Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday (30441 Views)

Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by goodconsience77: 12:36pm On Mar 04
Baba is getting closer to the grave.
If at 70 years and above u don't know the meaning of vanity it shows the devil has pencil ur name down for eternal damnation.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
My daddy G O, no scandal whatsoever.

Happy birthday baba Obasanjo llnp.

I will never like this Obi because I see through him and his deceitful ways. Before opening the topic I knew he'll be there to chase his usual clout for political favour. Mtcheww messiah that's not messiaring

Alex Otti is the man of the moment, nobody can call him fake messiah tomorrow because we are seeing what he's doing with our eyes.

Because Obi is threat to the thief you promote here, you're always throwing dirts at him even with no shred of evidence against him...I pray everything associated with you gets same dirty treatment always...

Your pretentious positive disposition to Alex Otti is because he's no threat to your thief atleast in the now...
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Ceejay94: 12:45pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Nobody invited him, that's his way of chasing clout
who told you nobody invited him? At least if you are hating someone you hate with sense. Focus on your drug lord and leave Peter obi
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by deeva2: 1:04pm On Mar 04
TINTINABULATION:
Honestly, the Federal Government of Nigeria should be giving Peter Obi Transportation Allowance grin

Bad guy grin grin
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Jostoman: 1:44pm On Mar 04
TINTINABULATION:
Honestly, the Federal Government of Nigeria should be giving Peter Obi Transportation Allowance grin
To show you say Peter Obi is very fit and agile.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Jostoman: 1:45pm On Mar 04
Happy birthday to our baba Obasanjo
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Karnice600: 1:49pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

I will never like this Obi because I see through him and his deceitful ways. Before opening the topic I knew he'll be there to chase his usual clout for political favour. Mtcheww messiah that's not messiaring

Alex Otti is the man of the moment, nobody can call him fake messiah tomorrow because we are seeing what he's doing with our eyes.

will never like this Obi because …

Cho Cho cho cho…mouth busy, brain not responding due to insufficient space.
Delete garbages to enable sanity and robust performance.

Unam ikot.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by aariwa(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

Obi doesn’t need your support. Stop that delusions
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Morizo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

Hate Obi At your own peril. You are so daft
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Morizo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

Dumb ass fool. Everything is politics to you and your urchins

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Exceed15: 3:26pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

I m not an obidient. I voted pdp. But listen, time for politic is over. Una don dey government now.. how is Nigeria fairin under this administration?
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Exceed15: 3:28pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

U will soon give yourself bp because of this man who is not in power. Transfer your aggression on Tinubu that deceived people like u to achieve personal ambition.. kikikikikiki
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Exceed15: 3:32pm On Mar 04
ImmaculateJOE:

You are free to chase your own clout, let's see if anyone will notice you.
Don't mind the braindead. U think organizer of Obj birthday will just allow anybody come uninvited In this era of Insecurity? I no be obidient at all yet I don't have anything against PO. Apc supporters are just filled with envy, jealousy over someone that is not dragging position with anyone again. Failures..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by janeedema(f): 5:23pm On Mar 04
He won the FCT and in Aso Rock. I thought to remind you.

omoadeleye:

At least you accepted that Biafrans voted for Peter Obi and not the assertion that the whole Nigerians voted Peter Obi

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by JetApartment: 5:32pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

Yeah, the Pastor that cannot keep his wife.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by sweetgala(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04
ImmaculateJOE:

PO was specially invited by the celebrant, you can see it from the settings arrangement.

He's OBJs newest pawn so yes he was definitely invited.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Wiseman2y(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04
The best state man and president Nigeria has ever produced. I celebrate you baba.
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by UndissolvedMeta(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04
Wow.... So nice seeing Pastor Chris Oyakhilome in the media again after a long time. How I so much miss this man of God

OBJPHOTONEWS:
OBASANJO @87 – Day 1

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels, Nike Akande attends Thanksgiving Service in Abeokuta today.

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by Peterodion49(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04
Pastor Chris very handsome prohet
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by PropertyBuying(f): 12:16am On Mar 05
Happy Birthday To Baba Obasanjo
Re: Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday by PropertyBuying(f): 2:21am On Mar 05
Good one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Caught Using Fake Pictures For GEJ Transformation Projects / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia Is Dead! / Hisbah Seize Truck Of 3,600 Crates Of Beer In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.