Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy (458 Views)

People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by NorthernAgender: 11:27pm On Mar 03
You southern got land to farm yet you refused to go farm waiting for we to supply you food. Let me tell you I got bad news for you kano and other northern states has stop trailers bringing food to your region.

There is going to be famine in your region.

9 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03
Majority of them are being feed by their parents, watch as they will invade this thread with insults. Just watch

9 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by DeLaRue: 12:09am On Mar 04
I agree that Southerners can do a lot more to grow their food.

That said, farming is more challenging in the South as farmers get zero support from their Governors.

Believe it or not, tractors are still a rare sight in many parts of the South. Farmers often have to wait several weeks for their turn to use a tractor as there are just too few available to rent. I understand this is not the case in the north.

Occasionally, you see a Southern Governor claiming to have bought several tractors for farmers, but these tractors end up in farms owned by politicians. Real farmers rarely have access to them. Same applies to fertilisers. There is also the herdsmen issue, and the fact that many in the South find farming too hard. Most young people in the South want easier life. They would rather be on social media blaming government for lack of food, even though I don't remember a time in the past when the federal government provided free food to the people.
Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by BrisenCalvin: 2:33am On Mar 04
NorthernAgender:
You southern got land to farm yet you refused to go farm waiting for we to supply you food. Let me tell you I got bad news for you kano and other northern states has stop trailers bringing food to your region.

I agree with you fully.

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by mainkendo: 4:54am On Mar 04
When southerners start farming. Your usefulness to them is over.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by Toosure70: 4:58am On Mar 04
Yrs you're right, imagine dessert farming for tropical. But our govt should encourage mechanized farming now
Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by Franzinni: 6:02am On Mar 04
NorthernAgender:

we will see...😂😂😂 at least the lazy southwest are not the ones raiding trucks and warehouses.... Famine? Haha we'll see.
Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by TopBanter: 6:09am On Mar 04
NorthernAgender:

Whatever your mission, your conclusion is correct. Southerners are lazy. They all want to be spoon fed while watching TikTok and skits all day.

The current situation of Nigeria should open eyes and at the very least challenge more southerners to engage in commercial farming.

Such will serve the multiple purpose of creating personal wealth, provision of jobs and improving food security for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by NorthernAgender: 6:44am On Mar 04
Most especially those people that call themselves business people selling fake things stealing peoples car butchers it selling the parts.
yarimo:
Majority of them are being feed by their parents, watch as they will invade this thread with insults. Just watch

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by NorthernAgender: 6:46am On Mar 04
At least start it
mainkendo:
When southerners start farming. Your usefulness to them is over.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by naija4life247: 8:03am On Mar 04
NorthernAgender:

We will not bring ourselves down to the gutter level of arguing with an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents.

Awo, Zik, Evan Ikoku, Herbert Macaulay, Enahoro, Bola Ige, Abraham Adesanya and our other founding fathers will be so disappointed if we are seen arguing with illiterate bandits and terrorists.
Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by naija4life247: 8:04am On Mar 04
TopBanter:

Whatever your mission, your conclusion is correct. Southerners are lazy. They all want to be spoon fed while watching TikTok and skits all day.

The current situation of Nigeria should open eyes and at the very least challenge more southerners to engage in commercial farming.

Such will serve the multiple purpose of creating personal wealth, provision of jobs and improving food security for Nigeria.

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: Southern Nigeria Are Very Lazy by predictor1: 8:23am On Mar 04
NorthernAgender:

People farm here too. The garri, chicken, palm oil, eggs, vegetables we eat here are all produced by us. The few items we get from you are onions, beans, and what else?

It will be better if you stopped sending food here. It will only push us to start producing those items we get from you. It will also force us to be decisive about the herdsmen situation. We will survive without you.

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Launches Biafracoin Website Amid Govt’s Crackdown On Crypto Platform / BREAKING: (yahaya Bello): EFCC Boss, Olukoyede, To Face Criminal Trial For Conte / Kwara Acn Condemns Bukola Saraki’s Continued Stay In Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.