Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Help Me Preview My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Preview My Blog (943 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Help With Html/php Form Preview / Plsss Preview My New Updated Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Preview My Blog by frisahost(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
Hi hi pls kind help me preview this blog fridayisaac.com
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by Afam4eva(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
I don't like the color you used. It's harmful to the eyes. I also noticed you've not finished it. When you're through you can bring it back for review. Don't forget to do something about the color.
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
I am not a blog expert, but i think you should take a look at this blog and compare it with yours http://www.kimberlysnyder.net/blog/
You can use that as a guideline (it is not my blog, just something i came across and liked).
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by frisahost(m): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
@afam4eva do u mean d themes or color of d theme,do u also notice dat d comment form is not cumin up.wat can i do so dat d comment form can cum up 4 reader 2 comment?
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
That your theme is totally off, you need to change it. Let your site look more original. If your theme looks like that, i doubt if we will even click the comment form at all.
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by frisahost(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
dhtml u are righ but i ve tried so many themes but it d same,just confuse abt d themes, or do u ve ideal of a beta themes 2 use.
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2011
I seem to realize the problem you are having. Well, get someone to assist you to get it right na.
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2011
Sorry isaac but this is far below standard, these are the following issues.

1.Color: The Color is just not it especially for a white-spaced site u can go with black or blue or something simple since content is the main aim here.

2.Too much Element; there's way too much on the screen sometimes "LESS is MORE", the social network icons should be removed and placed in the article after the click the only thing left should be the number of comments.

3.You already have archives while keep the calender widgets just because u can u shouldn't leave the calender.

4.The Adsense should be placed in the Sidebar you should create a div specially for adsense and it should be at the bottom of the sidebar.

5. the topics leads no where it just goes back to the main page.

left to me i think u rely too much on themes or is in a big hurry to roll out a site i built a personal site on Wordpress and it took me 4 days its simple but u have to read the Wordpress function reference unless you are not a web developer(PHP), then design a template and give a PHP Developer to change it to wordpress, it will be easy if u are gonna do this on your own then take some time to focus on building it right, no one will take your website serious if you don't yourself. you got work to do i i wish you all the best.

Note: i was expecting ur mail concerning the PHP maximum memory, did u send it ?
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by frisahost(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
@pc guru u really need to assist me on this cos am not really good m with wordpress
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
hit me on my email.its on my signature if i drop it here bots will spam my mails.
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2011
my mail is okeowoaderemi at gmail dot com, do you stay in lagos, anyway take care and don't despair. take care bro.
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2011
its so bright, it hurts the eyes. if you're going to go with a clean styled theme, you might as well use colours that the eyes can appreciate. there are also too many elements on the site, some rather unnecesary. take some of them off. i'm no pro, but i can tell that site can be waaaaay better
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by frisahost(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
pc guru check ur gmail i ve just sent u a mail
Re: Help Me Preview My Blog by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
Didn't see any though am on bb and I don't get alerted on spam mails so its possible it went to spam will check on pc

(1) (Reply)

Webpage Maker V 3.2 / How Can I Have My Website Proposal Approved? / How To Build A Strong Team, For Your Start-up... What do you think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.