Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors (22217 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Reelz: 10:45pm On Mar 03
This man mouth don dey leak again so..
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Solidex(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03
If Nigeria is well governed and becomes safe and viable, we will need not go out to beg for investors to come here and make money.
Who would want to come to country infested with so many forms of insecurity, corruption, epilepsy power supply, hyperinflation and so on..
They are not fools.
Tinubu and his team should stop making a mockery of themselves Nigerians in other nations. They are simply shameless.

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Babaken(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03
Did you give them your phone number
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Omalicious1: 10:55pm On Mar 03
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by PastorOlokonla: 10:57pm On Mar 03
Nigeria, a country of more than 200million religiously unproductive citizens going cap-in-hand to beg Qatar, a country of only 2m+ people for investment.
Remember, both countries rely heavily on oil.

Shame dey catch me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by AntiChristian: 11:00pm On Mar 03
MEGAWATCH:

Hmmmmm!

Please take it easy before your prayers will swallow you.
who has prayers ever swallowed?

It's either you are cursed or blessed!

The Bible says that,

RIGHTEOUSNESS BEGETS RIGHTEOUSNESS,

WICKEDNESS BEGETS WICKEDNESS,
Bible no get mouth! Who talk am for Bible and for where ignorant olodo?

You can't use wickedness through harassment, intimidation, beating NIGERIANs to have your way to power and expect the same people to pray for you and clap for you, you are a fool if you think like that.
who are the Nigerians in your lie above? If you like curse Nigeria you and your family will chop the curses! Do you have evidence Nigerians were harassed by only Tinubu himself and not Obi and Atiku at all?

So the people are just responding as humans and not as animals as you wish they will do.

So please shut the Bleep up.
People are free to respond as humans and not like animals! Animals revolt too! They fight one another for leadership, sex, etc!

And you can go home to your extended family and tell them to shut their latrine called mouth!
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03
Kingray10:

Your president is telling Qatar that you will seek bribe, and you are here supporting him.
I used to think highly of you, but just realized that money doesn't equal sense.
As if I knew you existed. Let's assume I do, you don't mean anything to me, so rest your case with "think highly." No one cares and no one ever will.

I hate crime and I love honesty. I'm not a Tinubu fan, but when he does the right thing, I'll support him. If I were in his shoes, I'd do the same. You Nigerians love to pretend and lie too much and I hate it.

If I were president, there would be death penalty and any Nigerian caught abroad pushing drugs, you're never coming back home alive.

You want Nigeria to be great, but want lies to prevail. If your wife or girl hides the truth from you, Mr. Think Highly, you'll start showing attitude.

Yes, money doesn't equal sense, being dishonest does. Criminally-minded thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Femeto: 11:06pm On Mar 03
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Learner247: 11:06pm On Mar 03
Nigerian youths, some of you are digging your own graves. The way and manner you castigate your country and every move of your leaders is appalling.

Here is a guy that went on a mission to make our country better. I believe he has chosen the path less travelled severally and have stepped on many toes, including those who seem to now be waiting for him to come and campaign in the next election.

All some of you do is cast aspersions and vilify his every move.

Just be aware that the whole world is seeing some of these unprintable information that many of you are putting here and other SM spaces about your country. If after 4 or 8 years as the case may be, he is not able to achieve what he intended, he will go home and the cycle will continue until the centre cannot hold again.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by ViceGovernor: 11:07pm On Mar 03
To file that report..you go still pay bribe
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by AngelicBeing: 11:08pm On Mar 03
MrBrownJay1:

think about it, nothing is done to the ones taking bribes in Nigeria, why should it matter when they do it elsewhere? you wanna clean up Nigeria's image, start by stopping immigration officials at the MMA or Abuja airport asking for bribe, then do the same with the millions of cops doing it in the streets of Nigeria, then do the same in the ports or any other government offices... before trying to do it in Qatar, of all places!

