Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors (22218 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Franking: 12:17am On Mar 04
Chai! Shameful country.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by mclloyd22: 2:25am On Mar 04
Even though I don’t fashy Bat but this is a nice update even though the dirty lining should not be washed outside but I think the looters should be discouraged to this effect.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by AngelicBeing: 4:14am On Mar 04
kikake:
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=128761232]

@AngelicBeing

Lol. After glancing through a few of your previous posts, I started to wonder if you were not on sarcasm there. But you needed to make sarcasm be easily grasped for what you intended it. Relax.
No worries, we are cool, even the guy whom l quoted knew that l was kidding, I can never side with all the criminal politicians in Nigeria from 1999 who have rendered Nigeria a cesspit of hardship and extreme poverty in the world

I have been attacked here several times that I am not a patriotic citizen for my anger against the happening in Nigeria, some posters called me a second class citizen in my current adopted country in the West because of my position against all the criminals masquerading as Political Messiah in Nigeria

I was on Transit few years ago on my way to Nigeria via Doha/ Qatar, l was wowed with their airport, the airport in Qatar looks like a gateway to paradise

Qatar is a very small country but they have smart/ charismatic leadership, Same thing with the UAE/ Dubai, l also visited Dubai and if not the Arabic language, you will think that you are in Europe, everything well organized in Dubai

Few years ago, I took a bus in Dubai and was heading to another area of Dubai, l had my Metro / Bus card but l forgot to swipe it as l entered the bus, just few minutes away from were l took the bus, UAE police officers/ transit bus officer's stopped the bus to check if we all swiped our cards, when it came to my turn , they swiped it on their card reader and it shows that although l had money in the card but l forgot to swipe my card

I was asked to come down from the bus, l was ashamed of myself, how did I forget to swipe my card, l was fined 200 DIRHAM on the spot, l paid and waited for another bus

After that drama, on my way out of Dubai to the West, l respected that country

My point is this all the GCC countries Saudi Arabia, UAE, BAHRAIN, QATAR, OMAN KUWAIT are mini Europe and They are functioning perfectly well but Nigeria criminals called politicians see what oil has done for the GCC COUNTRIES and They are all going to beg them to come and invest in a disorganized country, How?

Let me stop here jare sad

The gif Below is for all the criminals called politicians in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by chinonfelix2(m): 4:33am On Mar 04
Oh ndu baby because of your 30%...

The only man with the longest aza.

Abeg paste those Qatar people betrayal aza
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by CHIDOHSKI: 4:33am On Mar 04
Foreign businesses in Nigeria are relocating to other countries on the account of high cost of production and you are doing nothing about it. Instead you and your criminal gangs are moving up and down squandering the available dollars on Jamboree outings. Thank God you know that your BABA SOPE team are criminals reason for warning the non existing would be investors not to offer them bribe.

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by zinaunreal(m): 4:33am On Mar 04
What a stupid president. Are you suppose to be chasing and begging investors or putting infrastructures in place to attract them. How can Nigeria move forward like this.

Abia state put up 24 hours power plant and all of a sudden a xompany wants to set up tyre plant. Can't you learn from this man? You going around begging
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by MEGAWATCH: 5:44am On Mar 04
AntiChristian:
who has prayers ever swallowed?

It's either you are cursed or blessed!

Bible no get mouth! Who talk am for Bible and for where ignorant olodo?

who are the Nigerians in your lie above? If you like curse Nigeria you and your family will chop the curses! Do you have evidence Nigerians were harassed by only Tinubu himself and not Obi and Atiku at all?

People are free to respond as humans and not like animals! Animals revolt too! They fight one another for leadership, sex, etc!

And you can go home to your extended family and tell them to shut their latrine called mouth!

WHEN THE RIGHTEOUS ARE IN POWER THE PEOPLE REJOICE BUT WHEN THE WICKED ARE IN POWER THE PEOPLE ARE IN PAIN.

After working so hard to defend a Criminal,

OYA GO AND BUY FUEL AND FOODSTUFF CHEAP LET ME SEE YOU.

UNA GO GET SENSE BY FIRE BY FORCE.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by mmsen: 5:53am On Mar 04
Maybe he should deal with the blatant corrruption at MMIA first.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by AntiChristian: 6:04am On Mar 04
MEGAWATCH:

WHEN THE RIGHTEOUS ARE IN POWER THE PEOPLE REJOICE BUT WHEN THE WICKED ARE IN POWER THE PEOPLE ARE IN PAIN.

After working so hard to defend a Criminal,

OYA GO AND BUY FUEL AND FOODSTUFF CHEAP LET ME SEE YOU.

UNA GO GET SENSE BY FIRE BY FORCE.

You lied about the verse you quoted from the Bible!
Na so you go lie till you die!

Cursed people!
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Ekaka14: 6:05am On Mar 04
My brother, na only mumu thief dey say im wan catch thief..me sef tire
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by YellowbaMoslem: 6:12am On Mar 04
Pristine664:
May Tinubu succeed

May Nigeria succeed.

It will be easier for a dead man to succeed

Tinubu na mumu, and nothing on earth will make him succeed.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by SenecaTheYonger: 6:31am On Mar 04
Kingray10:
Am I the only who sees this as a stupidity.
Why is he selling his country out as people who seeks bribery.

