Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman (706 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by tmac4eva(f): 10:18am On Mar 04
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by tmac4eva(f): 8:45am On Mar 08
Best ways to celebrate birthdays
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59am On Mar 08
It's a pagan tradition that's why none of God's servants participated in the celebration! undecided
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 10:07am On Mar 08
MaxInDHouse:
It's a pagan tradition that's why none of God's servants participated in the celebration! undecided

Just as none of God's servant used a wedding ring which is a pagan practice.
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25am On Mar 08
Emusan:

Just as none of God's servant used a wedding ring which is a pagan practice.

So who is CELEBRATING a wedding ring?

Or who invited you to celebrate a wedding ring? undecided
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 10:35am On Mar 08
MaxInDHouse:

Celebrate wedding ring Ke cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Did I use CELEBRATE in my post?

Na wa oooo

See intelligent officer reasoning cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

You use wedding ring or you don't use it?

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08
MaxInDHouse:

Ask him o
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

Ask him o

He doesn't know the difference between using something and CELEBRATING something.

There are so many things invented by unbelievers that God's people are using since it's part of what God created but CELEBRATING what they invented is a different thing totally! smiley
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08
MaxInDHouse:

He doesn't know the difference between using something and CELEBRATING something.

There are so many things invented by unbelievers that God's people are using since it's part of what God created but CELEBRATING what they invented is a different thing totally! smiley

Besides, there's nothing pagan in the origin of rings
It began as a fashion then part of marriage in line with payment of dowries

Some people will just bring out foolish arguments without thinking or verification of what they argue about.
What envy cannot do does not exist grin

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08
MaxInDHouse:

This is very laughable.

Do you even understand yourself?

I'm celebrating MY BIRTHDAY

On the other hand, you're using WEDDING RING for WEDDING CELEBRATION

And the funny part is that WEDDING RING is considered essential part of WEDDING ceremony which means without Wedding ring the CELEBRATION ISN'T COMPLETE cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Well, to agree that Pagan INVENTED MANY THINGS that you use today shows you can't detached yourself from Pagan.

Meanwhile, you people don't even understand the meaning of the word PAGAN.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

So what is Pagan about Birthday celebration?

Just birthday began as just a day of FEAST. So what is Pagan about Birthday?

Some people will just bring out foolish arguments without thinking or verification of what they argue about.

You argue that wedding ring isn't pagan because you know how you people cherish it.

The point is that you should provide how many GOD'S SERVANTS that used Wedding Ring.
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08
Emusan:

So what is Pagan about Birthday celebration?

Just birthday began as just a day of FEAST. So what is Pagan about Birthday?

You argue that wedding ring isn't pagan because you know how you people cherry it.

The point is that you should provide how many GOD'S SERVANTS that used Wedding Ring.

Ask MaxInDHouse
I think he's the only one celebrating wedding ring like you
Na for your village dem de celebrate wedding ring na

Lemme ask Chatgpt to list 100 celebrated events if I'll see wedding ring grin
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

Ask MaxInDHouse
I think he's the only one celebrating wedding ring like you
Na for your village dem de celebrate wedding ring na

Lemme ask Chatgpt to list 100 celebrated events if I'll see wedding ring grin

You couldn't address any of my point but just spewing thrash

Now can you show me from any of my post where I said wedding ring is celebrated?

You're just too dull

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08
Emusan:

You couldn't address any of my point but just spewing thrash

Now can you show me from any of my post where I said wedding ring is celebrated?

You're just too dull

Someone mention birthday
Someone mentions wedding ring

Olodo pro max
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

Someone mention birthday
Someone mentions wedding ring

Olodo pro max

You see you can't point to where I use CELEBRATION

So are both not Pagan Practices?

Empty head

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Negroid001(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08
MaxInDHouse:

Jw in the building lol

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08
Emusan:

This is very laughable.

Do you even understand yourself?

I'm celebrating MY BIRTHDAY

On the other hand, you're using WEDDING RING for WEDDING CELEBRATION

And the funny part is that WEDDING RING is considered essential part of WEDDING ceremony which means without Wedding ring the CELEBRATION ISN'T COMPLETE cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Well, to agree that Pagan INVENTED MANY THINGS that you use today shows you can't detached yourself from Pagan.

Meanwhile, you people don't even understand the meaning of the word PAGAN.

OK nah! cheesy
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

Ọmọ he just want to prove that since people use rings during weddings they're CELEBRATING the rings. cheesy
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 10:37am On Mar 09
MaxInDHouse:

OK nah! cheesy

He sees evidence he was dumbfounded cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 10:44am On Mar 09
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ he just want to prove that since people use rings during weddings they're CELEBRATING the rings. cheesy

Olodo....

I never used CELEBRATION of RING

Your first post says "It's a pagan tradition..."

Wedding ring is a pagan tradition not what was found used by any servants of God.

So, I'm not talking about people CELEBRATING the ring rather the source just like Birthday.

You're the mind reader who wants to project your confusion on what I didn't say.

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09
Emusan:

Olodo....

I never used CELEBRATION of RING

Your first post says "It's a pagan tradition..."

Wedding ring is a pagan tradition not what was found used by any servants of God.

So, I'm not talking about people CELEBRATING the ring rather the source just like Birthday.

You're the mind reader who wants to project your confusion on what I didn't say.

So iron, silver or gold used in making jewelries are from demons shey? cheesy
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09
MaxInDHouse:

So it's wedding ring a pagan practice or not? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

No! It's what people make out of it that is demonic.

