Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,617 members, 7,865,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) (53476 Views)

Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by writeprof(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04
Calitoscassius:
I have, it still appeared as i understood it, nothing changed. Maybe it is my fault i understood it different but as long as you mentioned hell or heaven it is still imaginations and fairytale. There are no proofs of heaven or hell existence.

Freedom of choice [opinion, beliefs etc] is God's greatest gift to mankind. God bless you.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:13am On Mar 05
writeprof:

Freedom of choice [opinion, beliefs etc] is God's greatest gift to mankind. God bless you.
Yes, you are right, however it isn't God's gift i believe it is humans gift to human and don't tell me God bless me, i don't believe in God, or God blessing. God doesn't exist, In my opinion and believe.

Cheers!
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by writeprof(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07
Calitoscassius:
Yes, you are right, however it isn't God's gift i believe it is humans gift to human and don't tell me God bless me, i don't believe in God, or God blessing. God doesn't exist, In my opinion and believe.

Cheers!

It's a matter of time. The time shall come when you will know that God exists.
Psalm 111:10 KJV
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments : his praise endureth for ever.

Job 28:28 KJV
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Psalm 14:1 KJV
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 53:1-2 KJV
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

[2] God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07
writeprof:

It's a matter of time. The time shall come when you will know that God exists.
Psalm 111:10 KJV
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments : his praise endureth for ever.

Job 28:28 KJV
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Psalm 14:1 KJV
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 53:1-2 KJV
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

[2] God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
More rubbish, you are just quoting from the same fairytale book made up by your colonial masters.

Can you tell the simple meaning of all these rubbish you have written above in your own language? grin

God can lick my bum! tongue
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by writeprof(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish, you are just quoting from the same fairytale book made up by your colonial masters.

Can you tell the simple meaning of all these rubbish you have written above in your own language? grin

God can lick my bum! tongue

It's well with you.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07
writeprof:

It's well with you.
Ofcourse, it is! I don't need God or Jesus. cheesy i think Jesus needs me instead
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by writeprof(m): 9:58am On Mar 08
Calitoscassius:
Ofcourse, it is! I don't need God or Jesus. cheesy i think Jesus needs me instead

I thank Jehovah God for your life. Jesus needs you to come to Him of course.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:13am On Mar 08
writeprof:

I thank Jehovah God for your life. Jesus needs you to come to Him of course.
Who is Jehova or God? I don't need Jesus, Jesus doesn't exist, i thought that your fairytale bible tells us that Jesus was murdered 100000 years ago, the Jesus that couldn't save himself from men who killed him cheesy
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by writeprof(m): 11:50am On Mar 08
Calitoscassius:
Who is Jehova or God? I don't need Jesus, Jesus doesn't exist, i thought that your fairytale bible tells us that Jesus was murdered 100000 years ago, the Jesus that couldn't save himself from men who killed him cheesy

He died that you and I would live. Jesus Christ is alive. He will pay you a visit soon. Hallelujah. Read the scriptures below.

Matthew 1:21
Mary shall bring forth a son, and you [Joseph] shall call his name JESUS: for He shall save his people from their sins (by His death).

Luke 4:18,21
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me [JESUS], because HE has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; HE has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, [21] And JESUS began to say to them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

John 1:29
The next day John sees Jesus coming to him, and says, Behold the Lamb of God, which takee away the sin of the world.

John 10:15-16
As the Father knows me [Jesus], even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

John 10:17
Therefore does my Father love me [Jesus], because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08
writeprof:

He died that you and I would live. Jesus Christ is alive. He will pay you a visit soon. Hallelujah. Read the scriptures below.

Mary shall bring forth a son, and you [Joseph] shall call his name JESUS: for He shall save his people from their sins (by His death).

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me [JESUS], because HE has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; HE has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, [21] And JESUS began to say to them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

The next day John sees Jesus coming to him, and says, Behold the Lamb of God, which takee away the sin of the world.

As the Father knows me [Jesus], even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Therefore does my Father love me [Jesus], because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

Yea! More rubbish! grin

You are still quoting from the bloody bible, can you not use your brains? Be logical
Re: Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08
writeprof:

Jesus is alive where? In which country? grin how can Jesus pay me a visit if he died 20000 years ago? Maybe i should pay Jesus a visit instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.