Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO (29706 Views)

Binance CEO: Unknow Persons Wanted Crypto Payments To Make Issue Disappear / Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List / Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Shimbo96(m): 4:09am On Mar 05
Massiveglory:
These bunch of crazy jokers should be chased away and flogged.

Hunger and lootings of food taking over from state to state,
Multinationals are declaring massive losses and running away.
Ordinary little indonmie is now 500 for 1

A bunch of demo- crazy elements feeding on multi millions are making a fool of themselves.

It is high time military take over and reset the whole thing.. Too much rubbish everywhere
if you buy 1 indomie for 500 then you are a criminal. So dollar is affecting indomie too? Most of you know that we are our own problems but blaming it on Tinubu make you feel better. Thank God Tinubu can never go to the market to buy foodstuff ever again so nah una dey suffer una self.
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by BrighterSyde: 6:27am On Mar 05
Nyamiriflathed:

Gladly, he is a Labour Party member from Abia State, so Obidients can direct their insults at the right quarters.

I’m glad you noticed. The stupidity of politicians cuts across parties. It is not just Apc or pdp. It is even worse when the masses become so gullible and daft enough to believe that Tinubu or atiku or Obi will improve their lives.
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by fizzile(m): 8:05am On Mar 05
It's unfortunate we had people in authority who have dead brains. Tufiakwaaa

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:04am On Mar 05
magoo10:
Thought they have banned binance for close to a week now why are the prices of commodities still hanging in the air.

Prices of commodities in Nigeria don't come down whenever the dollar it goes up with comes down. And that's just another crucial problem we are not ready to focus on
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by magoo10(m): 9:06am On Mar 05
Incrediblekutty:

Prices of commodities in Nigeria don't come down whenever the dollar it goes up with comes down. And that's just another crucial problem we are not ready to focus on
then thosw in charge of price regulation should step in .
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by wirinet(m): 9:15am On Mar 05
Dzzzz:
Richard Teng is coming to nigeria to face the law😂😂All I can say is this news can give my ass French kiss..I just need to hibernate and wake up when Jesus comes to take my soul to heaven..My only crime and sin is being a Nigerian TWE(chineke ekwela ihe ojoo)-translation(god forbid bad thing).
Abeg quote the Nigerian law that Richard Teng broke, I mean relevant sections, and what is the penalty for these crimes.

Is it only Richard Teng /Binance that commited these crimes or all other crypto exchanges, currency exchange sites, online stores, online banks, online shopping sites and in fact all other sites accessible in Nigeria that money is used to transact business online?

Also answer, is the crime specifically target at Nigeria or the crime is commited by binance in all countries of the world?
Re: House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO by Dzzzz: 10:09am On Mar 05
wirinet:

Abeg quote the Nigerian law that Richard Teng broke, I mean relevant sections, and what is the penalty for these crimes.

Is it only Richard Teng /Binance that commited these crimes or all other crypto exchanges, currency exchange sites, online stores, online banks, online shopping sites and in fact all other sites accessible in Nigeria that money is used to transact business online?

Also answer, is the crime specifically target at Nigeria or the crime is commited by binance in all countries of the world?
..We on the same page bro..Nigerian government are bunch clowns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KDJ Haliru Sells Nigerian Stew In Canada / Man Gets "Dear Esteemed Customer" Message From A Casket Company / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.