Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (13042 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by adenigga(m): 1:15am On Nov 14, 2023
The National Security Adviser, Nuhu Ribadu, has lamented that the current administration inherited a bankrupt country that was responsible for the budgetary constraints.

According to him, the revenue generated by the Bola Tinubu-led administration is being used to repay what was taken from the country.

The NSA stated this on Monday in Abuja at the Chief of Defence Intelligence Annual Conference 2023.

Ribadu, however, said despite the financial constraint that has affected budgetary allocations, the Federal Government would do everything within its power to ensure that there is a robust and viable defence management and apparatus in the country.

He said, “I assure you that the Federal Government will not rest on its oars in ensuring a robust and viable defence management and security apparatus to address contemporary challenges even in the face of enormous budgetary constraints.

“Yes, we’re facing budgetary constraints. It is okay for me to tell you. Fine, it is important for you to know that we have inherited a very difficult situation, literally a bankrupt country, no money, to a point where we can say that all the money we’re getting now, we’re paying back what was taken. It is serious!

“But this administration is doing its best to meet our requirements, particularly the armed forces, and I believe that you leaders will be able to testify to that,” the former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission told the gathering.”

He also said the armed forces under the current leadership has shown serious commitment to addressing the prevailing security challenges bedeviling the country.

“Let us come together as one and continue to support our armed forces and other security agencies with this work of securing our country for peace and stability.

“They have done an amazingly good job without talking and I believe that with the support and the resolve of the leadership we have today in our country, things will only be better.”
Source: https://punchng.com/Tinubu-inherited-a-bankrupt-country-NSA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by TheBillyonaire: 1:30am On Nov 14, 2023
Who Bankrupted the country? APC

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Bliss62: 1:35am On Nov 14, 2023
Chinese EXIM bank will still come to collect all of us

Buhari already sold us,

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by CaptainAyub: 1:51am On Nov 14, 2023
😀😀😀
Still about 16 years of PDP?

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Chicagograduate(m): 2:32am On Nov 14, 2023
How can Ribadu say Tinubu inherited a bankrupt country when the same Tinubu budget ₦12b to (Not build new houses o but) renovate his residence.The same Tinubu budgeted ₦1.5b for his wife to purchase exotic cars in a bankrupt country?The legislooters bought ₦57b worth of SUV s.What happens to the new cars that previous administration bought?I even learnt ₦14b was spent in Tinubu s residence before he inauguration.So the ₦12b is a loot

168 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by endsarrrs(f): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2023
grin

Tell that to Heliues

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Anyenmoney(m): 2:46am On Nov 14, 2023
APC blaming APC

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by masseratti: 2:47am On Nov 14, 2023
If there is no money in the coffers.. People in charge of the last administration need to come to the national assembly or efcc, court to explain to us where is the Money.. Because I can't say this or that is what they used the money for yeah some projects were completed.. But that can't explain $40 times 8 that's $320 billions disappearing in 8 years with debt, past administrations has alot to explain.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by oz4real83(m): 3:47am On Nov 14, 2023
This is the 6th month of Tinubu's govt and is enough to start corruption cases against these thieves. Unfortunately, these thieves fall under the category of "family, friends, party members, business allies and political allies", these relationships make them untouchable shocked

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Lonepair1: 3:49am On Nov 14, 2023
Hello .
If you wish to learn or become profitable trading the financial market(Forex ) .
Kindly send me a DM
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by EyeCumInPiece: 3:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Tinubu knew Buhari was a disaster but still went ahead to package him for Nigerians, just because of his selfish emilokan ambition.
Now same Tinubu is shamelessly blaming Buhari regime he gifted Nigerians.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by kettykin: 3:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Nigeria is now someone's inheritance , if he can't stand the vheat let him leave the kitchen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Urheadmaster(m): 4:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Nuhu Ribadu is speaking from another planet
Anyenmoney:
APC blaming APC

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by BlueRayDick: 4:11am On Nov 14, 2023
Tinubu did not inherit anything .

He contested a primary election of his party where he made dollar rained in thousands to clinch the party ticket ( the PDP and APC primaries was where the dollar supply scarcity started )

He used every means possible both financially and politically to drag himself into the most coveted seat in this country .

