Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud (37460 Views)

Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Yemaya: 6:10am On Mar 05
allen113:
For those of you supporting this rubbish, I hope you don't complain when the hen comes home to roost. They have started with Govt. Warehouses and have move to stealing people's goods in truck, goods either bought on credit or someone's hard earn money and you're laughing about it and making a joke of it saying it is hunger. I hope when they start breaking into your shops and homes you will still understand it's hunger? We were in South South when Militancy started and they were kidnapping the white expatriate people laughed it off and said it's just the white, they don't kidnap black people because they are our sons, the white began to go back to their country and when there where no more whites to kidnap they started kidnapping their so called black brothers who worked in oil companies, people still laughed it off that they only kidnap oil workers, when oil companies began to leave they started kidnapping rich men, people started saying they only kidnap rich people, today everyone is a target weather rich or poor nobody is spared. Same thing happened in the North with Boko haram, same thing in the east with UGM, here we are again cheering this looters. I hope when they start breaking into the homes of your age fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, cousins, uncles and aunties. I hope by that time we will also understand it is hunger?

Very intelligent write up
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Amudeneogu: 6:12am On Mar 05
there is hunger in the land
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Angelfrost(m): 6:13am On Mar 05
Harddiskng:

I am already exempted. It is all of you that support theft that won’t be exempted.

Besides like i always say anybody regardless of their hunger status that wants to rob me or mine, whatever they intend to steal should better be worth their life undecided

There is something wrong with this new generation, zero morals, lazy and shameless. Even the poorest in the days of your forefathers, who rather die that steal or commit a crime that would tarnish their father’s name.

Here you have them using their own hunger to justify stealing. Spits. Every man would satisfy himself with the work of his hand, anyone that doesn’t want to do that should go and abeg since they have no shame.

The worst part is the typical Nigerian is root cause of Nigeria’s problems. From the ones trading dollars like its a product to profit from, to the greedy market people that source their goods locally and still rise the prices of their items every six hours. You are doing yourself. As you lay your beds, you lie on it.

Again, attack me or mine cuz you are hungry; whatever you want to steal better be worth your life! undecided

Since the civil war, it has never been this bad in Nigeria! Quit this pretence.

Maybe you are not well educated to understand the gravity of the current situation the nation is beset with... Don't worry, reality will teach you.

I'm not supporting theft or looting or anarchy, but what we support or oppose won't change the unfolding reality.

You better channel your frustrations towards those elected into offices... If they don't act fast to mitigate the fallout of these economic reforms, things will get really ugly across the nation.

So, keep abusing and blaming this present generation instead of the older crop of corrupt leaders that looted and siphoned the wealth of generations leaving them with debts and a dying economy.

It's just amusing sha... During Jonathan's administration, y'all blamed every single issue on him, calling him clueless, even your current President was among the harshest critics.

Suddenly, it's no longer a leadership issue, rather the fault of average Nigerians.

What suddenly changed after GEJ left Aso Rock?!!

Hypocrisy is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by GoodSpirit: 6:13am On Mar 05
allen113:
For those of you supporting this rubbish, I hope you don't complain when the hen comes home to roost. They have started with Govt. Warehouses and have move to stealing people's goods in truck, goods either bought on credit or someone's hard earn money and you're laughing about it and making a joke of it saying it is hunger. I hope when they start breaking into your shops and homes you will still understand it's hunger? We were in South South when Militancy started and they were kidnapping the white expatriate people laughed it off and said it's just the white, they don't kidnap black people because they are our sons, the white began to go back to their country and when there where no more whites to kidnap they started kidnapping their so called black brothers who worked in oil companies, people still laughed it off that they only kidnap oil workers, when oil companies began to leave they started kidnapping rich men, people started saying they only kidnap rich people, today everyone is a target weather rich or poor nobody is spared. Same thing happened in the North with Boko haram, same thing in the east with UGM, here we are again cheering this looters. I hope when they start breaking into the homes of your age fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, cousins, uncles and aunties. I hope by that time we will also understand it is hunger?

Wether the laugh or cry it won't stop issues going on in the country.

The thieves (politicians) didn't get a mention in all your rants but you now write as if people mocking the government for making this happen is the cause of this economic turmoil going on in the country.

Nigerians and misplaced priorities..
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by 1000angstroms(m): 6:14am On Mar 05
DeepSight:

Didn't say so.

Let's be clear. Some nitwits are attempting to blame the victims for this. They don't know anything.

The blame for this sits in the citadels of power. It's nothing new.

