Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO (29636 Views)

Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List / Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps / Changpeng Zhao, Binance CEO Says Operations Of Nigerian Subsidiary Is Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:52pm On Mar 04
Eriggs:
enemies of my country. Shame on all of u
I'm watching you

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by HEBEI: 5:53pm On Mar 04
I have seen some very uninformed takes about the Nigerian government and Binance debacle and it make me wonder how most people fail to learn from history, hence their gullibility taking the front seat.
A few things are worth noting.
1) A government that printed over 2 Trillion in ways and means with 0 production, manufacturing and export capabilities has led some uninformed folks to believe Binance is responsible for the crash in Naira and they believed?
2) Same government that told you they fed school kids during the pandemic told you Binance is responsible for Naira crash and you believed?
3) The market cap of USDT is 98 Billion and they told you a single country transacted 26 billion and you believed?
4) Same government that hoarded palliatives so you and your kids could die cheaply in order to corner your rights told you Binance caused the Naira crash and you believed?
Guess what I and my team have Jupiter at an affordable rate to sell you.
If any Nigerian still thinks a rot of over 60years can be cleansed with the set of presently known individuals then a bed

***Copied from BraveXBNB***

4 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Greenfusion: 5:56pm On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:

I just tire oo.

Or the reason for the looting of food Warehouses and trucks in the country.
It is being sponsored by binance CEO
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Greenfusion: 5:59pm On Mar 04
MasterTeeUSA:
The dude is not based in Nigeria. Should they send military might oversea to arrest him? This House of Reps sef...they should all focus on Agriculture.

grin grin
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by kaywhy09(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04
Lol
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Whada: 6:02pm On Mar 04
See the list of people sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria. What has happened to them? I don't see Binance on the list.

Looks like those representing us in this matter are just a bunch of fools. Where is their proof that Binance sponsored terrorism? In which country? Which representative of Binance did? What dates? Which act of terrorism was sponsored by Binance.

In a situation where a staff or customer of CBN sponsors terrorism, is it even logical or correct to say CBN sponsored terrorism? Our lawmakers are saying "Binance" a registered company sponsored terrorism without details of when, where, and how.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by wirinet(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04
HEBEI:

3) The market cap of USDT is 98 Billion and they told you a single country transacted 26 billion and you believed?
Imagine! Nigeria transaction one forth of USDT transactions?
This is what you get when people employ 19th century knowledge to run a 21st century economy.
Binance is just one exchange out of plenty others, it's just that it is the most successful. If you ban binance from doing business other would come in and fill in the void.
Creating a crypto exchange is not difficult, the difficulty is getting people to trust it enough to bring their cryptos there.
Competent Blockchain technologists make far more money than oil workers.
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Elsueno: 6:15pm On Mar 04
Krankhead:
Shut your mouth and speak Good of your country for.once. can the USA house summon him and he dare failed not to show up.... you people just speak evil.of Nigeria all the time. While foreigners in western world speaks good of hard working Nigerians abroad. Reset your brain

Bros, lets be honest sha, Nigerian government in recent time keep thinking they have same gravitas as developed nations across d world. But in reality they don't, almost half our ministers have one corrupt legal case or d other, Our Judicial system use technicalities to avoid correct rulings despite evidence. Just of recent a high profile smuggler threaten to waste a customer officer on video, also expose officials involved in smuggling operations...But we no hear pim from our security forces or reps...instead we have ministers congratulating d man on his birthday etc...why?

Do U guys think foreigners don't see dis kind of corruption & incompetence?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by lookingfly: 6:17pm On Mar 04
chokekachy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewhistler.ng/reps-order-arrest-of-binance-ceo-richard-teng/amp/
this same house did nothing when Qatar released names of terrorism sponsors. We too like joke for this country.
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by PETERENI1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04
Hon GINGER what a fantastic name
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by U1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04
Dem yeye dey smell. undecided These ones sef wan form relevance. Who dem be to wan arrest the guy? Abi dem don dey think say dem be USA now? Abeg, clear!

Naira hadn't depreciated anywhere near this level when they went after AbokFX. And what?

These people will just leave the substance and be chasing shadows. There are illegal (often foreign) miners operating in this country, for instance, what notable step has the House taken to tackle them? I can go on and on!
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by rilChilz: 6:33pm On Mar 04
First order the arrest of mr. Hardship
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Vision101(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04
PissInside:
Where will they see him to arrest ?
He has already been arrested in Nigeria. You people think that this nation is small.
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Bluearrow: 6:37pm On Mar 04
Krankhead:
Shut your mouth and speak Good of your country for.once. can the USA house summon him and he dare failed not to show up.... you people just speak evil.of Nigeria all the time. While foreigners in western world speaks good of hard working Nigerians abroad. Reset your brain
Please learn to compare reasonably next time.
You should compare Nigeria with the likes of Togo, Niger & other West Africa countries, not a country like USA. Do u think if a country like Togo or Niger invite binance CEO, he will show up? There in lie your answer

If u want to compare us with USA, do so with every other thing like, power supply, security, unemployment, corruption etc. Don't pick one aspect and start comparing us, things don't work that way...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Kingsmeal: 6:37pm On Mar 04
Krankhead:

Lmao. Says someone that supported failure Buhari twice and supported another failure in Tinubu.

