Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges (20478 Views)

Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Emman08: 1:41pm On Mar 04
This Umahi and Uzodinma. Their end will be terrible
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Tareq1105: 1:44pm On Mar 04
derecho:
Kikikiki... Clown
Instead of him to face the cement-roads he made so much noise about, he wants to trend.

The igbos are not and will not protest because they NEVER expected anything from the illegitimate guy in aso rock.

They knew Tinubu was clueless

Greetings to Obi LP the wisest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bad loser, the legitimate president that never won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Haaland21: 1:46pm On Mar 04
derecho:
Kikikiki... Clown
Instead of him to face the cement-roads he made so much noise about, he wants to trend.

The igbos are not and will not protest because they NEVER expected anything from the illegitimate guy in aso rock.

Over 8.7 million real Nigerians voted Jagaban....... Leave politics alone for the SW, SS, and North

No place for the emergency lovers of the zoo.

Go and face your 2 by 2 shop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Austineva(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
It is surprising how Igbos are giving Tinubu full support to destroy the country with his thoughtless economic policies. Hmm
so that we can have our Biafra bloodlessly
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Goodlady(f): 1:50pm On Mar 04
chukskafor:
babe stay for one place make we know where you belong joor, how many handle you de use sef, I know of sweetplum, one other which I can't remember for the now, then this?
I m sweetplum. I m for good governance. I don't like APC neither am I a fan of Hoebee!
Cos both has shown they can lie!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Just4000: 1:52pm On Mar 04
We know He spoke off point in an attempt to please his boss and political party. However, I don't think it calls for abuse. He is a good man, we can attest.
But we all know that farmers headers crises is not peculiar to south east and the issue persists all over the country. So if he claims it has ceased in the southeast, we are not there. However, we expect same measures be implemented in other palaces if this is really an initiative from the presidency.

I actually didn't expect such flimsy point from him. It either he was ill prepared or he doesn't have much to say. As a politician I expected him to claim Abia power plant as Tinubu achievement to the southeast, he can add airports in view, and even claim that tinubu is considering a seaport for southeast and many other audio premises, then he will conclude by saying that tinubu plans to conduct a very free and credible election in 2031 that will see a southeastern becoming the president.

But the truth is that southeast not joining the protest is simply because they want to prove a point. I just wish that in all these, Nigeria gets better.
sweetjohn:
Umahi is a good man as a person and i will vote for him any time he comes out for president. Umahi is not corrupt, he delivers while a governor. Just a visit to Ebonyi will make you love him. He love his people with passion. That is who he is as a normal human being.

As a politician, he is brainless and always makes the wrong moves. Even, if you must praise your boss or be loyal to your party, you should do that with brain and not emotion. I know, that just like every politician, they have ambitions and he too as a politician has ambition, which is normal but how you go about it matters a lot. Dont be bc of your ambition make provoke your region with provocating statement. thats one of the reason Rochas is hated in SE. In all you do, make peace with your region, they are the ones that will give you the bulk of the votes and support. Making a provocating statements against your region bc of a party or a person of interests is senseless. Bc in politics, there is no permanent friends nor permanent enemies. So you dont just go about throwing your eggs in one basket bc tomorrow the ball may shift and who you praised today may be on the other left. And who will you run to at that time? Your region and people, you have provoked already!
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by StreetTyga: 1:53pm On Mar 04
I wonder why we no get snipers in this useless country. Because all this rubbish talking and boosting would have been put to rest.
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04
Congratulations to you people
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Allisgud: 1:58pm On Mar 04
This is why I like obi,he knows when u are whyning him,so umahi his saying all this so tinubu will be happy he has worked in south east grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by usagee36: 2:03pm On Mar 04
But ebonyi isn't Biafra😃😃😃
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Philipmoon2(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04
Useless set of people, i blame the gullable youths that praise and support you, just look what someone is saying, so there's no economic hardship in Nigeria, the suffering you and your evil part APC brought into this country know no boundaries, religion nor tribe
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by criuze(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04
It's was the the ESN that stopped Fulani herdsmen
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by cosse(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04
oneda:
Yes Tinubu kinda solved our problem. Before it goes like this
Customer: Oga how much?
Seller: N200 (gain is N30)
Customer: na N180 I dey buy last
Seller: Oya bring money, make I just sell am because say na you o