Tinubu himself is making very suspect moves...AKA settling the decade long lawsuit with SHELL/ENI after putting his children in charge of Oando Plc (who now owns all the onshore assets of Eni). if this isnt the biggest corrupt move, then what is CORRUPTION really?!
l agree with you, l was just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Ejjiss: 11:10pm On Mar 03
HE'S USING INDIRECT WAY TO TELL THE WORLD THAT NIGERIA IS A CORRUPT COUNTRY AND HE HAS A CORRUPT OFFICIALS......

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by AngelicBeing: 11:13pm On Mar 03
kikake:

I am an educated illiterate belch by a useless village witch and l am not able to spot a sarcastic comment, l deserve to be put inside a gas chamber by Putin and Deleted from the Land of the living and l am also a useless idiot.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Kingray10: 11:15pm On Mar 03
iLegendd:
As if I knew you existed. Let's assume you do, you don't mean anything to me, so rest your case with "think highly." No one cares and no one ever will.

I hate crime and I love honesty. I'm not a Tinubu fan, but when he does the right thing, I'll support him. If I were in his shoes, I'd do the same. You Nigerians love to pretend and lie too much and I hate it.

If I were president, there would be death penalty and any Nigerian caught abroad pushing drugs, you're never coming back home alive.

You want Nigeria to be great, but want lies to prevail. If your wife or girl hides the truth from you, Mr. Think Highly, you'll start showing attitude.

Yes, money doesn't equal sense, being dishonest does. Criminally minded thing.
When you are done dancing naked in the street of nairaland let me know.
grin grin
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by AOB1: 11:20pm On Mar 03
Kingray10:
Am I the only who sees this as a stupidity.
Why is he selling his country out as people who seeks bribery.
is he not saying the truth?
Are we not collecting bribe in Nigeria?
Please leave the man alone he is saying the pure truth
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by AOB1: 11:22pm On Mar 03
EyeCumInPiece:
This is laughable. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Integrity and Honesty are alien to Tinubu.
Obi will never become president tongue grin cheesy
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Kingray10: 11:22pm On Mar 03
AOB1:
is he not saying the truth?
Are we not collecting bribe in Nigeria?
Please leave the man alone he is saying the pure truth
If he knows that his official will take bribe, then why bring them along
Besides you will never hear a first world country say this.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by iLegendd(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03
Kingray10:

When you are done dancing naked in the street of nairaland let me know.
grin grin
We are talking something serious and you're using laughter emoji. Who's laughing with you? I can never let someone that thinks like you get close to me. You'll lie, hide, and do the unthinkable.

You think I'm happy with the level of crime, lies, bribery and dishonesty in this country? If I have the power, most of you won't be alive. Nigeria or a family can't grow with people/the wife always hiding the truth.

Don't quote me again because I'm going to be brutally nasty towards you for encouraging your president to be dishonest.

Now that he has said it, don't you know those bribe seekers in Nigeria will be scared to approach Qatari investors for backyard deals?

Prevention is better than cure. Having your CCTV camera saying, "Everything is being record. You may get shot if you don't act right," whenever it senses motion is one way to prevent people from coming close.

Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:28pm On Mar 03
So, he can be collecting his cut, buhari as minister of petroleum and drung baron as custom!
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Kingray10: 11:32pm On Mar 03
iLegendd:
We are talking something serious and you're using laughter emoji. Who's laughing with you? I can never let someone that thinks like you get close to me. You'll lie, hide, and do the unthinkable.

You think I'm happy with the level of crime, lies, bribery and dishonesty in this country? If I have the power, most of you won't be alive. Nigeria or a family can't grow with people/the wife always hiding the truth.

Don't quote me again because I'm going to be brutally nasty towards you for encouraging your president to be dishonest.

Now that he has said it, don't you know those bribe seekers in Nigeria will be scared to approach Qatari investors for backyard deals?

Prevention is better than cure. Having your CCTV camera saying, "Everything is being record. You may get shot if you don't act right," whenever it senses motion is one way to prevent people from coming close.