You want to act obtuse or what? Do your everyday policeman try to collect something from you just because you can afford a car? Imagine a foreigner.

Abi have you tried to open a big business before? Foreign Saudi investors are telling you the problem of why they’re not coming back to invest, you’re trying to be defensive and protect the same people that are destroying and chasing foreign investors away.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by BrighterSyde: 6:32am On Mar 04
Pristine664:

That is someone that is desperate for results.

How is he a joke?

Let me give you one small example. Under him the senate just passed 500million as money for deliberation which we all saw in the leaked memo. Whose head has rollled for it? Nobody. Instead you people are more concerned about the mole leaking the memos than that amount for entertainment during deliberation. The joke is actually on you cos you will still defend this or feign ignorance
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by kunle75(m): 6:35am On Mar 04
Kingray10:

Like say them people no know say our brothers/sisters for government dey frustrate any investors wey no dey ready to wet ground/rob their palm before coming into to invest.
All na gain saying them go still collect am
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Forkthiefnubu: 6:43am On Mar 04
That’s if they no give u your own cut , see druggie chief bribe taker muddying up the waters
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by MSesan: 6:43am On Mar 04
Kingray10:

Well, I if telling the truth is what you called selling his country, you're the only one seeing it as a stupidity.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by badoh(m): 6:44am On Mar 04
VinnyBaba:

You are SMART.👍

I didn't even see it in that Light. sad

Ebola is telling Foreigners that Nigerians have Corrupt tedencies.
He thinks everyone is a CRIMINAL like himself. undecided sad sad
Oga, 6 out of 10 Nigerians have corrupt tendency. Take that to the bank.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Forkthiefnubu: 6:44am On Mar 04
YellowbaMoslem:

It will be easier for a dead man to succeed

Tinubu na mumu, and nothing on earth will make him succeed.
May he succeed in bringing a just and equitable Nigeria and may Nigeria succeed
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by VinnyBaba: 6:49am On Mar 04
badoh:

Oga, 6 out of 10 Nigerians have corrupt tendency. Take that to the bank.

Are you a CORRUPT person? 🤔

Plz answer! 😏
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by one4GOD(f): 6:55am On Mar 04
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/report-any-official-demanding-bribe-from-you-tinubu-tells-qatari-investors/%3famp
like he would do anything about it, chief of thieves issuing threat against stealing undecided :- undecided mtchewwwww
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Bfly: 7:00am On Mar 04
telling outsider to report your people who ask for bribe? Then go report tired. You set go tired

Clean your house first and stop telling your visitor to kill every rat on sight
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by LagosFirstSon: 7:09am On Mar 04
Learner247:
Nigerian youths, some of you are digging your own graves. The way and manner you castigate your country and every move of your leaders is appalling.

Here is a guy that went on a mission to make our country better. I believe he has chosen the path less travelled severally and have stepped on many toes, including those who seem to now be waiting for him to come and campaign in the next election.

All some of you do is cast aspersions and vilify his every move.

Just be aware that the whole world is seeing some of these unprintable information that many of you are putting here and other SM spaces about your country. If after 4 or 8 years as the case may be, he is not able to achieve what he intended, he will go home and the cycle will continue until the centre cannot hold again.
Your president don't reason before he talks. No sane president will make such statement about his country people . He just called his officials people who aren't worthy of trust. Your president is clueless .
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by saysoo: 7:10am On Mar 04
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by kunyeo(m): 7:10am On Mar 04
Kingray10:

Where is the stupidity here? You have a child who is a thief and you are painting it to your neighbours that he is a saint!
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Mayor3600: 7:10am On Mar 04
How will that happen?? Can water desolve a rock? If Nigerians don't fight for what they want they will continue crying for what they're losing. That Nigeria will be great again begins with Nigerians.until we're ready to face reality on what will really want there will be no change. It will continue to be normal story until you're gone and ur next generation continues just has u continue from ur father's generation and life goes on. Nigerian government and politicians knows Nigerians weak point, just that time they feel you've begining to have sense they pet u with their sweet mouth to calm u down for a while and then continue to us Nigerians as a means to their earns as usual cuz they know Nigerians are noise makers with no actions
Pristine664:
May Tinubu succeed

May Nigeria succeed.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by HugoBoss10(m): 7:21am On Mar 04
So by this statement, who is now de-marketing who
Make i laugh oo grin grin grin
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by RickyJesus: 7:46am On Mar 04
Kingray10:
It is common knowledge.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Jagabanarmy: 7:49am On Mar 04
Pristine664:

That is someone that is desperate for results.

How is he a joke?
I don't support that statement because you are just telling the world that we are bribe takers. It doesn't help in marketing Nigeria
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Mccullum: 8:18am On Mar 04
For president to say this publicly, it means that Qatari investors has expressed it as part of their grievances that's discouraging them to invest in Nigeria.

I think this has urged the president to said.that publicly in order to build their confidence.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:54am On Mar 04
This one Mumu Sha.

Tax collectors will be like🤣🤣see Baba ooh
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Henk009: 10:02am On Mar 04
popweezy:
It shall never be well for girona cry

Girona do this man sumtim >grin grin grin grin 😂🤣
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Subonbon(m): 10:39am On Mar 04
If you steal who will you report to kwanu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.