I cited the French Revolution. Yes all sorts of people died in stages. But you see the fundamental cause? It was pure naked hunger. That's what I am saying. Caused by a rapacious elite.

And any government that instigates hunger deliberately is playing with fire.

There is only so far you can push even a mouse.

Some of you don't sound like you know just how rapaciously this country has been raped.

You forgot the russian revolution and ousting and murdering of the czar and his family. Russia haven't seen the grave of the czars daughter for proper burial, for french revolution, the king and queen were killed too with their heads chopped off

Explain to him that yes, ordinary people must die, in numbers, hunger will make your brain pause to self preserve and to evolve, the aim of a revolution is to remove the physical representation of anger, hunger, frustration, incompetence, cluelessness, lies, stupidity, carelessness, failure, which at this point the cocaine sniffing urine dispensing presidiot is an embodiment of all those;

Remind him that the czars daughter is still somewhere unfound and the body not rested and the french king and queen had their head chopped off.

The government forces couldn't do much, let me tell you the best truth, communism was birthed by hunger, go and check, the west won't wait too, you know they love to kill a thing from the root, hunger has no root, but it is the deepest ideology once it develops.

Tell them well, we saw army personel scaling fence to get ordinary 10k rice, it should tell them something, resentment is already building up.

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by GoodSpirit: 6:16am On Mar 05
Angelfrost:

Maybe you are not well educated to understand the gravity of the current situation the nation is beset with... Don't worry, reality will teach you.

I'm not supporting theft or looting or anarchy, but what we support or oppose won't change the unfolding reality.

You better channel your frustrations towards those elected into offices... If they don't act fast to mitigate the fallout of these economic reforms, things will get really ugly across the nation.

So, keep abusing and blaming this present generation instead of the older crop of corrupt leaders that looted and siphoned the wealth of generations leaving them with debts and a dying economy.

It's just amusing sha... During Jonathan's administration, y'all blamed every single issue on him, calling him clueless, even your current President was among the harshest critics.

Suddenly, it's no longer a leadership issue, rather the fault of average Nigerians.

Hypocrisy is not good.

That guy is not serious, shifting blames to whom he shouldn't shift blame to. Nigerians are the biggest problem of this country. See his whole epistle has nothing to do with the culprit (government) of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by DeepSight(m): 6:19am On Mar 05
1000angstroms:

You forgot the russian revolution and ousting and murdering of the czar and his family. Russia haven't seen the grade of the czars daughter for proper burial, for french revolution, the king and queen were killed too with their heads on spike or so.

Explain to him that yes, ordinary people must die, in numbers, hunger will make your brain pause to self preserve and to evolve, the aim of a revolution is to remove the physical representation of anger, hunger, frustration, incompetence, cluelessness, lies, stupidity, carelessness, failure, which at this point the cocaine sniffing urine dispensing presidiot is an embodiment of all those;

Reminglhim that the czars daughter is still somewhere unbound and the body not rested and the french king and queen has their head on a spike.
The government forces couldn't do much, let me tell you the best truth, communism was birthed by hunger, go and check, the west won't wait too, you know they love to kill a thing from the root, hunger has no root, but it is the deepest ideology once it develops.

Tell them well, we saw army personel scaling fence to get ordinary 10k rice, it should tell them something, resentment is already building up.

Very well said.
Re: French Revolution - the King and Queen were beheaded. Guillotined.
Along with most of the nobility.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by FireUpNow(m): 6:19am On Mar 05
allen113:

Do you know how many homes and shops that are being broken into to steal food items, valuables and money everyday in thos nation? Just becauythos happened to the federal govt doesn't mean that it's not happening to common people everyday. To be honest things are generally rough and tough. Know also that it's not everyone that can bear hardship. Govt needs to arrest the situation asap if not a state of anarchy might break out.

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by 1000angstroms(m): 6:21am On Mar 05
DeepSight:

Very well said.
Re: French Revolution - the King and Queen were beheaded. Guillotined.
Along with most of the nobility.

Corrected... being long I towed history.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Angelfrost(m): 6:23am On Mar 05
GoodSpirit:

That guy is not serious, shifting blames to whom he shouldn't shift blame to. Nigerians are the biggest problem of this country. See his whole epistle has nothing to do with the culprit (government) of the situation.

They are the set of people who brought in APC and gave them the license to ruin this nation.

Instead of humbling themselves and facing the clowns they elected, they're busy deflecting.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Fearurcreeator: 6:27am On Mar 05
Massiveglory:
Madam minister wait, they will soon reach you.
Then you will tell us better who they are.
You all were laughing and jumping when the desperate drug lord was crippling institutions and constitution to grab power.
The consequences have begun. I truly believe that there is curse on the land due to tinubu desperate chase for power.

