Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

"How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – (14592 Views)

The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her / Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by SAMBARRY: 2:58pm On Mar 04
franugo:
How old is the child first of all...
The parents teally should be glad that he/she was not taken to an enclave
12 years old
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Sophy22(f): 3:31pm On Mar 04
Tinubu why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by prigoz(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04
Egbetayo:
What is the police saying about the bail money?
God bless you, that was what I wanted to ask, upon the fact that the boy is a minor and bail is free. But the both police stations collected bail money of 15k. Very sad
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by kechebel: 3:54pm On Mar 04

Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by stallionng: 3:55pm On Mar 04
Why should you pay the rice seller for a bag of rice he lost out of his stupidity,? using a child for trade by batter should come under child trafficking,child abuse or so and still a crime.
You should report him for trafficking or trading by batter with a child.
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by UnabashedIPOB: 4:09pm On Mar 04
This is a preview of the shege that Liegerians will be witnessing in the days, weeks, months, and years to come.
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by zumbigbo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04
Such subterfuge for rice. Naija is a dystopian movie
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by jimmyvic(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04
Police is your friend
Police is your friend

Like play, oga don bail innocent minor from police hand grin grin grin
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by ufotunang: 5:58pm On Mar 04
And the boy could not expose them that he does not know them .or run away from them...he just kept quiet and co operated with them
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04
Instead of seeking redress for your son that was beaten, you dash the foolish seller and police 105k.

No wonder your 12 year old is so dull.
People like you are reason police can never change.
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by 404adelowo: 8:49pm On Mar 04
Nothing we no go hear for this agbado eraNothing we no go hear for this agbado era...
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Scamburster(m): 2:31am On Mar 05
ufotunang:
And the boy could not expose them that he does not know them .or run away from them...he just kept quiet and co operated with them
The story looks more like a fiction.
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by vicfajeze: 2:37am On Mar 05
Centcanada:
Oh!
Atiku see your life
Re: "How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – by Whois(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06
Money miss road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son / Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos / Ogwashi Uku Prison Accused Of Negligence leading to Death of Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.