Get lost anu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by criuze(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04
The worst part is crypto can go dark web if the persecution continues

African Poor Congress are completely lost of ideas s now

To make a 21 century economy isn't about wearing a branded plague of poverty loops on a native cap

God help africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Nauttyprof(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04
gaby:
Craze people...

New week, new craze from the moronns that don't even understand what Binance or Crypto truly means.

grin

I'm sure Binance, Aboki Fx, and Crypto are the reason why companies like DangoSugar, MTN, et al, are declaring record losses.

They'll soon blame and issue a warrant of arrest for the Atlantic Ocean for allowing the Naira to float into it while ignoring the Floater.

That's why Nigeria will never progress with people like you
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by omoredia: 7:09pm On Mar 04
Eriggs:
enemies of my country. Shame on all of u

If u call this a country then u need to get ur head checked
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by ElasmoBranchii(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04
Nauttyprof:

That's why Nigeria will never progress with people like you

No...Nigeria will never progress with the type of leaders we have. No need for emotional blackmail.
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by millionboi2: 7:19pm On Mar 04
hotseat:
Although the government of the day seems to have lost all forms of credibility, however, if, indeed, Binance is complicit of the allegations levelled against it, it would be most pathetic if the government sits idly by.

Drastic situations, they say, require drastic remedies.

However, the government must expand its radar by bringing all those involved in shady deals resulting in the current unprecedented situation to book.

Let's hope it doesn't end up as the usual storm in a teacup or just sheer sensationalism and wild goose chase.

@hotseat
the problem is that dollar is still #1600-1$ ,the government are obviously chasing shadows because is obvious binnance is not responsible for the dollar rise.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by drsmut: 7:28pm On Mar 04
See wailing o🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by pikechukwu6(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04
grin clowns in power
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by millionboi2: 7:40pm On Mar 04
Krankhead:
is usa government as stupid as your government that detained two executives sent to them and still expect the CEO to answer you....thy should keep fooling themselves,u think everything is by gragra.
1$ is still #1600 after going after innocent platform shame on them.

3 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by rolams(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04
The joke is too much oOoOO! Why are these people disgracing this country?
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Resurgent2016: 7:59pm On Mar 04
Pristine664:

Go ahead and do what your mothers are doing in Anambra

Your not mentally ok for posting something like this on a public forum.

Where's your basic sense of humanity
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by rhames(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04
gaby:
Craze people...

New week, new craze from the moronns that don't even understand what Binance or Crypto truly means.

grin

I'm sure Binance, Aboki Fx, and Crypto are the reason why companies like DangoSugar, MTN, et al, are declaring record losses.

They'll soon blame and issue a warrant of arrest for the Atlantic Ocean for allowing the Naira to float into it while ignoring the Floater.

We always told everyone who cared to listen that BAT had nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by aamir489: 9:49pm On Mar 04
Lol.Lol....
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by chysam: 9:50pm On Mar 04
Abeg teach me about Binance and how to make money from it. I wan learn.

quote author=gaby post=128770693]Craze people...

grin

They'll soon blame and issue a warrant of arrest for the Atlantic Ocean for allowing the Naira to float into it while ignoring the Floater.[/quote]
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Dzzzz: 10:04pm On Mar 04
Richard Teng is coming to nigeria to face the law😂😂All I can say is this news can give my ass French kiss..I just need to hibernate and wake up when Jesus comes to take my soul to heaven..My only crime and sin is being a Nigerian TWE(chineke ekwela ihe ojoo)-translation(god forbid bad thing).
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Killermamba: 10:49pm On Mar 04
gaby:
Craze people...

grin

this government don mad, soon Dem go issue arrest warrant for Elon musk

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Nauttyprof(m): 4:04am On Mar 05
ElasmoBranchii:

No...Nigeria will never progress with the type of leaders we have. No need for emotional blackmail.

Not just the leaders but also we the citizens. There is no blackmail in this.

We can't make progress this way if we criticise everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Banks Get June 2016 Recapitalisation Deadline / 15 Tips To Avoid Being Robbed When Using ATM In Nigeria / Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.