Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO (29629 Views)

Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List / Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps / Changpeng Zhao, Binance CEO Says Operations Of Nigerian Subsidiary Is Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Eriggs: 4:42pm On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:
Clowns in power.

So it's no longer AbokiFX?

Kai. God which kind country you carry me come like this oo.

The CBN floated the naira and even said that they did so. Which one be Binance againšŸ˜©
Illiteracy

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by adamusuleiman1: 4:43pm On Mar 04
omoredia:

Is tiktok not banned in China? Doesn't mean they don't use it to make money abroad. Get ur fact right or ur sense correct
Collect your L in peace. Alot of you just want to react while being clueless about the subject matter.

Your thought process is that the CEO is Chinese; hence, China owns Binance, and he rightly corrected your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Eriggs: 4:43pm On Mar 04
Northernblood8:

Mumu Onwusibe. Whenever they won commit illegal act or deceit, they present an Igbo man and Mumu People is power keep falling victim.

Why will the zoo kidnap people they officially invited into the country and yet expect foreigners to take them serious. Ndi Iberibe. I blame Binance that cooperated with the Pampers Dunce in the first place. The loss is on you Binance, market value over 20 billion dollars na im u d take play
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Eriggs: 4:43pm On Mar 04
magoo10:
Thought they have banned binance from close to a week now why are the prices of commodities still hanging in the air.
Ask your fellow wicked Nigerians that question

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Eriggs: 4:44pm On Mar 04
Caspry5:
It's only in Nigeria that I've seen a government arresting individuals and businesses to stabilize a currency that is backed by nothing. You see these type of things these leaders are doing and wonder why her citizens are not respected world wide. What type of change do Nigerians expect when you are ruled by people not fit to even teach a jss1 class economics. Election truly has consequences.
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Eriggs: 4:44pm On Mar 04
easyfem:
This guys quick Dey destroy any mean that young pple eat food ā€¦ u donā€™t just make stupid decision like that , I trust UAE , they will never do all this bullshit ā€¦. This stupid leader always leave the important matter and focus on mere issue, what abt bank manager taken all the money away and making dollar strong ā€¦ what about th stupid law maker making stupid decision to make live hard for Nigerian. In hard time u went to buy 160m cars for each senator from abroad ooo , that also weak naira ..: u guys sha won make guys enter street Abi
pikins everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by omoredia: 4:45pm On Mar 04
adamusuleiman1:

Collect your L in peace. Alot of you just want to react while being clueless about the subject matter.

I don't waste my time with dummies like u. Dummies that expected a dummy like Tinubu to make ur lives better.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by jimmyvic(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04
Stupid thieves in agbada
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by adamusuleiman1: 4:45pm On Mar 04
omoredia:

I don't waste my time with dummies like u. Dummies that expected a dummy like Tinubu to make ur lives better.
That's why you are wailing all over Nairaland. Waiting for Tinubu and Peter Obi to come and feed you.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Artscollection: 4:46pm On Mar 04
IDIOTS!!!feeling funky
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by hotseat: 4:46pm On Mar 04
Although the government of the day seems to have lost all forms of credibility, however, if, indeed, Binance is complicit of the allegations levelled against it, it would be most pathetic if the government sits idly by.

Drastic situations, they say, require drastic remedies.

However, the government must expand its radar by bringing all those involved in shady deals resulting in the current unprecedented situation to book.

Let's hope it doesn't end up as the usual storm in a teacup or just sheer sensationalism and wild goose chase.

@hotseat
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Caspry5: 4:47pm On Mar 04
Eriggs:

Shame on you

Cant shame the shameless. Is binance the problem of Nigeria for the last 10 years now?. Never quote me again

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04
Immediate arrest of Binance wetin??!! grin

See how these clowns hung the 8 years failure of APC on a cryptocurrency platform! grin

3 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by SoNature(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04
Caspry5:

It's only in Nigeria that I've seen a government arresting individuals and businesses to stabilize a currency that is backed by nothing. You see these type of things these leaders are doing and wonder why her citizens are not respected world wide. What type of change do Nigerians expect when you are ruled by people not fit to even teach a jss1 class economics. Election truly has consequences.

