Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud (37463 Views)

Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Ferdinandu(m): 1:07am On Mar 05
chokekachy:

https://thewhistler.ng/hungry-people-dont-steal-doors-windows-minister-condemns-looting-of-fctas-warehouse-in-abuja/amp/
Madam criminal Minister, you helped Tinubu grab power and run with it, these ones are grabbing bags of rice and beans and running with, now you are telling us that the rice grabbers are Criminals but you and your and your co power grabbers are what again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by FEGNO: 1:10am On Mar 05
This man is nothing but a fool

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by greggng: 1:13am On Mar 05
allen113:
For those of you supporting this rubbish, I hope you don't complain when the hen comes home to roost. They have started with Govt. Warehouses and have move to stealing people's goods in truck, goods either bought on credit or someone's hard earn money and you're laughing about it and making a joke of it saying it is hunger. I hope when they start breaking into your shops and homes you will still understand it's hunger? We were in South South when Militancy started and they were kidnapping the white expatriate people laughed it off and said it's just the white, they don't kidnap black people because they are our sons, the white began to go back to their country and when there where no more whites to kidnap they started kidnapping their so called black brothers who worked in oil companies, people still laughed it off that they only kidnap oil workers, when oil companies began to leave they started kidnapping rich men, people started saying they only kidnap rich people, today everyone is a target weather rich or poor nobody is spared. Same thing happened in the North with Boko haram, same thing in the east with UGM, here we are again cheering this looters. I hope when they start breaking into the homes of your age fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, cousins, uncles and aunties. I hope by that time we will also understand it is hunger?

Writing long letter won't help the situation ...our leaders are acting clueless . You forgot what led to the Arab spring that brought about the death of gaddafi...it was just increase in the price of bread . Tell me ...have we not suffered enough ? A hungry man is an angry man ...THE DAY our leaders start being listening to the plight of the ordinary man ...the day wr Start making progress ... There is no increase in salary ...unemployed people are more than employed ...despite that inflation is eating deep into people's finances ...what do you want a hungry man to do ? Survival is the first law of nature ...in the history if this country it has never been this bad . The monetary and fiscal policies are not working . Frustration is the reason why people have resorted to looting .

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by patrickmuf(m): 1:22am On Mar 05
allen113:
For those of you supporting this rubbish, I hope you don't complain when the hen comes home to roost. They have started with Govt. Warehouses and have move to stealing people's goods in truck, goods either bought on credit or someone's hard earn money and you're laughing about it and making a joke of it saying it is hunger. I hope when they start breaking into your shops and homes you will still understand it's hunger? We were in South South when Militancy started and they were kidnapping the white expatriate people laughed it off and said it's just the white, they don't kidnap black people because they are our sons, the white began to go back to their country and when there where no more whites to kidnap they started kidnapping their so called black brothers who worked in oil companies, people still laughed it off that they only kidnap oil workers, when oil companies began to leave they started kidnapping rich men, people started saying they only kidnap rich people, today everyone is a target weather rich or poor nobody is spared. Same thing happened in the North with Boko haram, same thing in the east with UGM, here we are again cheering this looters. I hope when they start breaking into the homes of your age fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, cousins, uncles and aunties. I hope by that time we will also understand it is hunger?
đź’Ż
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by patrickmuf(m): 1:27am On Mar 05
Eriokanmi:
Sadly, these people you talk about don't have any business with the social media talk more of reading whatever people say here. They don't even have android phones.

So your comment doesn't hold water. Nigeria is in the worst crisis ever. We've not seen anything yet. I hope the government would forsatall the impending lawless act, which the police and military would find difficult to curb. Each time I take a walk in the street, people who always ask me to buy food for them.dont have a phone. Those are the people you see looting warehouses
You'll be shocked to see that some of those folks looting warehouses are not struggling at all...Most people are very greedy...

The post you quoted is deep, very deep...You just have to have been around long enough to understand every word therein.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Harddiskng(m): 1:51am On Mar 05
Angelfrost:

Whether we justify or criticize these acts, what does it change?!!

The reality is simple... If things continue like this (Inflation of food prices), anarchy will ensue.

The hungry and impoverished won't roll over and die... Nope! They are going after those with more food than they have.

Mothers and fathers won't fold their hands and watch their kids starve to death.

So, instead of swearing at jesters online, channel your energy towards drumming up solutions.

I have posited mine above... Not like those ruling the nation ever listen. SMH. undecided

fitinwell:

Relax you won't be exempted... Those guys that looted the warehouses are not terrorists..

