Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges (7513 Views)

Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by adenigga(m): 3:59am On Dec 15, 2021
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, vowed that his administration is committed to ensuring that Nigeria remains one indivisible country no matter the challenges facing his government.

President Buhari made this known while addressing stakeholders of the south east zone during the 6th convocation ceremony of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, FUNAI, that took place at the Nnamdi Azikiwe convocation arena, Abakaliki capital of Ebonyi State.

He stated that: “This underscores our emphasis on the digital economy which led to the launch of e-Naria and similar processes. I enjoin Nigerians especially the academia to remain focused on the cardinal objective of the university on Teaching and research.

“I assure you that the federal government will support research efforts geared towards addressing local and national challenges. My government is building bridges of partnership and friendship with foreign governments in all areas with a view to accelerating our national development.”

President Buhari, who was represented by Prof. Chinedu Nwajuba, a member of the NUC and former Vice-Chancellor of FUNAI, added that his administration is winning the war against terrorism and banditry among other criminal activities in the country.

“In a similar manner, I urge Nigerian universities to take advantage of the goodwill our nation has with the foreign governments and investors due to the sincerity of this government to partner with foreign universities in strategic areas.

“Nigeria is the only country we have, in respect of our ethnics, religious and cultural differences. My government will continue to do the needful to ensure that the country remains one. We are also winning the war against terrorism, banditry and all other forms of criminal activities.

“Our government will continue to ensure that citizens remain safe and their livelihood secured in every part of the country.

“Students should be committed to their studies and not be distracted, while lectures should not only teach but guide the students properly,” he stressed.

Earlier in a remark, the Chancellor of the varsity, HRH, Oba Michael Aremu Adedotun, said the economic development of the nation depends on the quality and quantity of functional knowledge and sellable skills at the disposal of the citizens as well as the quality of research from the universities.

He noted that the quality of teaching and research of lectures in the university meets global best practices at all times.

Also, the Pro-chancellor and chairman of the governing council, Emeritus Prof. Nimi Briggs commended the management of the varsity for their decision to stick to enduring values and timeless principles of responsibility, which according to him, has contributed to the great success of the varsity.

However, the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Sunday Elom, said much is still needed to be done especially as regards faculty buildings, office blocks, lecture halls/theatre, students’ hostel accommodation and staff quarters.

He called on the federal government to assist the university to upgrade in all ramifications.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Nigeria-will-remain-indivisible-no-matter-our-challenges-Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by VaselineCrew: 4:05am On Dec 15, 2021
White man with gun: You black people of different tribes must be joined together so that we have better access to your resources.

Black man (Nigerian): Yes Maser! We will remain together no matter what, even if we must kill 3 million people, we must uphold your decision Maser! Thank you Maser!

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by orisa37: 4:10am On Dec 15, 2021
YES. BUT REORGANIZE NIGERIA FOR PRODUCTIVITY, PROFITABILITY AND PROGRESS.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 15, 2021
I pity those chimps that think Nigeria is divisible...

Sha, I love those drama they're always putting up .......

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by bcomputer101: 4:12am On Dec 15, 2021
This motherless kangaroo is detrimented and he's not even aware of the present situation of this country.

I won't blame him sha.
COW

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by orisa37: 4:14am On Dec 15, 2021
YES.

BUT NOT WHEN YOU SIT ON TOP AND ALLOW YOUR TRIBESMEN TO LOOT NIGERIA TO THE SAHEL.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by orisa37: 4:24am On Dec 15, 2021
OGA. THE BADS-BBB-BOKOHARAMS BIAFRA & NOW BANDITS ARE BECOMING UNCONTROLLABLE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Karlovych: 4:24am On Dec 15, 2021
embarassed The lifeless jihadist has been dividing the country with his nepotism and unapologetic bigotry. A stupid president is always elected by stupid people.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by orisa37: 4:35am On Dec 15, 2021
WE VALUE FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW

AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REDEFINED.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 15, 2021
VaselineCrew:
White man with gun: You black people of different tribes must be joined together so that we have better access to your resources.

Black man (Nigerian): Yes Maser! We will remain together no matter what, even if we must kill 3 million people, we must uphold your decision Maser! Thank you Maser!