All currencies are backed by the trust of people in the government that issued them.

If a people don't trust their government, it becomes worthless. Naira is backed by unserious Nigerian government.

5 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by bdon123(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04
Wait m confused.does binance ceo live in naija?
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by MT: 4:54pm On Mar 04
Caspry5:

Tell me what USA use to back dollars, what backs Euro or what UK use to back pounds sterling.

You guys just write without research.

Most currencies are backed with nothing and it is called a "fiat currency"

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by godwinstringed1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04
grin
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Karnice600: 4:57pm On Mar 04
chokekachy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewhistler.ng/reps-order-arrest-of-binance-ceo-richard-teng/amp/

Just look at crystal clear stupidity in broad daylight.
So Fulani herdsmen are now using Binance to rape women and drive farmers out of their farmlands.
Abi Boko Haram is using Binance to attack military bases in Nigeria.
Abi na Binance foolishly remove subsidies without backup plan or float Naira without proper understanding of market dynamics and economics.
Instead of you guys to summon and arrest the CEO of Boko Haram ā€œHoldingsā€ , the Vice President of Nigeria, who himself is 60% Nigeriaā€™s insecurity personified, una dey find Chinko to use as an Emefiele.

Idiots

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by ubaken88(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04
This is a case of someone whose house is on fire and he is busy chasing rodents.

3 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by magoo10(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04
Eriggs:

Ask your fellow wicked Nigerians that question
the wicked nigerians here are the ones who have brought famine to the land, the ones who supported a destructive buhari for 8 solid years claiming to be sophisticated so they could take over power.
They have taken over the carcass of their evil deeds can they now enjoy it and leave innocent nigerians alone.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Caspry5: 5:06pm On Mar 04
MT:

Tell me what USA use to back dollars, what backs Euro or what UK use to back pounds sterling.

You guys just write without research.

Most currencies are backed with nothing and it is called a "fiat currency"

These countries you mentioned are backed by gold reserves and the strength of their economy. If the usa has nothing backing their currency then why is the world using them as the standard for international exchange?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Chuxx84: 5:13pm On Mar 04
Sometimes these leaders they make person shame.šŸ˜ž

Proverbs 17:7 CEV
It sounds strange for a fool to talk sensibly, but itā€™s even worse for a ruler to tell lies.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by MT: 5:14pm On Mar 04
Caspry5:

These countries you mentioned are backed by gold reserves and the strength of their economy. If the usa has nothing backing their currency then why is the world using them as the standard for international exchange?

Stop arguing blindly.

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by yahmohy27: 5:19pm On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:
Clowns in power.

The CBN floated the naira and even said that they did so. Which one be Binance againšŸ˜©
Keep quiet ,you don't have access to information
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Caspry5: 5:23pm On Mar 04
MT:

Stop arguing blindly.

Lol you seriously believe that. Its okay
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by MEGAWATCH: 5:29pm On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

Gladly, he is a Labour Party member from Abia State, so Obidients can direct their insults at the right quarters.

The part that the decision was taken with a voice vote by Members of the committee was missing in your phone ABI?

I keep seeing why most of you wrote jamb 10 times.
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Emman08: 5:30pm On Mar 04
These people want that ransom money in dollars so bad
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04
My greater concern is whether they know the right questions to ask these guys were they to appear before the House
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Eriggs: 5:39pm On Mar 04
omoredia:
These idiots are playing with fire. U don't mess with China and go scot free!
enemies of my country. Shame on all of u
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by 9JAMac10: 5:41pm On Mar 04
Hahahaha
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Krankhead: 5:47pm On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:
Clowns in power.

Shut your mouth and speak Good of your country for.once. can the USA house summon him and he dare failed not to show up.... you people just speak evil.of Nigeria all the time. While foreigners in western world speaks good of hard working Nigerians abroad. Reset your brain
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by azeezkahn: 5:48pm On Mar 04
good day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Manufactures Toothpicks (Photos) / 3 Banks Get June 2016 Recapitalisation Deadline / 15 Tips To Avoid Being Robbed When Using ATM In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.