No Man can boast of feeding his own Family again as we speak..

Soon of care is not taking.. revolution will start on is own..

I am already exempted. It is all of you that support theft that won’t be exempted.

Besides like i always say anybody regardless of their hunger status that wants to rob me or mine, whatever they intend to steal should better be worth their life undecided

There is something wrong with this new generation, zero morals, lazy and shameless. Even the poorest in the days of your forefathers, who rather die that steal or commit a crime that would tarnish their father’s name.

Here you have them using their own hunger to justify stealing. Spits. Every man would satisfy himself with the work of his hand, anyone that doesn’t want to do that should go and abeg since they have no shame.

The worst part is the typical Nigerian is root cause of Nigeria’s problems. From the ones trading dollars like its a product to profit from, to the greedy market people that source their goods locally and still rise the prices of their items every six hours. You are doing yourself. As you lay your beds, you lie on it.

Again, attack me or mine cuz you are hungry; whatever you want to steal better be worth your life! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by ironkurtain(m): 2:12am On Mar 05
Well, you have never been hungry enough as to know what the anger of being hungry would make you do.

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Tetraozonaitera: 2:31am On Mar 05
A hungry man is an angry man.

The madam no go school?

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Nolevel666: 2:39am On Mar 05
Ok. Wait until they get to your house then you will know

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by ponishah: 3:06am On Mar 05

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Faposky95: 3:17am On Mar 05
FreeStuffsNG:
It was a criminal robbery attack! Shikena.
They looted and robbed a private business struggling to remain in business and anyone making excuses for the criminals is an enemy of progress.

That private business is a victim of robbery attack and the Police must arrest and prosecute all the criminals behind the robbery attack.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

The problem......talk, talk, talk.....no criticism to the leadership failure....no veritable solution.
Do you know that the anticipation of hunger is worse than hunger itself.
Talking like if she had all she needed but had no food, she would sit back and do nothing

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by palsenator(m): 3:18am On Mar 05
allen113:

Sorry ooo Tinubu's protégé

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by binary01: 3:59am On Mar 05
The very act of removing doors and roof is a result of hunger. She obviously doesn't know how hunger works.

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Keegan: 4:13am On Mar 05
allen113:
For those of you supporting this rubbish, I hope you don't complain when the hen comes home to roost...
...I hope when they start breaking into the homes of your age fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, cousins, uncles and aunties. I hope by that time we will also understand it is hunger?

100000 likes

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Lithiumite: 4:21am On Mar 05
DeepSight:

You think revolutions are caused by the poor. Just go and sit down.
Every revolution is caused by abuse of power by the rich and powerful and insensitivity to the poor.

So in ur nuanced opinion,it's only the rich that would suffer or die.kwantinue
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Zetty177x: 4:35am On Mar 05
allen113:

Nobody is supporting any body. Tinubu should rescind his decision on fuel removal and naira floating....then employ a good Economist like Okonjo Uwela(not necessarily her) and go back to the drawing board to study things. U will be surprised how Nigeria's economy will progress. Nobody is supporting shitt. There's reality on ground. Do u know how many people beg me to eat? Strangers? Relatives? Do u know? Yesterday some well dressed men on different occasions begged me that they have not eaten since morning. I shouted back of course . . I bought egg for #200 yesterday. Bread for #1,500. How do you think people can purchase these things?

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by storm001(m): 4:39am On Mar 05
And we are not happy about it”, she said.

Who is expecting you to be eh ?
Do you think Nigerians are happy with your administration?

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by kenex4ever(m): 4:39am On Mar 05
allen113:
[s]For those of you supporting this rubbish, I hope you don't complain when the hen comes home to roost. They have started with Govt. Warehouses and have move to stealing people's goods in truck, goods either bought on credit or someone's hard earn money and you're laughing about it and making a joke of it saying it is hunger. I hope when they start breaking into your shops and homes you will still understand it's hunger? We were in South South when Militancy started and they were kidnapping the white expatriate people laughed it off and said it's just the white, they don't kidnap black people because they are our sons, the white began to go back to their country and when there where no more whites to kidnap they started kidnapping their so called black brothers who worked in oil companies, people still laughed it off that they only kidnap oil workers, when oil companies began to leave they started kidnapping rich men, people started saying they only kidnap rich people, today everyone is a target weather rich or poor nobody is spared. Same thing happened in the North with Boko haram, same thing in the east with UGM, here we are again cheering this looters. I hope when they start breaking into the homes of your age fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, cousins, uncles and aunties. I hope by that time we will also understand it is hunger?[/s]
Nobody is supporting them but the hunger caused by the man you standing on his mandate is.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by chysam: 5:08am On Mar 05
We need "END BOLA TINUBU"

End SARS was a rehearsal
End Tinubu the Rigsident is the main project.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:15am On Mar 05
allen113:

You are a man of wisdom. I love your analogy.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by faceland: 5:29am On Mar 05
That is the new trend.

