Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How Can I Trust My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Trust My Girlfriend (2477 Views)

Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. / My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend / How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by mangbrown(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
I Ɯαή†̥‎​ to trust my girl friend. How can girls be trusted.
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by bekay911(f): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
U dnt trust er hw cn she be trusted. Hmmm
confusion everywhere
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by mangbrown(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
I want develop trust for girls
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by Yorisb: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
@OP

'They' are not meant to be trusted anyways. . .

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by bekay911(f): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
Yorisb:

@OP

'They' are not meant to be trusted anyways. . .

Xcuse me pass jare!

oouuch dat hurts
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by deniyor: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
If you are not mature enough to know a relationship is all about trust; and you enter one with the trust there - too bad for you mister - the future don't look so bright for ya
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
@poster
you have to be BRAVE to trust someone, BRAVE enough to open your heart and let her in, BRAVE enough to allow her to get close enough to hurt you, BRAVE enough to  put yourself out ¨there¨. . . . . . . . . . . sadly, by the look of your post, we can clearly understand that BRAVE, you are not!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=14pt]First of all go and stand in a mirror.

Can you be trusted? If you cant be trusted, does it make any sense to demand trust from another? Does she trust you? Why does she trust you? Are girls the only beings in the world? Can men be trusted? Do you trust yourself? Do you trust your male friends?

Trust is very essential if you are to have a relationship, in the true meaning and sense of what a relationship really is! Start with small secrets, and move on to bigger ones. Only do this is you can be trusted as a person. . . And make sure you dont put her or anyone in a position where maintaining their trust would be difficult for them. . .[/size]
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by olinto: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2011
how will u trust some1 wen u no trust ursef
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by babsomotde(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
if you trust yourself, then u can think of trusting someone else, never trust anyone but have kinda )(_*^ in that person becos anytime and anyday he or she might let u down where you less expected,
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by Exponental(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
Buy sexomyccin, kissoquine, romansdol, pecktol n hugicillin.
Make her use dem, it will resist her from guys.
As 4 u, use Oyocetamol.
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by Exponental(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by claremont(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2011
I don't trust anyone, I don't believe human beings have the capacity to trust totally. I also don't understand how a poster describes inability to trust as being analogous to bravery, were did they dig up that correlation from shocked shocked shocked ?! It is a perfectly normal human feeling to view people with a healthy suspicion, and to always have a contingency plan on hand when they fail you. Some people may say I am being cynical, but who cares anyway!
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by coogar: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
mangbrown:

I Ɯαή†̥‎​ to trust my girl friend. How can girls be trusted.

stay that way.
don't trust any girlfriend - always have it @ the back of mind the worst will happen.

get plan b, plan c and d should be in the pipeline as well.
so when she disappoints you, you have cushion all around you.

men who trust and love are now in prison, they couldn't handle the heartbreak.
they did what tools do in such situation. put acid in a vial and splash it on the spouses they claim they love.
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by nuela100(f): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2011
The only way to trust her is to trust her.seriously this is not an issue
Re: How Can I Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
claremont:

I don't trust anyone, I don't believe human beings have the capacity to trust totally. I also don't understand how a poster describes inability to trust as being analogous to bravery, were did they dig up that correlation from shocked shocked shocked ?! It is a perfectly normal human feeling to view people with a healthy suspicion, and to always have a contingency plan on hand when they fail you. Some people may say I am being cynical, but who cares anyway!

brotha Claremont, the only reason you dont/cant trust people is because you are afraid that they ¨may¨hurt you someday (or betray your trust). . . . . . . . . . focus on the word MAY.
the fact that you believe that no one can be trusted is a sure proof of your lack of bravery. . . . . . . . like a soldier going to war who believe he MAY be killed so therefore he doesnt put himself in the line of fire (aka dont go).

sadly many people like yourself will never truly find happiness because you will always prevent yourself from BEING YOURSELF (whether in business or in love).

(1) (Reply)

The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija / I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic) / Policemen Treat Us Like Their Atms - Lagos Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.