Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People (24321 Views)

Abia Speaker Commissions Bakery, Urges Abia People To Patronize Their Own / The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Abia People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by bionixs: 9:25am On Mar 05
175:

The guy na compound idiott. No single sense for him head. 30k monthly troll. While the big boys of APC government dey ball hard.

Besides, if he were to be in that ballers circle, him no go get this 24hrs time to dey run amok on NL. So you can see he's amongst the lowest of lows in the scheme of things.

Don't mind the punk. Me wey hate APC party have been given an invitation to ASO since December. I haven't made up my mind to accept the small contract. My wife kept asking me to put it on hold.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Mitsurugi(m): 9:25am On Mar 05
yarimo:
Oni of ife went there to mock Alex otti with style as worst Governor in Nigeria grin grin

You need mental health support because this is not funny anymore. yarimo is all well or has hunger done it's worst

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:26am On Mar 05
I don't understand wetin this man dey find up and down. Let IPOB people use you send message to Tinubu, e no concern us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Daystar7: 9:27am On Mar 05
Tellmeastory:

Must everything be partisan?

Relax yourself, Mr Man.

Shut up, y'all try to act civil once you lack something to masturbate or rant on. Snake
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by OredoPikin: 9:28am On Mar 05
yarimo:
Oni of ife went there to mock Alex otti with style as worst Governor in Nigeria grin grin
Your madness is just starting

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by jerryklopp: 9:29am On Mar 05
yarimo:
Bad belle Yoruba people. Let your president deal with Ebi npawa oo grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Daystar7: 9:32am On Mar 05
Haydens:
The only governor working and he's from L.P party elected.

Imagine if Obi was the president what Otti did will be a baby step towards what Obi would have done for Nigerians by now, if tribalism won't kill Nigerians they should borrow leaf from the only performing governor from L.P in the next upcoming election.

L.P for 2027 ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ

Those that has sworn that their children's teeth will be set on the edge while Tinubu and his gang of corrupt fools loot and ruin the country enjoy is who you're hoping they see through their myopic lenses? A dissected cadaver has more hope of becoming alive again than agbadorians ever seeing anything good in the Obidients camp. To them Obi/Igbo will never be president, they don't care if it will be good for their children's future. All they want is Tinubu and Fulani

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by GreaterFuture(m): 9:34am On Mar 05
Naijanascam:
I love this Ooni like kilode ...he always associates with everything Good irrespective of Tribe or Religion....

I call him Digital King๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘
May your days be long sir
Is this comedy? Or a Paid Sponsored Post?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by GreaterFuture(m): 9:34am On Mar 05
EconomistXplain:
I love the oni a lot....
Okay now it's confirmed. These are sponsored posts/comments
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by wman(m): 9:35am On Mar 05
They will testify
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by jerryklopp: 9:36am On Mar 05
GreaterFuture:

Is this comedy? Or a Paid Sponsored Post?
Why do Yoruba people have bad belle for south easterners?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Rutherford2019: 9:36am On Mar 05
FaceTanke:
No stay one place

Let Ekpa catch u

๐Ÿฅต
๐Ÿ‘€
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Amonijosh1: 9:37am On Mar 05
yoruba king came to pick ibo governor brains....the earlier you pick your own the better.... dey there dey play.
they've seen it coming, the wise ones will act fast. My joy is that it is happening in Aba, like it or not, it is the hub of industrial production

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by verdade: 9:40am On Mar 05
Proverbs 17:25
Foolish children bring grief to their father and bitterness to the one who gave them birth.

Even the bible called you a foolish child .Meaning that you are useless to your parents. You will died poor and will never live to have a child

Mumu
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by GreaterFuture(m): 9:40am On Mar 05
jerryklopp:

Why do Yoruba people have bad belle for south easterners?
With this particular comment, you are further a comedian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by CCIA: 9:41am On Mar 05
Gadafii:
a foremost Yoruba king, the supposed No1 traditional ruler leaving his kingdom an palace in a far away Yoruba land to go and mock a sitting Igbo governor, is an insult to the Yoruba race, if this is what you say it is

His people are being killed by Fulani herdsmen, but mocking a sitting a governor would be his priority, ?

I know say normal you be werey, but sometimes learn to keep quite and not display your werey, or avoid sounding stvpid all the time
Who knows if Hoorny of Ife went there to colonize one of Alex Ottiโ€™s daughter as one of his concubines in disguise cool

long live hoorny. cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Coolestguy2023: 9:42am On Mar 05
We Yorubas will continue to show love to Igbos. They can keep hating for all i care

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by jerryklopp: 9:44am On Mar 05
GreaterFuture:

With this particular comment, you are further a comedian
Why do you hate South easterners while northerners Fulani are killing you people in your land?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by nony43(m): 9:45am On Mar 05
amazingspiderma:
Suddenly everyone wants to identify with Otti.

To be honest, the power plant is making the current Federal Government look bad.

It is evident to what is achievable if there is no corruption.

They are working hard to make it look like it is not a Labor Party(LP) achievement. But Nigerians can now see the difference.

This is bad news for APC.

They can't claim this one. They never ruled in Abia.

Only fools argue with facts.

You are right they canโ€™t claim this one.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Goodlady(f): 9:46am On Mar 05
yarimo:
You are a disgrace to common sense.
As much as you want to taunt Hoebee's kids, you should talk with sense or go to Google playstore and download one.
Your banters while trying to defend APC are lame!
If Ooni went to meet Otti, it's for fostering relationships which you should v used ya brain to construct something nice!
Oya take cassava bread, eat and grow sense!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by chidi2003(m): 9:47am On Mar 05
akwesenana:
And Nairaland Igbos and Yorubas go dey kill themselves.
They are filled with poverty of reasoning(both sides of the coin)!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by hedeybody: 9:47am On Mar 05
This media company that read the news are illiterate. The education system is so bad.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by verdade: 9:50am On Mar 05
Tell that to your parents
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by ISellBeer: 9:51am On Mar 05
yarimo:
E pain you aswear
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Willed042(m): 9:54am On Mar 05
175:

The guy na compound idiott. No single sense for him head. 30k monthly troll. While the big boys of APC government dey ball hard.

Besides, if he were to be in that ballers circle, him no go get this 24hrs time to dey run amok on NL. So you can see he's amongst the lowest of lows in the scheme of things.

Personally I see no blame on the guy but fools like him who gives their likes to his foolish comments motivate foolish thinking process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Nnadykings: 9:54am On Mar 05
You see why I said peter obi would have done great things if given the opportunity to rule this nation now look at the only labour party governor see how he has made us to believe that APC and PDP are all useless politicians who wanted nothing but to steal , shame to them all
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Jagabanarmy: 9:58am On Mar 05
Sucre6:

You have no shame at all, always blabbing like a headless chicken
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Millimann: 9:58am On Mar 05
yarimo:

You succeeded in insulting your king. It simply means he is jobless.

Maybe he went there to spy for the useless druglord that was said to build Lagos but destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by dododawa1: 10:02am On Mar 05
Function's

Of

Nigeria

Kings and Queens and obas and BALLE
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Dedeity: 10:04am On Mar 05
yarimo:
Rest this illiterate

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by 12345baba(m): 10:06am On Mar 05
FaceTanke:
No stay one place

Let Ekpa catch u

๐Ÿฅต
ekpa won die quick?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt / PDP Compiling List Of APC Governors, Candidates Facing Corruption Charges โ€“metuh / High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.