Now
Customer: Oga how much?
Seller: N1500 (gain is N700)
Customer: haba! Oga you wan kee person?
Seller: you no know say Dollar cost and e dey affect everything?
Customer: Oga make I pay N1000
Seller: na N1450 last
Customer: na wa o Tinubu no go finish person

So the Igbo man is happier as he makes the money even though he gets to spend higher but the emphasis is making more money grin grin
But you see salary people? Even 100% increase is still a child's play since the prices are more than 300% increase angry angry

I can bet a child wrote this..
Wack analogy

1 Like

Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by sukar886: 2:44pm On Mar 04
Useless man
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by dododawa1: 2:46pm On Mar 04
Respected

IGBO

Man

1 Like

Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by GenFunction: 2:51pm On Mar 04
Dear sir,what then happens after solving the herders/farmers clash? 9ja which way?
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by oilyngbati(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04
God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Governor Dave Umahi

Devil punish ipob/esn terrorists, may the land of Nigeria continue to swallow them up— Amen!
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by GenFunction: 2:55pm On Mar 04
immortalcrown:
Anụ mpama!

Kenneth Okonkwo said more than this when he praised Buhari. Today, he is in LP shouting against APC.

When will Ebonyi airport function? Didn't he claim Ebonyi is not part of Biafra? So, how did the insecurity affect farmers in his State? As a matter of fact, he headed the creation of Ebube Agụụ that was praised for ending insecurity in his place. So, Tinubu is the one that ended the insecurity? Then, why was Ebube Agụụ formed and praised? So, you wasted public funds on Ebube Agụụ?
Bro this men and underperformance na 5&6.
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Franking: 3:00pm On Mar 04
Some times he talks sense but this time he appears to be talking like an idiot. I don't blame politicians. Democracy as practiced in Nigeria favours only people like him. We must invent a system that favours all. As for now, NO to democracy.
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Exceed15: 3:07pm On Mar 04
Kikikikikiki.. when did he become mouth piece for the the people.. shameless man
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Picardor2: 3:27pm On Mar 04
Sleekfingers:
😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

They will start attacking Umahi now....
so why wont they.
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by kechebel: 3:45pm On Mar 04

Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Zeezenho: 3:58pm On Mar 04
Farmer herders clash! na shoot we shoot them out of your forest .we not playing with them herdsmen.

If anyone one should be giving credit for that its IPOB.
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by TariDisemi300: 4:06pm On Mar 04
Queengee:
Blackmen are brainless especially when they have money and power
ikr
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by winner37(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04
How am wondering if some politicians really think very well before the come in public to Open their mouth... This sounds so sad as a reasonable man is talking like an illiterate..
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by DirtyAfonjas: 4:23pm On Mar 04
Stupid, 3rd class igbo man from ebonyi state
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Lekan239(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04
derecho:
Kikikiki... Clown

weather una protest or not, any day an Igbo man enter power and his not performing, we nigerians will protest in full mass to bring him down
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Femako(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04
Anu mpama
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by DWickedLandLord: 4:37pm On Mar 04
Sleekfingers:
😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

They will start attacking Umahi now....

Yes..... because if you enter Heaven you'd tell God Umahi spoke the truth 🙄

Grown man Trolls will continue to be one of life's puzzles
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by nesphil(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04
What about Black women

Stewpid talk from a stewpid park.

Queengee:
Blackmen are brainless especially when they have money and power
Re: Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges by Real2088: 5:13pm On Mar 04
alphaconde:
sarcasm right?

Even if that's it,we no need him mouth,he is a symbol of bad elder angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sack Of Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers In Order — Lawyers / Oshiomhole Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Arms Deal / Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.