Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,690 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! (5750 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri / Polls Celebration Gone Wrong: Lamido’s Aide Kills One, Injures 4 With Car / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by nbltech(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
what nigeria need in ds moment is divine intervention.
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by showtins: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2011
why are ppl critisizing Gej, is he de one bombing d ppl.even when OBJ was ruling dats d same critisism lets just just pray 4 it not to extend to oda parts of d country 4 national peace.because it may result to tribal mordern war you know
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by 2goodbobo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
THIS NEWS OF BOKO HARAM HAS BECOME A CLICHE TO MY EAR.
MAY GOD HELP US.
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
H.e.l.l  no!!! What is happening? I can't understand what is really going on in that country!
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by jevic(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hope that those injured were not severely injured,so that they wont lose their lives in the course of treating them.
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by ariyebaba(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
who cares what happen, those states r not even part of Nigeria. If u r not welcome in those states , relocate

OLORIBURUKUS

BLOOD SUCKERS ( VAMPIRES )
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by Scream(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
@1025, I respect ur comment, I share some of ur views. Constructive criticism and vibrant veritable opposition are necessary ingredient of a sound democratic system but when a critic allows personal issues and sectional agenda to becloud good judgement, it becomes tasteless salt. Think of a situation where Northern leaders of thoughts come and condemn this group's present activities, they will lose the support they enjoy as such; their might is punctured.
Meanwhile, if the government is getting it right, patriotic Nigerians like him should have spoken to the boys in the best language they can understand the same he talks about failures of GEJ's govt (he didn't speak against the Obj's govt). That good citizenship.
Note that I don't support the aimless govt of GEJ, I now think El-Rufai wanted Ribadu's treatment; because he didn't get it, he wants to pull down the house.
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by umechuma: 3:15am On Nov 14, 2011
nagoma:

When will Nigerians and Nigerian government realizes that Boko haram terrorist are not Muslims ? They are anarchists that are anti - state and anti - people. We Nigerians don't care about statistics or anything but out of the thousands killed by Boko haram, in my estimation 95% were Muslims . No Muslim organization will kill Muslims like this , not even America in it's war on terror had directly killed Muslims in such numbers. the sooner Nigerians realize that the better.
Muslims at the moment do not know what to do between burying their loved ones in hundreds , expecting more attacks from BH and listening to insensitive ignorant and hateful insults such as seen on  Nairaland.

Are u kidding me or something else that Muslims don't kill themselves?In Iraqi and Afghanistan, Sunni and Shiite Muslims bomb and kill each other on daily bases just the way Boko Haram are doing in Nigeria.Maybe Boko Haram are Sunni Muslims killing Shiite Muslims
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:28am On Nov 14, 2011
Peeping
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by maxygirl(f): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2011
Nigeria needs a leader
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by nsiadi: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
I am surprised the way some people x-ray things
Please recall the period Tai Solarin was criticizing the military regimes
He was made chairman of Peoples bank while Maria Sokenu was co-ordinating
Under Solarins big noses the bank was enmeshed in deep corruption
That sordid episode drowned the voice of Tai & his irks
I strongly believe we will witness similar scenario if Rufai, again, takes up a post
Most of these people are unpatriotic
They make noise just to attract attention & be settled
They behave like mad people when they dont achieve their dirty aim
I hope the court will fast track their cases so they can be locked up where they deserve to be
Criticism is ok, but a person whose eyes are obscured by dirts has no morale right to talk rubbish
If you are dirty & wish to criticize then do the sensible thing by criticizing constructively
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by rivie0020: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
That's too bad
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by iykak47: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
but why
Re: Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! by iykak47: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
oh aboki

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEMA Denies Killing Of Chibok Church Worshippers / Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria / Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.