Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza (17453 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Calitoscassius(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:
It's dawning on this cow thatnthe dems will not defeat trump in the coming nelections so now she is desperately trying to pander to any group grin grin grin grin grin grin
Last kick of a dying Horse,. grin

Kamala Harris the dumb cackling cow..

Trump will trash the Dems! In the coming election. I cannot wait to see that.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by JooEeL(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04
Goodlady:

Amin. Kole daafun!

Correct. Wa sere.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by VaginaAcademic: 1:22pm On Mar 04
Sirmwill:

It will never happen oo

But imagine you are in that country and a family member very close and dear to you was killed by Hamas

You would never type sth like this

Terrorists and their supporters deserve only to die 🤝
agreed but not everyone in Gaza supports hamas and use innocent civilians as human shield its just like Tinubu going to war with America even though the citizens don't support him
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by VaginaAcademic: 1:23pm On Mar 04
Sirmwill:

It will never happen oo

But imagine you are in that country and a family member very close and dear to you was killed by Hamas

agreed but not everyone in Gaza supports hamas. Hamas use innocent civilians as human shield its just like Tinubu going to war with America even though the citizens don't support him

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Basicend: 1:27pm On Mar 04
Emman08:
She trying to please the radical islamic/far left. Nothing to see here. Just a politician going dumb stuff in campaign season.

She is a serpent. . just like you rightly said.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Basicend: 1:27pm On Mar 04
omoadeleye:
Who is Kamala? Is the pseudo the new prime minister of Israel or probably a new battalion general in Israel ordering for ceasefire.

The problem of gender diversification in politics because how can a woman be meddling into the affairs of men and still be saying things in a command tone.

You are absolutely right.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by VaginaAcademic: 1:28pm On Mar 04
Sirmwill:

It will never happen oo

agreed but not everyone in Gaza supports hamas and Hams hides behind innocent civilians to perpetrate evil.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Sirmwill: 1:31pm On Mar 04
VaginaAcademic:
agreed but not everyone in Gaza supports hamas. Hamas use innocent civilians as human shield its just like Tinubu going to war with America even though the citizens don't support him

Hmmmmm
You have a point there tho

Hmmmmm

Soooo

Put yourself in the position of the Israel Prime Minister
How would you solve the situation

If you don't completely finish all the terrorists, they would still regroup again.
Simultaneously, innocent civilians are being killed in the process of eliminating the terrorists

What's the way out?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Kennitrust(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04
Emman08:

Yeah sure. Y'all didn't have humanity on 7/10 suddenly have it in bucket loads
I always blame them for the first strike but should they be wiped out even an innocent you if you were a citizen in the affected country?
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Krismas(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04
HonNL:

SOURCE
grin complete garbage
the dude said nothing.......
same israeli propaganda which hamas has pissed on..........
this dude wants to be president......
but sorry, they are already preparing obama's wife.....
thats why biden has been acting like he is kolo.....
shaking hands with air, meeting with dead head of states in his speech.......
this bitch is irrelevant.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by YellowbaMoslem: 1:59pm On Mar 04
bigman001:
grin they play, they are busy flexing their muscles on extremely weak countries, if them born Israel well let them Tyre this nonsense with NK, Russia or India.

Every body flexed muscle on who they are stronger than.

Let Russia try what they did in Ukraine in China or Germany grin

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by CommonSense1967: 2:05pm On Mar 04
Too little and too late. I will not vote for Biden and Harris. They have supported the genocide in Gaza and now they want to appear as if they did not not.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Floky215: 2:15pm On Mar 04
VaginaAcademic:
I know say na hamas find trouble but the revenge too much na this na massacre

What revenge is too much there..?

Was it too much when hamas was going from house to house shooting old and young, men, women along with babies and kidnapping others?

The next 50 years the war would still be talked about..!!

This time Hamas miscalculated and with what isreal is doing...other ragheads would think twice before attacking Israel in future...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by lanre316: 2:35pm On Mar 04
maclatunji:
Aunty wants to be re-elected. Too late to cry when over 30,000 people have been killed unjustly.

Nobody is crying, oga. Israel is treating the bloodthirsty terrorists exactly the way they should be treated.

Hamas started a war that led to death of 30,000 Palestinians. If you didn't complain about October 7 attacks, then shut your mouth and don't complain about the consequences of October 7 attacks.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04
She should do something about it... undecided
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by LucemFerre: 2:42pm On Mar 04
JooEeL:
Abi ko fe da fun e Amala Karris?

Lmfbao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by VaginaAcademic: 3:11pm On Mar 04
Floky215:

What revenge is too much there..?

Was it too much when hamas was going from house to house shooting old and young, men, women along with babies and kidnapping others?

The next 50 years the war would still be talked about..!!

