Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday (30377 Views)

Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by adecz: 8:10am On Mar 04
grin

Obasanjo and his football age❗️❗️

The man should be nothing less than
💯 years now.

He was born a about 10 years after
amalgamation in 2014, yet he is still
claiming 80 something.

Same man wey collect the surrender
from the Biafrans almost 55 years ago❗️❗️❗️

Any way sha, God bless am with long
life and good health👍👍👍👍
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by AmakaTips2: 8:10am On Mar 04
Great one
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by omoredia: 8:11am On Mar 04
Great Nigeria leader that a weak GEJ should have listened to
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Xscape1993(m): 8:11am On Mar 04
Happy birthday OBJ.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Azzik: 8:11am On Mar 04
OBJPHOTONEWS:
OBASANJO @87 – Day 1

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels, Nike Akande attends Thanksgiving Service in Abeokuta today.

Wow what a blessing.... ageing with grace...87 and still agile and strong
Happy birthday baba
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Streetdoctor: 8:12am On Mar 04
ImmaculateJOE:

You are free to chase your own clout, let's see if anyone will notice you.
. Their drug idiot that Qatar rejected, so they are so pained

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Patojargz: 8:12am On Mar 04
HBD OBJ!!! Obi dey make some pipo prick 2 stand why?
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by georgeakins: 8:13am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
My daddy G O, no scandal whatsoever.

Happy birthday baba Obasanjo llnp.

I will never like this Obi because I see through him and his deceitful ways. Before opening the topic I knew he'll be there to chase his usual clout for political favour. Mtcheww messiah that's not messiaring

Alex Otti is the man of the moment, nobody can call him fake messiah tomorrow because we are seeing what he's doing with our eyes.

Did you just type that Oyakhilome has no scandal?
You must be joking

Didn't you read the details of his messy divorce?
How he was sleeping with his one time personal assistant who graduated from Unilag, and several other ladies, including some pastors' wives.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by LajaLaba: 8:15am On Mar 04
oskopy:
Your hate for obi is baseless.he is loved by majority Nigerians, winning Asorock was a clear evidence.
It is normal for yorubas to hate Igbos just for nothing but evy
Envy Ibo?u must be high on dog shitgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by nedekid: 8:16am On Mar 04
TINTINABULATION:
Honestly, the Federal Government of Nigeria should be giving Peter Obi Transportation Allowance grin
He has enough, he does not need. Rather fgn should increase the ₦30k salary it pays olofofos, keyboard worriors, barbeque grillers etc as inflation has made their 30k salaries worthless.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:19am On Mar 04
I know Peter Obi must be there. Happy birthday to you Baba Obasanjo.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Sermwell(m): 8:20am On Mar 04
thesicilian:
Anywhere they're taking pictures he must be there. By 2027 this guy will be so exhausted he can't even say LP
So why are you now crying?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Ladech(m): 8:20am On Mar 04
Who is a Christian and who is a Muslim?

Same you will travel to the U.S or U.K and be shinning teeth grinning and laughing not minding if the president of these countries are Christians or Buddhist

What is the problem with we black people? who bewitched us?

How can you use the misbehavior or fake prophecy or lies of one man to judge everyother citizen and conclude that people of that faith can never be president?

Will your life be better if people of your own faith become president forever?
OritaIbadan:

Your so called G.O campaigned and prophecied in favour of Peter Obi before last year election. My problem with most of you Christians is that you are mostly hypocrites.

The truth is that it will be easier for a horse to pass through the eye of a niddle than for a Christian to become a president in Nigeria again, because of the kind of mentality most of you so called Christians possess.

You claimed to see through Obi to be very deceitful, yet your G.O claimed to see God gave him a wing to fly. So isi either you or your G.O is blind or both of you are completely blind

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by omoadeleye(m): 8:20am On Mar 04
Peter Obi should be sensitive to his dressing to occasions.

