Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju (2420 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Emmabyte: 11:18pm On Mar 04
Hungry man tomorrow morning you will see him looking for peoples goods to loot
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Okoroawusa: 11:22pm On Mar 04
And so what?

Women go always tell you about the men they said no to and never the men they said yes to

Abeg Gerrout

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Approves Sack Of All Nitel/m-tel Workers - N51. 6b Set Aside To Pay Benefits. / Breaking News: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / State-by-state PVC Collection Statistics From INEC. (pics)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.