Shege government grabs power and is totally and unprecendentedly clueless.
You thought you doing politicians...lolzzzz .. it's the masses that will suffer it .. keep laughing it ooo
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Phraences: 6:28am On Mar 05
allen113:

You made sense. This is how it starts.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Fearurcreeator: 6:29am On Mar 05
allen113:
NIGERIAns ehn... I always say most of this things don't affect this politicians ... People should stop blaming government from everything... Take responsibility my people ... Around us we should condemn anything bad cus it for our own good ...
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Tonytonex(m): 6:29am On Mar 05
allen113:
no sane person will support such atrocious act.

However, your submission is goofy in this context.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Angelfrost(m): 6:30am On Mar 05
santaclaws:

You've written with wisdom. 99% of those supporting the looting are Obi supporters who are hell bent on proving that Tinubu was a bad choice, hence the events unfolding. While I don't think Tinubu was our best choice, supporting such indiscipline would only lead to further chaos.

These same set of people would blame the government for insecurity if it happened to them and that shows you the kind of toxic politics most obidients are into...

Shallow thinking...!

If opposition is supporting the looting, who are the thousands doing the looting?!

Are they looting because they want to bring down the administration of your Lord and Savior, or because they are dying of hunger?!!

Are you saying nobody in this nation is truly suffering and hungry?!!

Some of you just speak from the place of privilege, just like members of Tinubu's family and that idiot brother of Ayo Fayose... You have no idea what real hunger can do to the brain, how it can make the most moral turn into beasts... People have gone beyond hungry. They are starving and dying!

Some no longer have anything to lose.

What caused the looting during COVID?!! People who wanted to shame Buhari?!!

I keep saying it... You can support your leaders without being insensitive and obtuse.

This is why I hate sycophancy.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Coolgent(m): 6:33am On Mar 05
An average Nigerian is a criminal in disguise
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Angelfrost(m): 6:40am On Mar 05
Fearurcreeator:

You thought you doing politicians...lolzzzz .. it's the masses that will suffer it .. keep laughing it ooo

You frowning and condemning this, what does it change?!!

Neither of you has direct control over these things.

Widespread hunger and starvation due to inflation can't be tamed by condemnation and soothing words.

Declare a state of emergency in food distribution sector, work out an instant plan to get food to the poor and vulnerable, partner with everyone concerned.

Failure to do something as simple and crucial as this will doom this nation.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Tijani009: 6:41am On Mar 05
Asonaijaaso:
FOOD SECURITY AND PROVISION SHOULD BE A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN INVOLVEMENT MORE THAN THE PRESIDENT.

IF ONE OR TWO LGA CHAIRMEN ARE DEMOCRATICALLY REPLACED, THEY WILL START LOOKING INWARDS OR PROFFERING SOLUTIONS FROM A WARD LEVEL.

ALL THE PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED IN ABUJA, BY THE PRESIDENT.

WARD CHAIRMAN-LGA CHAIRMAN - COMMISSIONER- DEPUTY GOVERNOR- GOVERNOR - MINISTER- VICE PRESIDENT - PRESIDENT.

SOME OF THESE NATIONAL PROBLEMS SHOULD GO THROUGH THIS CHAIN OF COMMAND, THE PRESIDENT IS NOT THE ONLY WORKING POLITICIAN.

COUNTER PSYOPS WILL HELP...PLAYING TOO NICE WILL COST YOU A LOT.

MR PRESIDENT ENCOURAGE THE OPPOSITION OF THESE PEOPLE TO SPEAK UP, AND YOU WILL SEE HOW FAST EVERYONE BUCKLES UP.
c

How many local govt chairmen know the number of farmers in their area. How many local govt chairmen has tractors to aid farmers, how many are readly available to hear the complaint of farmers in their area and return feedback to their boss, how many are even interating with local chief head for land distribution and asistance, how many have greaded roads leading to farms or created new farming area, everything no.be president sha

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Fearurcreeator: 6:42am On Mar 05
Angelfrost:

You frowning and condemning this, what does it change?!!

Neither of you has direct control over these things.

Widespread hunger and starvation due to inflation can't be tamed by condemnation and soothing words.

Declare a state of emergency in food distribution sector, work out an instant plan to get food to the poor and vulnerable, partner with everyone concerned.

