Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned (1946 Views)

Seun, Mukina2 Your Attention Needed Urgently In Travel Section / ZINEDINE ZIDANE Has Resigned As Manager Of Real Madrid Just Days After Winning / IPOB Youths Gave Namdi KANU Resume Or Resigned Ultimatum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by nedekid: 9:13am On Mar 24
Seun:
Not on the Nairaland Forum.
Lol.
Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by nedekid: 9:14am On Mar 24
seunmsg:

Seun is my age mate.
Yeah, and I am older than Elon musk. grin
As if na by age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by Timoleon(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01
JackBizzle:

Go and start your own company.

Nairaland is still going strong in an era where tech companies are dying.

I am not in the business of telling successful people how to run their business.

Na this part dey shock me pass. Many are quick to state that seun is failing, bauraland is failing but almost 20years now, none of them has come up with anything close let alone better than nairaland.
Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by sonofthunder: 7:06pm On Apr 03
Seun:
When I started Nairaland, I operated it all by myself, but by 2007 I was overwhelmed. Mukina2 swooped in and volunteered to be a super-moderator. She also helped me to recruit section moderators. This enabled us to move forward. Initially, she worked for free, but over time she became a paid supermod. One of the best.

Last month, I gave her a particular instruction which is the most basic instruction you can give a moderator. Clean up ALL the sections you've been assigned to and report to me after EACH one. She steadfastly refused until the month end. She felt that she was doing her job and there was therefore no need for me to tell her what to do.

I insisted that she must choose between resigning and following this particular instruction. She eventually chose to resign, saying "let's go our separate ways". We will miss her a lot. I will miss her a lot. I wish her the best in all her future endeavours. She will do great. She may return if she changes her mind, but the show must go on.

We didn't need all of the details share but it's sad for her to leave like that.

Try and arrange some kind exit package for her regardless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by meobizy(f): 1:31am On Apr 15
Woman no dey Nairaland.
Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by Believeintruth: 7:30am On Apr 17
@Seun please there is a cyber stalker, really stalking me on Nairaland
Let the Mods take action against this guy. He keep threatening me and my job.

Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by HardMirror(m): 8:54am On Apr 17
Seun:
When I started Nairaland, I operated it all by myself, but by 2007 I was overwhelmed. Mukina2 swooped in and volunteered to be a super-moderator. She also helped me to recruit section moderators. This enabled us to move forward. Initially, she worked for free, but over time she became a paid supermod. One of the best.

Last month, I gave her a particular instruction which is the most basic instruction you can give a moderator. Clean up ALL the sections you've been assigned to and report to me after EACH one. She steadfastly refused until the month end. She felt that she was doing her job and there was therefore no need for me to tell her what to do.

I insisted that she must choose between resigning and following this particular instruction. She eventually chose to resign, saying "let's go our separate ways". We will miss her a lot. I will miss her a lot. I wish her the best in all her future endeavours. She will do great. She may return if she changes her mind, but the show must go on.
ogbeni, mist you give us all these details? Anyway, na you problem be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by NaijaCover(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28
Following The Thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Magic Number / Paylater Gimme Loan Today / Glo Free Data Day... Bigger And Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.