Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria (182 Views)

Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria by Xinox: 12:41pm On Mar 04
While I strongly believed that Tinubu inherited a sinking govt from Buhari, his immediate subsidy removal without adequate planning has cost his region a lot. Let's not be economical with the truth, Buhari govt had nothing like long term planning for the past 8 years of misrule.

When the previous region was given state governments loans to ease the effect of COVID-19 and as palliatives, I was of the opinion that fertilizer and modern farming equipments should be given to farmers instead to grow their indigenous crops because I saw hunger looming and I told people around me. Now it has come to pass.

Herders/farmer's crashes in every state in Nigeria was the beginning of the evil to come. The fulanis took the opportunity for the fat that their son was in charge to oppress, intimidate, shed blood, and chase farmers away from their farmlands to graze.

Now everyone has quickly forgotten the root cause of hunger in the land. Our fellow Northerners has finally gotten their lost voices back to call PBAT to order but Buhari led us to where we are today.

During the previous region, the money printed, the borrowed monies and Abacha loot recovery was still looted! The Northerners took opportunity to milk Nigeria dry forgetting the consequences and aftermath of their actions.

I can tell you for free that I am happy Obi/Datti, youth with sound knowledge of leadership and economy did not succeed Buhari his unfortunate region. Anyone taking over from Buhari failed government would struggle. Atiku would also burn his hands because there was no foundation of growth than going back to zero.
Re: Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria by Cindypresh(f): 12:50pm On Mar 04
Nonesense

You people supported and defended buhari for 8 wasted years, so what changed

You want to make excuse for failure tinupoo, friend to criminal ibd bende??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria by Validated: 12:51pm On Mar 04
Tinubu should resign if he is not capable. We need a young vibrant leader like Perer Obi at this desperate moment.

Desperate times require desperate measures. Not a time for old men trial and error.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria by blancsn1: 12:54pm On Mar 04
Nigerians do not need vibrant criminal who invested state fund in Orient refinery n 14 years after it is yet to produce a single litre if fuel.

Nigerians don't need a foolish soul whose investment in brewery vanish overnight, we do not want our commonwealth to vanish like that.

Nigerians do not need a Pandora criminal that was jailed n chased from the UK like a common criminal.

Nigerians need vibrant youth leaders not bigots that will declare presidential election as war.

Nigerians need youthful leaders with vision, proven track record of performance not overnight washing n most importantly Nigeria do not need a Pandora criminal like Peter Pandora Obi for anything.

Nigeria need youthful leaders like Dave Umahi Adeshina Iweala Kwakwaso El Rufai Akpabio Oshomole etc not a Pandora criminal hyped by Ipob.

Validated:
Tinubu should resign if he is not capable. We need a young vibrant leader like Perer Obi at this desperate moment.

Desperate times require desperate measures. Not a time for old men trial and error.
Re: Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04
Can you please remind me again the name of the man from south west that made buhari to become president in 2015 ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria by Xinox: 1:25pm On Mar 04
Validated:

Where will he start from. The hard truth is he will also struggle
Re: Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria by Xinox: 1:31pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Nigerians do not need vibrant criminal who invested state fund in Orient refinery n 14 years after it is yet to produce a single litre if fuel.

Nigerians don't need a foolish soul whose investment in brewery vanish overnight, we do not want our commonwealth to vanish like that.

Nigerians do not need a Pandora criminal that was jailed n chased from the UK like a common criminal.

Nigerians need vibrant youth leaders not bigots that will declare presidential election as war.

Nigerians need youthful leaders with vision, proven track record of performance not overnight washing n most importantly Nigeria do not need a Pandora criminal like Peter Pandora Obi for anything.

Nigeria need youthful leaders like Dave Umahi Adeshina Iweala Kwakwaso El Rufai Akpabio Oshomole etc not a Pandora criminal hyped by Ipob.

In your mind, Oshomole and Akpabio are young men abi?

When they give young man opportunity they don't do anything. They buy cars and enrich themselves at the expense of the poor masses. You know them
Re: Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria by EreluRoz: 1:37pm On Mar 04
I can't agree less, asiwaju's crime is winning the election and inheriting the mess from past administration. I'll continue to pray for him to succeed and put smile on the faces of Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Is Struggling Because He Inherited A Sinking Nigeria by Xinox: 1:50pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
I can't agree less, asiwaju's crime is winning the election and inheriting the mess from past administration. I'll continue to pray for him to succeed and put smile on the faces of Nigerians.

Absolutely

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story Of A Folding Tinubu Supporter / Reuben Abati Lambast Tinubu’s Sons For Following Him To Qatar For State Visit / Olusegun Obasanjo Shows Off His Legwork As He Marks His 87th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.