Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Main Benefit Of The Ebin Pawa Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Benefit Of The Ebin Pawa Government (155 Views)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me / Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me / "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Benefit Of The Ebin Pawa Government by EbinPawaGovt: 7:21pm On Mar 03
Many women are calling and telling me that they have become automatic mathematicians since the advent of the ebin pawa government. Now this is good. These women say that they mostly crack their brains from the moment their husbands give them money to squeeze in everything needed in the house. Imagine there's no ebin pawa, these woment wouldn't have been making full use of their brains. I pity those of them who were afraid of mathematics in school. How will they survive the ebin pawa period of acute calculation?
Re: The Main Benefit Of The Ebin Pawa Government by successmatters(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03
Ebinkpawa also made the young people to be trekking to everywhere because of lack of transport money, this means increased health.
Re: The Main Benefit Of The Ebin Pawa Government by Fahvvy: 8:38pm On Mar 03
Hahaahha grin...
Wuna no go kee person o grin
Re: The Main Benefit Of The Ebin Pawa Government by judatech: 8:48pm On Mar 03
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Qatar: Nigerian Youths Are The Best, Very Talented & Energetic - Tinubu Boasts / Obaseki Celebrates Life Of Traditional Monarch, Onyema / Egypt’s Grains, Import From Ukraine, Nigeria’s To Fight Hunger -peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.