Just as you will agree that 'Day' is not from demons as well

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09
Emusan:

So it's wedding ring a pagan practice or not? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
No! It's what people make out of it that is demonic.
Just as you will agree that 'Day' is not from demons as well

Of course day is not from demons but when it's CELEBRATED that's when we need to go back and check what the scriptures say!

A good name is better than good oil, and the day of death is better than the day of birth. Ecclesiastes 7:1

Cursed be the day I was born! May the day my mother gave birth to me not be blessed! Jeremiah 20:14

And in harmony with this scriptures Jesus Christ taught his disciples to CELEBRATE the day of his death not his birth. Luke 22:19

As true Christians we follow the path of those who are faithful not the faithless like Pharaoh {Genesis 40:20} and Herod! Matthew 14:6
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09
You didn't answer my question as usual.

Is wedding ring a pagan practice?

MaxInDHouse:
Of course day is not from demons but when it's CELEBRATED that's when we need to go back and check what the scriptures say!

A good name is better than good oil, and the day of death is better than the day of birth. Ecclesiastes 7:1

Cursed be the day I was born! May the day my mother gave birth to me not be blessed! Jeremiah 20:14

No where the scripture ever says A DAY OF BIRTH should not be celebrated.

And in harmony with this scriptures Jesus Christ taught his disciples to CELEBRATE the day of his death not his birth. Luke 22:19

Jesus never taught CELEBRATION of His death.

As true Christians we follow the path of those who are faithful not the faithless like Pharaoh {Genesis 40:20} and Herod! Matthew 14:6

Just the same way faithless people like you follow Pharoah and Herod in using ring unlike Jesus who doesn't use it. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Janosky: 3:56pm On Mar 09
Emusan:

You didn't answer my question as usual.

Is wedding ring a pagan practice?

Luke 15:22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger"

Did Rachel receive a ring?

Nah your MUMU you dey expose. grin

Emusan:

No where the scripture ever says A DAY OF BIRTH should not be celebrated.

Jesus never taught CELEBRATION of His death.

Just the same way faithless people like you follow Pharoah and Herod in using ring unlike Jesus who doesn't use it. .

Which birthday did Jesus celebrate?
His own or king Herod's birthday?

Is 1 Corinthians 11:26 & Ecclesiastes 7:1 in your Bible?

Enemy of the holy scriptures.
Emusan Faithless miscreant.cheesy
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09
Janosky:
Luke 15:22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger"

Did Rachel receive a ring?

Nah your MUMU you dey expose. grin

Funny JaNosense

Where did you see RACHEL?

Which birthday did Jesus celebrate?
His own or king Herod's birthday?

Is 1 Corinthians 11:26 & Ecclesiastes 7:1 in your Bible?

Enemy of the holy scriptures.
Emusan Faithless miscreant.cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

I've told you time without number, always reply my post as someone who has brain and it's intact not someone who dropped it somewhere cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09
MaxInDHouse:

Ask him to cite any reference where wedding rings was linked to paganism
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09
Aemmyjah:

For you to make this statement shows you don't know anything and the funny thing is that you people always form Mr know it all.

Well, as usual time to give you tutorial

The word 'Pagan' as it known today came from the Latin word 'Pagus' meaning village (Country or country side) and the people can worship anything from tree, stone, water, iron, moon, sun.

So, who started the use of Ring, the God of Israel or the Pagan?

Birthday isn't Pagan as in AN OBJECT people WORSHIPPED, it's a practice known to be done by people outside the nation of Israel. (These people are called PAGAN because of multiple OBJECTS they worshipped)

Is God against it? Scripture never says Yes or No!

Wedding ring isn't pagan as in AN OBJECT people WORSHIPPED, it's just a practice known to be done by people outside the Nation of Israel.

So if you called BIRTHDAY a pagan practice then you should accept WEDDING RING as a pagan practice.

I know you people won't see it that way since you're into paganism (that is, doing the practice of the nation around God's own nation the Israelites) by making use of WEDDING RING. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09
Aemmyjah:

He just love deceiving himself so let him be! smiley
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09
Emusan:

For you to make this statement shows you don't know anything and the funny thing is that you people always form Mr know it all.

Well, as usual time to give you tutorial

The word 'Pagan' as it known today came from the Latin word 'Pagus' meaning village (Country or country side) and the people can worship anything from tree, stone, water, iron, moon, sun.

So, who started the use of Ring, the God of Israel or the Pagan?

Birthday isn't Pagan as in AN OBJECT people WORSHIPPED, it's a practice known to be done by people outside the nation of Israel. (These people are called PAGAN because of multiple OBJECTS they worshipped)

Wedding ring isn't pagan as in AN OBJECT people WORSHIPPED, it's just a practice known to be done by people outside the Nation of Israel.

So if you called BIRTHDAY a pagan practice then you should accept WEDDING RING as a pagan practice.

I know you people won't see it that way since you're into paganism (that is, doing the practice of the nation around God's own nation the Israelites) by making use of WEDDING RING. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Show me where wedding ring was used in pagan customs and I'll show you where birthdays have pagan origins
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09
Aemmyjah:
Show me where wedding ring was used in pagan customs and I'll show you where birthdays have pagan origins

You didn't answer my question

Who started use of wedding ring, God Almighty or pagan?

Oya show my where Birthday has pagan origin.. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09
Emusan:

You didn't answer my question

Who started use of wedding ring, God Almighty or pagan?

Oya show my where Birthday has pagan origin.. cheesy grin cheesy

Kumuyi
Stupid question

Only a retard like you compares ring (symbolic object) with birthday (celebration)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did The Christians Plagiarize The Pagan Cults? / I Like Your Heart To Be Opened Because: / No Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.