This summary is disingenuous and you know it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by airminem(f): 4:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Today is Birthday folks. Wish me happy Birthday!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by JaneYave(f): 5:12am On Dec 15, 2021
So he knows we have challenges?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Savagecontents: 5:17am On Dec 15, 2021
I have dissociate my self from nigeria.. am a stranger here.. have stop reciting the national anthem

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Benitoh: 5:18am On Dec 15, 2021
I'm sure buhari is unaware of this telegraph on his behalf.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by oilyngbati(m): 5:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Well said Mr president. Those who are against Nigeria’s unity should relocate to a different country, after all, Nigerians like to japa and go to where the food is done. They don’t believe in fixing anything, rather they want everything on a platter of gold.

Nigeria is a sovereign country and it’s the only country we have. I learnt my lesson having travelled around the world and now I have realized the importance of a homeland. Those wishing Nigeria evil shall reap that evil in a millionth fold, like hunchback terrorist, namadi cownu.

Blessed are those who bless Nigeria and cursed are those who curse Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by fredoooooo: 5:28am On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks for all you do sir ... Nigeria our country ..
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by kollinz1234(m): 5:29am On Dec 15, 2021
Are you sure Buhari understands what he had turned this country into? His only focus is how to make the country not break but yet he has championed everything that will make it pieces. NIGERIA is not and can never be indivisible, and Buhari has succeeded in making it totally invisible that nobody sees us as a country anymore.

But what do I even know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by flamingREED(m): 5:31am On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Tranquillity360: 5:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Mr Buhari division of Nigeria is a must,thanks for helping in that project indirectly.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Freestainworld(m): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Oga have been dividing Nigeria while claiming it is indivisible.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2021
oilyngbati:
Well said Mr president. Those who are against Nigeria’s unity should relocate to a different country, after all, Nigerian like to japa and go to where the food is done. They don’t believe in fixing anything, rather they want everything on a platter of gold.

Nigeria is a sovereign country and it’s the only country we have. I learnt my lesson having travelled around the world and now I have realized the importance of a homeland. Those wishing Nigeria evil shall reap that evil in a millionth fold, like hunchback terrorist, namadi cownu.

God bless Nigeria, all enemies of this beautiful country shall perish.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by jditimiya(m): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2021
The day the politicians will take Nigerians serious that will be the day good things will start raining in the country. If all Nigerians will stand and see the beauty of this country no beast will try to destroy it. One Nigeria I stand for. Mr President you have done your best someone ease will come and do the best of the best to keep the country as one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44am On Dec 15, 2021
GBAM!

GBAMMER!!

GBAMMEST!!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46am On Dec 15, 2021
God bless our darling daddy and his amiable vice president prof yemi osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria and all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

We Rise!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Evii: 5:48am On Dec 15, 2021
Buhari, you're obviously the cause of those challenges...to close the gap between tribes kindly fight insecurity, stop nepotism, fight corruption, creat jobs for us or enabling environment to do our business.

If you can't do all these, pls Sir, resign.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Tranquillity360: 5:48am On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
oilyngbati:
Well said Mr president. Those who are against Nigeria’s unity should relocate to a different country, after all, Nigerian like to japa and go to where the food is done. They don’t believe in fixing anything, rather they want everything on a platter of gold.

[/s]Curse to those that curse freedom fighter.

More curse to a cursed country that tramples on freedom of others.

For God is Freedom and love freedom.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Tranquillity360: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2021
jditimiya:
The day the politicians will take Nigerians serious that will be the day good things will start raining in the country. If all Nigerians will stand and see the beauty of this country no beast will try to destroy it. One Nigeria I stand for. Mr President you have done your best someone ease will come and do the best of the best to keep the country as one.
The evil country must go down.

No human can save it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Racoon(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2021
This man is really out of touch with reality.It can be reaffirmed again that Buhari indeed is not even aware he have destroyed this failed nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by skywalker240(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Thunder fire your Aboki mouth

Silly old cow bender

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by tydi(m): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Government of cow by cows and for cows

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria / Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions / Shetima Lost Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.