga13: 1:54pm On Mar 03
When dem Dey use nepotism corner government jobs .. they think they’re doing some people ..

E don be ..

Make em enjoy

7 Likes

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by Obiedun(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03
Fear

9 Likes

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by Chimarto: 3:51pm On Mar 03
Stop mentioning Igbos on Nairaland, let the Igbos breathe

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by Nyamiriflathed: 3:59pm On Mar 03
Ibos are not know for protest. They let others do it and try to hijack it, or they just simply flee back to their regions. I remember in 1993 during the IBB must go riot. Majority of the Ibos in the SW fled to the SE.

OP, a 1994 pikin, wasn't born during that period.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by Nyamiriflathed: 4:01pm On Mar 03
kettykin:

If the events of 1966 repeat itself whether igbos join any protest or not, a lot will happen. A lot of neutral igbos will no longer be neutral. Drones will be used to pay back the useless enemies of the igbos.
Even without a single gun shot or drone attack, they are now being starved to their untimely deaths, what happens when drones will be used to obliterate all farm lands, food storage facilities, food markets, warehouses, food processing companies etc
Old man go dey talk like small child mtchew.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by Nyamiriflathed: 4:02pm On Mar 03
Frigga13:
When dem Dey use nepotism corner government jobs .. they think they’re doing some people ..

E don be ..

Make em enjoy
Your people started it. They brought nepotism and tribalism to Nigeria and the Hausas/Fulani showed them pepper for it.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by kettykin: 4:02pm On Mar 03
Nyamiriflathed:

Go and rest in pieces, imbe

1 Like

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by Nyamiriflathed: 4:02pm On Mar 03
kettykin:

I will Go and rest in pieces, I am am imbe
Fixed it for you cool

1 Like

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by enochogaga(m): 4:06pm On Mar 03
Pointless point, How about the End sars igbo join, they even took it personally by destroying so many properties

Chygoz1994:

1 Like

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by Fighttillvictory: 4:10pm On Mar 03
It is simple as abc we didn't vote tinubu so who should we protest to

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by haffaze777(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03
If them born anybody I mean anybodywe'll make them plotest them go see shege
Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by ValarDoharis: 5:30pm On Mar 03
You're talking trash. Igbos are not afraid, we just don't send this govt, besides, we prepared for the expected failure
Chygoz1994:

7 Likes

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by ElSudani: 5:39pm On Mar 03
Nyamiriflathed:

Abi o. As if the drones will be available to him alone. The way they think!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by gidgiddy: 6:35pm On Mar 03
Those who should protest are those who voted the current government in
Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by Chygoz1994: 6:47pm On Mar 03
ValarDoharis:
You're talking trash. Igbos are not afraid, we just don't send this govt, besides, we prepared for the expected failure
did I tell you igbos are afraid they just don’t want anybody to put the blame on them if things go bad
Re: The Reason Igbos Don’t Want To Join The Protest Going On by ValarDoharis: 7:45pm On Mar 03
Who is afraid of blame?
Chygoz1994:
did I tell you igbos are afraid they just don’t want anybody to put the blame on them if things go bad

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us / Jonathan Condemns Early Campaigns For 2011 Elections / Questions Begging For Answers-yar'malu & Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.