Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju (2421 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by NLCreator: 10:00am On Mar 04
Peter Obi is a fraud. I am 100% sure he pays all the influencers promoting him online. He tried to pay me after I met him for a 2hrs meeting at his instance during the campaign. He called the money: thank you for coming. I repeat, Obi is a fraud. Let him sue me if he is not.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by MrProlific95: 10:04am On Mar 04
The Hungryvist Deji is a Lilly weight who does not matter in the affairs of this nation Nigeria unlike PO who can easily pull weight.

Deji does not represent anything, I mean Deji is nothing, no ideologies, no principles, Just a lucky dude made relevant by social media. Dude contributes zero productivity to the economy, no industry nothing. Without Social Media who will know about Deji?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:04am On Mar 04
How is he a fraud for paying influencers to promote his political ambition. Its legally allowed worldwide to pay influencers and celebraties to promote your brand last I checked. That doesn't make anyone a fraud.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by slivertongue: 10:08am On Mar 04
A repeat of his claims last year which he went on to deny. Deji is looking for attention.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Watianoengineer(m): 10:09am On Mar 04
grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:09am On Mar 04
Mum.u attention seekers everywhere.
Like Reno like many mu.mus.

Will all these reduce the price of cement in the market?. If Obi respond to these kids, he don fall my hand. Simply ignore him like his fellow fuul Reno Omoki stupid.w

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by meum: 10:09am On Mar 04
Lol. Someone gives you tfare back after inviting you to his space he automatically becomes a fraud. That means fraud plenty going by this new definition.

Brands that pay influencers to promote them are now fraud. What a new definition to fraud.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Watianoengineer(m): 10:10am On Mar 04
MrProlific95:
The Hungryvist Deji is a Lilly weight who does not matter.

Deji does not represent anything, I mean Deji is nothing no ideologies, nit principles, Just a lucky dude made relevant by social media. Dude contributes nothing productivity, no industry nothing. Without Social Media who will know about Deji?

OK we have known deji? How do we know about your existence?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by MrProlific95: 10:15am On Mar 04
WeNoGoDie:
How is he a fraud for paying influencers to promote his political ambition. Its legally allowed worldwide to pay influencers and celebraties to promote your brand last I checked. That doesn't make anyone a fraud.
Tell the Wife snatcher Deji

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by MrProlific95: 10:16am On Mar 04
Watianoengineer:

OK we have known deji? How do we know about your existence?
You already know Mr Prolific thats why you quoted him. So who d the h.ll are you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Man102: 10:16am On Mar 04
Is that why he then collected money from Tinubu and Atiku to fight Peter Obi? 😂😂😂

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by yarimo(m): 10:18am On Mar 04
The fraudster won't attempt doing that, obi is a known serial fraudster.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Makunahatata: 10:18am On Mar 04
WeNoGoDie:
thought the Agulu fraudster no dey give shishi 😏

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by sekundosekundo: 10:33am On Mar 04
wink
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by PointZerom: 10:34am On Mar 04
Hungry Deji.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Amayanabo01: 10:38am On Mar 04
This human right Cashtivist

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:50am On Mar 04
I thought it was legal ?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by magoo10(m): 11:07am On Mar 04
Big man like peter obi dash you poor man money and you call it trting to bribe you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by commoditiesnig: 11:11am On Mar 04
Hmm

Well, Social media influencing has now become 'big business' the world over.. Politicians, Celebrities, Companies, etc use Influencers to market themselves and de-market their opponents. I first noticed this in 2015 pre-election how several S.M accounts were springing up for/against political opponents.. still same today all over NL, Twitter and SM.

Unfortunately/Fortunately it has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Ofunaofu: 11:32am On Mar 04
NLCreator:

He now turned around to collect money from Tinubu to fight against Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Obiedun(m): 11:39am On Mar 04
Peter Obi is a scamer.

37 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Goodnewsforlife: 11:41am On Mar 04
MrProlific95:
The Hungryvist Deji is a Lilly weight who does not matter in the affairs of this nation Nigeria unlike PO who can easily pull weight.

Deji does not represent anything, I mean Deji is nothing, no ideologies, no principles, Just a lucky dude made relevant by social media. Dude contributes zero productivity to the economy, no industry nothing. Without Social Media who will know about Deji?
keep quiet there

Y not tell your angel obi to sue him?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Goodnewsforlife: 11:42am On Mar 04
meum:
Lol. Someone gives you tfare back after inviting you to his space he automatically becomes a fraud. That means fraud plenty going by this new definition.

Brands that pay influencers to promote them are now fraud. What a new definition to fraud.
but hope u will also say this if the name is changed to tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by jmoore(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04
Deji Adeyanju is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by blancsn1: 12:21pm On Mar 04
Of course everyone not supporting the Pandora fraudster is up to no good only those supporting the criminal are up to all good even when we know ipob are the most supporting him

MrProlific95:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by blancsn1: 12:26pm On Mar 04
Is that why the Pandora criminal Peter Obi can't come out to deny the allegations

slivertongue:
A repeat of his claims last year which he went on to deny. Deji is looking for attention.

Na small small like this you Igbos will be confessing.

WeNoGoDie:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by meum: 12:31pm On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
but hope u will also say this if the name is changed to tinubu?
A resounding yes. It’s called tfare unless the giver decides to abuse it by trying to use it as bribe.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Wahabfuture: 12:49pm On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there

Y not tell your angel obi to sue him?

Obi has no time for useless people like Deji and yourself ✌️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Wahabfuture: 12:50pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Is that why the Pandora criminal Peter Obi can't come out to deny the allegations

Na small small like this you Igbos will be confessing.

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by blancsn1: 1:05pm On Mar 04
As I am the one accused of fraud and not the Pandora fraudster Peter Pandora Obi right ?!

Wahabfuture:

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by blancsn1: 1:08pm On Mar 04
Of course what will you claim before. How will a Pandora criminal like Peter Pandora Obi have time to answer allegations levelled against him when hypocrite like you exist.

Wahabfuture:

Obi has no time for useless people like Deji and yourself ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Validated: 1:10pm On Mar 04
Who does Deji influence abeg?
A political orphan claiming to have family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Still Sovereign? / Bankole, Daniel, Abiola’s daughter’s name not on INEC’s list / Efcc: The Toothless Bulldog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.