Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children (39690 Views)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by VaginaAcademic: 6:41am On Mar 05
Tallesty1:
If she is the second to the last born.

Or even third to the last born.

And she is above 25

And you follow her to their house.

And their last born is below eight.

Nah her pikin be that.
Too much sense just full your body abeg cut small give me
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by VaginaAcademic: 6:42am On Mar 05
Kennitrust:
This story no clear me o!

She had four children already before you married her

She comes born another three children for your house 🏠🙆

Out of the three, na one be your own 🥹

That means, she had 7childrens...

Can someone date a born4 mother and not know it.

A woman would have up to four children and nothing shows you that, she's a mother 🥹🥹🥹🥹😡
Maybe the man get big preek so him no go notice say the puna done vomit children before
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Preciousese(f): 8:53am On Mar 05
FireUpNow:

Story. It can never be the same woman .

Go and get information,read up ,try to be enlightened
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by FireUpNow(m): 9:18am On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Go and get information,read up ,try to be enlightened

It's not about reading up my dear, this is practical life experience. Why do most married men go outside their marriages having sexual affairs with younger and UN married ladies?
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Preciousese(f): 9:23am On Mar 05
FireUpNow:

It's not about reading up my dear, this is practical life experience. Why do most married men go outside their marriages having sexual affairs with younger and UN married ladies?

I just told you I asked a married man that question I said is there difference between a woman that has given birth and a younger girl,he replied my wife has 3 kids her vagina is tighter than most of these so called little girls we carry, it's just for fun and bad habit bit because of tightness,

3 different men done give me the same reply
Would have been 5 but those 2 said since they got married they don't go outside
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Adext4sure(m): 9:37am On Mar 05
Omò shocked
Ten is happening sha lipsrsealed

Nice meeting you 🤝... Mr. Simp..
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by AntiChristian: 9:53am On Mar 05
NEUDUDE:

Respectfully your head is not correct sad angry

Make he kill himself then!
In many laws, any kids born within a marriage belongs to the husband and wife within that marriage!
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by FireUpNow(m): 10:38am On Mar 05
Preciousese:

I just told you I asked a married man that question I said is there difference between a woman that has given birth and a younger girl,he replied my wife has 3 kids her vagina is tighter than most of these so called little girls we carry, it's just for fun and bad habit bit because of tightness,

Do you expect the man to tell you that the girls outside has tighter v than his wife's own? Far from it. I cannot run my wife down before anybody so the man told you that his wife's own is tighter. My dear all na stories. Girls who haven't birthed a child before has tighter kpekus than those who birthed children.. I am a man and you are arguing this with me. I dey laugh.

3 different men done give me the same reply
Would have been 5 but those 2 said since they got married they don't go outside
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by MeekGram7(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05
Kennitrust:

Lol

A woman would have up to four children and nothing shows you that, she's a mother 🥹🥹🥹🥹😡

Just pray make you no jam Delilah+Jezebel
Some women are devil’s messenger
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by tivity101: 3:15pm On Mar 05
Correct 💯 reasoning sometimes people just cook up gist and bring it here

There is no way a woman would have 4 children before you met her I you never found out any day.

Kennitrust:

Lol

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by delpee(f): 4:30pm On Mar 11
Orlu13:

u still carry ur big head to blame the man

I blame God fr creating this useless gender

Rudeness diminishes your personality, decency elevates.
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Orlu13: 4:47pm On Mar 11
delpee:

Rudeness diminishes your personality, decency elevates.

carry this ur nonsense quote out of my sight...

I rather listen to a drunk man or a baby than listen to foolish women like u guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge / I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.