Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women (4033 Views)

South Sudan Is Blessed / My New Love Is In South Sudan. Those Women Tall Wella / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Ilamina(f): 10:35pm On Mar 04
The only kind of South sudanese women I saw growing up was alek wek unfortunately

South sudan produce some queens

South Sudanese girls have an advantage

It's easier to be ugly, if you are lighter
But a South Sudanese girl with dark skin will out-shine you . .being lighter does not mean you are better, you can be beautiful regardless of skin colour
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Ilamina(f): 10:36pm On Mar 04
Nyla

5 Likes

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Ilamina(f): 10:37pm On Mar 04
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Ilamina(f): 10:37pm On Mar 04
Nikki thot

1 Like

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04
When will u commit the suicide?
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Ilamina(f): 10:39pm On Mar 04
Duckie thot

2 Likes

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Ilamina(f): 10:59pm On Mar 04
Model ajak Deng lips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Ilamina(f): 10:59pm On Mar 04
wink

Model anok yai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by yarimo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04
Op you well so ?
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by epondudu: 11:17pm On Mar 04
Op as taken famented Goat milk.

3 Likes

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Mikuni(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04
Go to Cape Verde and see beautiful women

2 Likes

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Omoawoke: 12:05am On Mar 05
They are always tall and dark skinned.
Beautiful women full Africa

6 Likes

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by OgaTheTop2: 12:20am On Mar 05
All these Wakanda women angry

1 Like

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Wawelexy(m): 12:20am On Mar 05
The intense sun in that part of the world makes almost 95 percent of them black.

1 Like

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Fash20: 12:29am On Mar 05
Abegi. See make up like say them they vex.

1 Like

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by 1x2x3: 12:40am On Mar 05
When you see these people in real life, I kid you not, they are as dark as black clothes.
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Anguldi(m): 2:21am On Mar 05
1x2x3:
When you see these people in real life, I kid you not, they are as dark and black clothes.
Hate speech

3 Likes

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by TheGreatIYANU: 5:01am On Mar 05
Ilamina:
The only kind of South sudanese women I saw growing up was...

There may be beautiful women in South Sudan but all the ladies you posted here are literally BAKED in make up. Maybe post some in their natural state so we can begin to guage their beauty. For now, these are just make up models and that is putting it respectfully wink

1 Like

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by SuperOnyi: 5:21am On Mar 05
TheGreatIYANU:

There may be beautiful women in South Sudan but all the ladies you posted here are literally BAKED in make up. Maybe post some in their natural state so we can begin to guage their beauty. For now, these are just make up models and that is putting it respectfully wink

shocked

They're actually very beautiful and their skin color has this electrifying feeling it gives me — it's like you're seeing goddesses with unusual features.

2 Likes

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by faceland: 5:56am On Mar 05
Remove this fake hair and photo filters, they look better.

The hair make them look like demons (can give you nightmares).

2 Likes

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by bluefilm: 6:21am On Mar 05
Very ugly
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by jeromestarks: 6:46am On Mar 05
bluefilm:
Very ugly
...but they're strong. They do give birth without going to hospital. Some of them can birth 7-8 male children.

Your so called beautiful Nigerian girls can't urinate without going to the hospital. They can not give birth to more than 2 children. Some of them can't give birth at all due to excessive beauty creams they use.

And when they manage to carryout their God-given motherly role, the give birth to very unhealthy children; girls that can't do common house chores and boys that are slave to pvssy. Shame on new generation Nigerian girls.

Finally, you're very stu.pid for calling really women ugly.

1 Like

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by bluefilm: 6:53am On Mar 05
jeromestarks:

...but they're strong. They do give birth without going to hospital. Some of them can birth 7-8 male children.

Your so called beautiful Nigerian girls can't urinate without going to the hospital. They can not give birth to more than 2 children. Some of them can't give birth at all due to excessive beauty creams they use.

And when they manage to carryout their God-given motherly role, the give birth to very unhealthy children; girls that can't do common house chores and boys that are slave to pvssy. Shame on new generation Nigerian girls.

Finally, you're very stu.pid for calling really women ugly.

Who strong epp?

Na strong we go chop?
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by jeromestarks: 7:16am On Mar 05
bluefilm:

Who strong epp?

Na strong we go chop?
Oh I see.
You want to marry a woman that you will use your entire lifesaving to pay her hospital bills right?
May God give her to you. If you're already married, may she become weak and ill until you spent everything you have in treating her.

A wise man will always pray for a strong healthy woman. You're not wise.
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Cassandraloius: 7:33am On Mar 05
They're the real wakanda's. Black, tall and beautiful.
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by BizTrust: 8:41am On Mar 05
they real black diamond

1 Like

Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by 1x2x3: 9:41am On Mar 05
Anguldi:

Hate speech

You don't know what hate speech means unless you attribute black to be a negative word. If I say someone looks as white as snow, is that also a hate speech?
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by descartes400: 10:01am On Mar 05
Ilamina:
The only kind of South sudanese women I saw growing up was alek wek unfortunately

South sudan produce some queens

South Sudanese girls have an advantage

It's easier to be ugly, if you are lighter
But a South Sudanese girl with dark skin will out-shine you . .being lighter does not mean you are better, you can be beautiful regardless of skin colour

But all these charcoal women you have posted have no yansh and no sexual appeal and you say they are beautiful?
LOOK! *i'm pointing my finger at you right now* be very careful ooh! angry
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by alpharoyalty: 11:30am On Mar 05
They have beautiful skin
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by Draslo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05
epondudu:
Op as taken famented Goat milk.
Hahahahaha
Isn't that what Wildlings drink in Game of thrones? That shit is supposedly strong as fck
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by ShoeGetSize: 1:51pm On Mar 05
You seem to be very familiar with the concept of ugliness. It's almost as if you have years of personal and family experience of ugliness.

bluefilm:
Very ugly
Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by ShoeGetSize: 2:06pm On Mar 05
They are slim and their overall appearance is fit and healthy. Not everybody is obsessed with large boobs and oversized nýash

descartes400:

But all these charcoal women you have posted have no yansh and no sexual appeal and you say they are beautiful?
LOOK! *i'm pointing my finger at you right now* be very careful ooh! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? / Nood Pix Of Pretty Brazilian Policewoman Leaked By Gang Members For This Reason / After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.