Failure to do something as simple and crucial as this will doom this nation.
Always doing itk from their bed... Run for office na
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Malroux: 6:49am On Mar 05
yarimo:
criminals everywhere praying for NLC to protest so that they can steal from people. Comment from a criminal minded person is very easy to detect
Say all you want, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a patriot who loves my country.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by akinsmail51: 6:50am On Mar 05
You're mistaken hungry people as weak ones! In as much as I do not support looting stores and hijacking other people's wares.

The minister needs to understand that there's hunger in the land and this needs to be addressed on time before it goes beyond control.

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Angelfrost(m): 6:51am On Mar 05
Fearurcreeator:

Always doing itk from their bed... Run for office na

No wahala... Support the ones snatching and running with power. grin

Sha make sure to secure your foodstuffs! It's going to get ugly.

Btw... Wetin do your original moniker?! Don't tell me a certain Mod got tired of your submissions and decided to send you on sabbatical! grin
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Realguyman1(m): 6:51am On Mar 05
santaclaws:

You've written with wisdom. 99% of those supporting the looting are Obi supporters who are hell bent on proving that Tinubu was a bad choice, hence the events unfolding. While I don't think Tinubu was our best choice, supporting such indiscipline would only lead to further chaos.

These same set of people would blame the government for insecurity if it happened to them and that shows you the kind of toxic politics most obidients are into...
At the bolded Oga rest. Even Tinubu, Buhari and their brainless supporters all emphasises on all the bad side of Jonathan government in criticism him and claimed power from him. So wetin come make am different now?

Almost everybody (most especially Yoruba people) that I do encounter within where I leave in both Lagos and Ogun State do insult Tinubu at mention of his name. So wetin come concern Obi supporters concern Tinubu calamitous government?

Even if they do want Tinubu government to fail (in which we all know that Tinubu have nothing to offer to Nigeria and Nigerians right from day one), why can't Tinubu prove them wrong? This is 9 months of him being in power and there is no single sign of anything positive about his government and u busy here talking out of point
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:51am On Mar 05
Lithiumite:

So when chaos sets in,the mob will mark one house as tinubu house or obi house?
ur own will be marked 1st, I assure u!
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by WorkaholicB(m): 6:53am On Mar 05
chokekachy:

https://thewhistler.ng/hungry-people-dont-steal-doors-windows-minister-condemns-looting-of-fctas-warehouse-in-abuja/amp/

The President is the advocate of grab and run. Now they are no longer dragging ballot boxes. They are now grabbing food stuffs and running away.
It is the government of grabbing.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by ElSudani: 7:01am On Mar 05
allen113:

May God bless you for this comment.
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Harddiskng(m): 7:02am On Mar 05
Angelfrost:

Hypocrisy is not good.

You are the hypocrite.

I hope soon you and your family are kidnapped or rob to satisfy someone’s “hunger”. Since you are here to justify these vices.

Karma has been catching up real fast with people like you lately. No worries we would be here to read your story.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by GiZcorp: 7:03am On Mar 05
allen113:
But brother slow down because after all said and done its still hunger....

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Psalmistproject: 7:03am On Mar 05
faceland:

We go back to walking around with spears to kill attackers.

Instead of that, split your wealth by half, use it to provide for your family relatives and friends and keep them close no body jokes with his source of livelihood.
They'll fight anything that wants to get to you or steal from you cos they know they're also being robbed. If you have no more they'll starve

This is the reason I made my first statement.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:04am On Mar 05
Fearurcreeator:

dey play fes!
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by Angelfrost(m): 7:10am On Mar 05
Harddiskng:

You are the hypocrite.

I hope soon you and your family are kidnapped or rob to satisfy someone’s “hunger”. Since you are here to justify these vices.

Karma has been catching up real fast with people like you lately. No worries we would be here to read your story.

Lol... I actually laughed out loud! grin

The hypocrite is you, sir. Everyone can see it.

Condemning and Supporting mean nothing if nothing concrete is put in place to arrest this worsening trend.

Unlike you, I don't waste emotions in blame sharing and name calling.

I have proffered useful, smart, and achievable solutions up there.

You think empty words of condemnation will make starving and dying people calm and reasonable?!! What a clown!!! grin

How far did condemnation stop the looting during COVID?! Was it not concerted military and philanthropic efforts that stemmed the tide?!

Did condemnation stop the Libyan, Venezuelan and Sri Lanka crises?!!
Re: Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud by biafranrealson: 7:16am On Mar 05
Small pikin talk and way of reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters / Osinbajo Makes 1st Presidental Movement Into Newly Renovated Kaduna Airport.PICS / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.