I can't invite someone like him to any of my celebration party.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by GenFunction: 8:22am On Mar 04
HBD BABA.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by omoadeleye(m): 8:23am On Mar 04
Ddeliverer007:

He is energetic. Unlike leg dey shake, hand dey shake..

Hate him or not, he is the true President of the people. He is the one Nigerians voted for.

Nope. The one Biafrans voted for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Franking: 8:24am On Mar 04
Oyakhilomen should take Nigeria to his healing school then we'd take him serious.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by ppogba: 8:26am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

I will never like this Obi because I see through him and his deceitful ways. Before opening the topic I knew he'll be there to chase his usual clout for political favour. Mtcheww messiah that's not messiaring

Alex Otti is the man of the moment, nobody can call him fake messiah tomorrow because we are seeing what he's doing with our eyes.

Your GO that divorced his wife is the same one you are attributing no scandal to?

Has he remarried or secretly married without public knowledge?

Without be married,. Is he the one cooking Indomie by himself?

Please do not let some of us sin abeg.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by BodyCount: 8:28am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

Oya kilomeh no get scandal?
HYPOCRITE grin
What's his marital status?
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Badguy77(m): 8:28am On Mar 04
Age waits for nobody see as Chris oyakhilome don dey old..
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Etimemy: 8:31am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Nobody invited him, that's his way of chasing clout
Check the setting arrangements first, I know you are hungry
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Seezion: 8:31am On Mar 04
Chai, Pastor Chris, everly handsome. Everyday young

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:33am On Mar 04
adecz:
grin

Obasanjo and his football age❗️❗️

The man should be nothing less than
💯 years now.

He was born a about 10 years after
amalgamation in 2014, yet he is still
claiming 80 something.

Same man wey collect the surrender
from the Biafrans almost 55 years ago❗️❗️❗️

Any way sha, God bless am with long
life and good health👍👍👍👍

He is 90plus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Mccullum: 8:34am On Mar 04
Obi moving around for anything that will enhances him on the news.

This is notice me strategy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Badguy77(m): 8:34am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

This one is high on cheap drugs..
Your pastor wey an scandal abi sandals him wear for head.. And who asked you to like Peter obi or not. Who? Man doesn't even know you exist and FYI he is Nigerian most loved presidential aspirant for far... Efulefu
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Nobody invited him, that's his way of chasing clout

What Obi does or wherever he goes remains his choice as a private citizen.

Peter Obi is not directly involved in the leadership of this nation, how he gets almost more criticism than those in power (federal and state) is just weird, and even amusing. grin
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by lexy2014: 8:39am On Mar 04
thesicilian:
Anywhere they're taking pictures he must be there. By 2027 this guy will be so exhausted he can't even say LP

Wouldn't you be exhausted by the Tinubu government imposed hardship before 2027?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Neyopumpin13: 8:41am On Mar 04
Ddeliverer007:

He is energetic. Unlike leg dey shake, hand dey shake..

Hate him or not, he is the true President of the people. He is the one Nigerians voted for.
hmm hand dey shake leg dey shake but your own papa no fit stand for 45min.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by rickyrex(m): 8:42am On Mar 04
thesicilian:
i hope you are reeping well from the one you voted for. Pray hunger dont reduced you to nothing before 2027 so that you can vote for tinubu again
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Xox1945(m): 8:48am On Mar 04
Happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by thesicilian: 8:52am On Mar 04
rickyrex:
i hope you are reeping well from the one you voted for. Pray hunger dont reduced you to nothing before 2027 so that you can vote for tinubu again
Sermwell:

So why are you now crying?
lexy2014:

Wouldn't you be exhausted by the Tinubu government imposed hardship before 2027?
Take your frustrations to your president
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by rollywise(m): 8:53am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

Ozuor. Yet you couldn't see through your Tinubu. Some of you really reason with your anus. This is the reason I hardly wanna help Nigerians cuz most of you are wayward. The way Obasanjo stuck his neck for Obi against his own kinsman during elections, if Obi is not there to pay his respect, who will? You all deserve the suffering you endure right now. Ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps / NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.