This time Hamas miscalculated and with what isreal is doing...other ragheads would think twice before attacking Israel in future...!!
agreed but not everyone in Gaza supports Hamas

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Onewazobia(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:
Israel sabi kill other's pikin! Na from Bible he start! Na Israel dey control USA!

Here are other verses about infanticides in the Bible

Sit one church who preach such messages to their congratulation
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Nursepepeye(f): 3:14pm On Mar 04
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Who ask Hamas terrorist to attack Israel Palestinians deserved whatever they are facing now tongue tongue tongue tongue
if you watch Aljazira on October 7, everyone in Gaza were Jubilating in support of hamas attack on Isreal.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by AntiChristian: 3:19pm On Mar 04
Onewazobia:

Sit one church who preach such messages to their congratulation

But its still in your Bible!
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Truvelisback(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04
The people of Gaza can starve to death if they want as long as the Israeli's hostages aren't release.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by kechebel: 3:54pm On Mar 04

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Deltancapo: 4:02pm On Mar 04
Emman08:
She trying to please the radical islamic/far left. Nothing to see here. Just a politician saying dumb stuff in campaign season.

You're an animal, Nigeria will double potion of what is happening in Gaza to your cursed tribe.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Deltancapo: 4:03pm On Mar 04
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Who ask Hamas terrorist to attack Israel Palestinians deserved whatever they are facing now tongue tongue tongue tongue

Another animal from erosion ravaged region.
Your own will be double potion of Gaza, unless you're not in Nigeria.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by F1F2F3: 4:06pm On Mar 04
sweetjohn:

One fool said that without America, Israel will be destroyed. And i told the fool, that America is not upto 300years but the jews have lived morethan 4000yrs. I also told the fool that in that 4000years, they lived it in wars and have won so many wars in the past when there was nothing like America. And my final response to the fool was, who was helping Israel fight all those wars and how did they survived all those wars? No nation has fought and won wars like the jews in history.

Actually you are the fool here. Before writing what you don't know I suggest you get your facts checked out. Go and read about WW2, see what happened then, then come back and correct this.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Karnice600: 4:12pm On Mar 04
YellowbaMoslem:
Israel won't yield to America's instruction.

Israel is more stubborn than Russia and North Korea joined together, but people don't know yet.

I knew that already.., that sons of Abraham (Arabs and Israelis), can be very hard headed and adamant. They have unwavering zeal and a faith bigger than their physical sizes.
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by oyeb15: 4:21pm On Mar 04
What has she been doing ever since
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by F1F2F3: 4:21pm On Mar 04
kingthreat:

The America you want to go to was once the land of the Red Indians.

Thank you for this. Let those who don't know anything about the past have their facts checked out before posting anything online.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by DirtyAfonjas: 4:26pm On Mar 04
Thunder strike kamala harris.
Useless woman
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Antiislaam(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:
Israel sabi kill other's pikin! Na from Bible he start! Na Israel dey control USA!

Here are other verses about infanticides in the Bible

Sebi you know how your pedophile messenger killed over 800 person and even nack hell out of his 9yr old child wife puci and many children like that

Narrated Aisha: When the Prophet married me, my mother came to me and made me enter the house (of the Prophet) and nothing surprised me but the coming of Allah's Apostle to me in the forenoon.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:90

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.
Sahih Bukhari 1:4:233

Muhammad sucked Aisha's tongue

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.
Sunan Abu Dawud 13:2380
Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by AntiChristian: 4:54pm On Mar 04
Antiislaam:

Sebi you know how your pedophile messenger killed over 800 person and even nack hell out of his 9yr old child wife puci and many children like that

Narrated Aisha: When the Prophet married me, my mother came to me and made me enter the house (of the Prophet) and nothing surprised me but the coming of Allah's Apostle to me in the forenoon.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:90
He married her from your hadith! May you perish in your lies! Even her mother was involved! It's not like the boyfriend and girlfriends that you were born in!

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.
Sahih Bukhari 1:4:233
Good wife material! I guess your mum never did this for your dad!

Muhammad sucked Aisha's tongue

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.
Sunan Abu Dawud 13:2380

That's what is called Arabian kiss not French Kiss!
It is cool with us married folks!
Ask your dad how it's been done!

So how many babies did your God killed again and what crime did they commit?
God can't even control his sons he let them come have sex with humans in Genesis 6:1-4!

The only son he can control he sent that one to die!

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza by Emman08: 5:20pm On Mar 04
Deltancapo:

You're an animal, Nigeria will double potion of what is happening in Gaza to your cursed tribe.

Yes I'm an animal Homo sapiens, what are you? A f**king plant? grin grin
Shut up retard you don't know my tribe. Only terror sympathisers post like this. Meanwhile keep crying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth To Receive £37.9million Pay Rise / Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia / IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.