Building materials are expensive. They can still cash out... And yes, they are criminals/looters.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by itsene: 5:32am On Mar 05
True.
Anarchists are being sponsored by faceless politicians to instigate a showdown.
Be vigilant.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Yestogood: 5:34am On Mar 05
FreeStuffsNG:
It was a criminal robbery attack! Shikena.
They looted and robbed a private business struggling to remain in business and anyone making excuses for the criminals is an enemy of progress.

That private business is a victim of robbery attack and the Police must arrest and prosecute all the criminals behind the robbery attack.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

THIS PRAYER BEING MADE TO GOD, SATISFIES ME, BECAUSE GOD KNOWS THE REAL ENEMIES OF NIGERIA AND HE WILL ACT ACCORDINGLY.

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by InvertedHammer: 5:36am On Mar 05
allen113:
/
Supporting it or not does not remove the causal effects which should be you and your sponsors' major concern.

/

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by faceland: 5:43am On Mar 05
Psalmistproject:

The only people they will loot their shops and houses are still the rich. So don't worry yourself allow nature slide back to it's balance.

We go back to walking around with spears to kill attackers.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by InvertedHammer: 5:47am On Mar 05
/
If 200 Nigerian youths rush into a politician's house, do you think there is enough security to stop them?
The reason that the politicians take the people for granted is because they understand that the people are mostly cowards who'd rather die for nothing than fight back.

/

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by DeepSight(m): 5:49am On Mar 05
Lithiumite:

So in ur nuanced opinion,it's only the rich that would suffer or die.kwantinue

Didn't say so.

Let's be clear. Some nitwits are attempting to blame the victims for this. They don't know anything.

The blame for this sits in the citadels of power. It's nothing new.

I cited the French Revolution. Yes all sorts of people died in stages. But you see the fundamental cause? It was pure naked hunger. That's what I am saying. Caused by a rapacious elite.

And any government that instigates hunger deliberately is playing with fire.

There is only so far you can push even a mouse.

Some of you don't sound like you know just how rapaciously this country has been raped.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by jonnyjustcome22: 5:50am On Mar 05
Foolish people in government. So you don't understand what hunger can do. A hungry man is an angry man.

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by 1000angstroms(m): 5:55am On Mar 05
allen113:

Feed the poor and quit blame games.

The cocaine sniffing urine dispensing career criminal in aso rock said it is his turn to rule Nigeria, that he has lagos blueprint, what happened to the blue ink, was it looted.

When will all these lies end, haba!

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Awoleesu(m): 5:56am On Mar 05
Does this woman not know the age long maxim:

A hungry man is an angry man...

and a n angry man is a dangerous man....

A dangerous man can destroy anything!

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by 1000angstroms(m): 6:04am On Mar 05
Asonaijaaso:
FOOD SECURITY AND PROVISION SHOULD BE A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN INVOLVEMENT MORE THAN THE PRESIDENT.

IF ONE OR TWO LGA CHAIRMEN ARE DEMOCRATICALLY REPLACED, THEY WILL START LOOKING INWARDS OR PROFFERING SOLUTIONS FROM A WARD LEVEL.

ALL THE PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED IN ABUJA, BY THE PRESIDENT.

WARD CHAIRMAN-LGA CHAIRMAN - COMMISSIONER- DEPUTY GOVERNOR- GOVERNOR - MINISTER- VICE PRESIDENT - PRESIDENT.

SOME OF THESE NATIONAL PROBLEMS SHOULD GO THROUGH THIS CHAIN OF COMMAND, THE PRESIDENT IS NOT THE ONLY WORKING POLITICIAN.

COUNTER PSYOPS WILL HELP...PLAYING TOO NICE WILL COST YOU A LOT.

MR PRESIDENT ENCOURAGE THE OPPOSITION OF THESE PEOPLE TO SPEAK UP, AND YOU WILL SEE HOW FAST EVERYONE BUCKLES UP.

Your oesophagus is smelling, use iron brush to scrub it, aaah! You wan kill us.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Jayokey: 6:05am On Mar 05
Madam Minister of the failed republic of hungry Nigeria .a hungry man can do anything to get food to eat. I guess you have never been hungry all your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.