Stop insulting our sensibility by claiming he “inherited a bankrupt country “ . A person ruling over a bankrupt country will not be signing a supplementary budget that still preserve the luxurious lifestyle of our good for nothing political elites .

A person who “inherited a bankrupt country” will not be creating more ministries in this austerity period , appointing gazillion ministers , SSA’s and what have u .

If u people don’t have any solution to the bad situation u have made rotten from Buhari to Tinubu as a party in the APC , please keep shut and stop insulting our intelligence with this kind talk Abeg!

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by theophorus(m): 4:32am On Nov 14, 2023
Mallam Nuhu Abeg leave matter for Matthias and face your job.
The Kidnapping need your attention not account balance

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by greenie77: 4:34am On Nov 14, 2023
Bankrupted by APC.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Artiiclebeast: 5:04am On Nov 14, 2023
Tinubj will soon ask you "Who sent you"?

Tatafo

If you so desire to ruin whatever credibility you have been bestowed upon by life and hard work, just join "Nigerian Politics".

Shame on you Ribadu..

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Ahmeduana(m): 5:05am On Nov 14, 2023
Eleri ibu yin, you guys always inherit empty Nation, Buhari complained, Tinubu is also complaining. Even From APC to APC, you are still nagging, bunch of powder grabbers! E ke ku Ni.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 14, 2023
APC bankrupted the country

Contact me to write your project, dissertation, thesis, proposal,etc.
Check my signature for details

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by hisexcellency34: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2023
Stylish attacking Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by 4tomandchi: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2023
Very Good and then you people criminally taxed Nigerians to find your government by shifting the burden to us by fuel subsidy removal. I can see you all have grown fat.

I blame PDP no be APC fault

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by bigdammyj: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2023
We know, let him fix it.
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by UnwillingColony: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Unlock Your Visa and Job Opportunities!

Are you tired of visa rejections? Frustrated with job applications going unanswered? We're here to turn the tables in your favor!

✨ Introducing Our CVs, SOPs, and Letters of Excellence ✨

🌟 Experience a 95% Invitation Rate for Interviews 🌟

Our team specializes in crafting captivating and compelling:
📝 CVs in the Europass format
📝 SOPs for jobs and study visa applications
📝 Cover Letters
📝 Introduction Letters

Don't let poorly crafted SOPs stand between you and your dreams. We understand what it takes to leave a lasting impression and get that coveted visa approval.

With our professionally tailored documents, you'll not only breeze through visa applications but also guarantee yourself a spot in the interview chair of your dream job.

Why settle for mediocrity when excellence is just a click away? Let us be your passport to a brighter future!

🌟 Don't just dream it. Live it! 🌟

Say goodbye to visa heartbreaks and job application woes. Contact us on Whatsapp today with number in the flyer below to unlock the opportunities you deserve! 🚀

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Then what is he doing to stop the country from going more bankrupt?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by STEWpid(f): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Chai..

Every successive administration always inherit a bankrupt country and when the new government enters, they wreck it more.

It is my hope that this regime will do all it can to make it better.

I still hope that Nigeria's growth and development are POssible with Jagabandit!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by aariwa(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Same line buhari came with…I thought this would be stale after 8 years

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by amychef6677: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2023
But I thought Ribadu is Buhari's inlaw.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by KEVIND: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2023
"Your name is Dayo, My name is Yinka. But you're telling me to go back to Anambra because I support Peter Obi. The people who won elections are buying 120million naira cars. Dayo, you and I are complaining about the price of spaghetti and tomatoes.

Dayo, Am I your enemy?"

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by UselessBuharist: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Tinubu made Buhari the akawosa president
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by oyeb15: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Ruhu Ribadu that has lost all his senses the moment Gudluck Jonathan checkmated and reversed all his non deserving yearly promotions made during Obasanjo regime.

Tinubu government is filled with crooks and criminals.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by BlackSpanner: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2023
APC accusing APC

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by NastiLord: 5:56am On Nov 14, 2023
And if truly he inherited a bankrupt economy why not set up a committee to investigate and prosecute anyone found guilty.

God punish APC and anyone who had been supporting them

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary / Police Arrest FCT Minister’s Nephew, Three Others For Kidnapping / 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.