Be careful!
I am actually laughing at the pain you are expressing in name of patriotism.
If he thinks his official are corrupt, why appoint them or better still take them along with him.
The Qatar has a bad image already and He that's a president is adding to it.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by sulaak(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03
INTEGRITYA1:
That's good, make everybody sit right.

I've noticed some family members in Nigeria do try to block their relatives who stay abroad from buying landed properties in Nigeria.

I understand you have to take preventive measures when buying properties not to fall victim.

But there is different between been careful and standing as obstacles.

This act is what I've came across on different occasions as an Estate Consultant.

Pure act of jealous.

Are you aware of how many Nigerians in the diaspora have been duped due to poor data records by Nigeria's equivalent of the Land Registry?
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by kikake: 11:35pm On Mar 03
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=128761232][/quote]

@AngelicBeing

Lol. After glancing through a few of your previous posts, I started to wonder if you were not on sarcasm there. But you needed to make sarcasm be easily grasped for what you intended it. Relax.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by tfelicityk(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03
This is a political gimmicks used in luring investors to come and invest...

This administration should practice the system Ghana used to sustain their investors. Then, they can renew every incumbent investors to the new platform.

No investors will be dictating to the government indirectly and extorting citizens any more.

I don't know why our governors cannot reason on investing in manufacturing and processing industries. Must they always bring in foreign investor to explore their state mineral resources?

For instance, Ebonyi State is blessed with mineral resources like lead, cobalt and so on. The governor build industries where batteries of various kind can be produced, and other products that can be produced from lead.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by naija4life247: 11:36pm On Mar 03
MrBrownJay1:
why? so you can ask for your share?!

To whom brain is given, sense is expected
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by naija4life247: 11:36pm On Mar 03
EyeCumInPiece:
This is laughable. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Integrity and Honesty are alien to Tinubu.

You go cry tire. Continue crying till 2031
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Emman08: 11:42pm On Mar 03
Embarrassment right left and center
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by kikake: 11:42pm On Mar 03
tfelicityk:
This is a political gimmicks used in luring investors to come and invest...

This administration should practice the system Ghana used to sustain their investors. Then, they can renew every incumbent investors to the new platform.

No investors will be dictating to the government indirectly and extorting citizens any more.

I don't know why our governors cannot reason on investing in manufacturing and processing industries. Must they always bring in foreign investor to explore their state mineral resources?

For instance, Ebonyi State is blessed with mineral resources like lead, cobalt and so on. The governor build industries where batteries of various kind can be produced, and other products that can be produced from lead.
Luring investors to Nigeria without electricity and with Boko Haram and bandits.
What type of investors? Instead of Tinubu to do first things first: restructure Nigeria to true and fiscal federalism to decongest the huge central government in Abuja, make Boko Haram objectives less attainable, regions build power stations; etc, Tinubu is beating around the bush talking of luring investors from Arab countries to Nigeria.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by sulaak(m): 11:46pm On Mar 03
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/report-any-official-demanding-bribe-from-you-tinubu-tells-qatari-investors/%3famp

The President told Qatari investors that Africaโ€™s largest economy and its systems are being reformed and upgraded, asking Qatar businessmen to report any government official who demands a bribe or any form of inducement at any point in their business endeavour moving forward with full assurance of their direct access to him.

Tinubu should provide an example of how Nigeria civil service has been reformed to support foreign investment, how the skills level of Nigerians has been upgraded, local security has been transformed, electricity improved and corrupt government official prosecuted.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Yankee101: 11:49pm On Mar 03
You go sack tire
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Drversatile: 11:57pm On Mar 03
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Tunjikam(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03
For those of you cursing and making negative comments about NIGERIA and also said our dearest country can never change and or abusing Mr President of his promises to investors. You will never change from your current position be it in office or anywhere you aught to have make progress.

Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/report-any-official-demanding-bribe-from-you-tinubu-tells-qatari-investors/%3famp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Leaders Adopt Atiku For 2019 Presidency / Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.