Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. (1336 Views)

I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 / Transcripts Vs Statement Of Result.......any Difference? / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by 7victor(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05
Finally I have collected my PhD notification of result.

I went from my state Akwa Ibom to Sokoto and throughout my stay, I was not descriminated against.

In fact the Hausa people were very good to me, from my neighbors in my area to the lecturers in the school I did my PhD.

I spent a lot of time in research and I have learnt a lot both in pure and applied mathematics.

Finally, I have been awarded with a PhD in Mathematics.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Namaster: 2:44pm On Mar 05
Congratulations, Doctor.

Out of curiosity, are you a lecturer or work in a company?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Stephen0mozzy: 2:44pm On Mar 05
Congratulations Dr. Op

2 Likes

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by 7victor(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05
Namaster:
Congratulations, Doctor.

Out of curiosity, are you a lecturer or work in a company?

Thank you very much.

I'm a lecturer.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by 7victor(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05
Stephen0mozzy:
Congratulations Dr. Op

Thank you very much.
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Namaster: 3:09pm On Mar 05
7victor:

Thank you very much.

I'm a lecturer.

All right, sir.

Congrats, again. You did something incredible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by JohnnA1: 4:31pm On Mar 05
7victor:

I went from my state Akwa Ibom to Sokoto and throughout my stay, I was not descriminated against.

In fact the Hausa people were very good to me, from my neighbors in my area to the lecturers in the school I did my PhD.

I spent a lot of time in research and I have learnt a lot both in pure and applied mathematics.

What a great feat.

Congratulations 👏🏾

What was your study technique like?

And more importantly, what techniques do you use to actively RECALL from memory what you have read?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Sucre6: 4:52pm On Mar 05
Congratulations op, a great height u have attain

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by MrAmaechi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05
Congrats
7victor:

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by AgentGoat: 5:20pm On Mar 05
congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by 7victor(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05
Namaster:

All right, sir.

Congrats, again. You did something incredible.
Ok.

Thank you.
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by 7victor(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05
AgentGoat:
congratulations

Thank you very much.
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by 7victor(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05
MrAmaechi:
Congrats

Thank you very much.
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by 7victor(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05
Sucre6:
Congratulations op, a great height u have attain

Thank you very much.
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by 7victor(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05
JohnnA1:

What a great feat.

Congratulations 👏🏾

What was your study technique like?

And more importantly, what techniques do you use to actively RECALL from memory what you have read?

Thanks.

I read anytime I am less busy.

I can't remember having a specific technique to help recall from memory.

I know that if I read something over and again, I would always remember it.

Sometimes if I read something repeatedly, I would begin to see it in a new light.

New insights would emerge and I would see the relationship among many concepts.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Administration1: 6:00pm On Mar 05
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Postgraduatengr: 6:06pm On Mar 05
Congratulations for this big achievement.

I pray our people down south won't discriminate against you when you return with the PhD.

You have the chance to prove your worth cos truly, there are PhDs and there are PhDs.

I wish you the best sir
7victor:

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05
7victor:

Congratulations my bro. Nice to achieve this kind of feet

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by jeromestarks: 6:55pm On Mar 05
7victor:

How many years is Ph.D program?
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by JohnnA1: 6:55pm On Mar 05
7victor:

I read anytime I am less busy.

I can't remember having a specific technique to help recall from memory.

I know that if I read something over and again, I would always remember it.

Sometimes if I read something repeatedly, I would begin to see it in a new light.

New insights would emerge and I would see the relationship among many concepts.
Hmm... 🤔

Can you share what your study structure was like?

Like how many hours in a day, and were you a daytime or night reader?
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Chiboyswag: 7:08pm On Mar 05
Congratulations sir…
Please sir can you help me with this problem…
Question number 2 precisely

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Chummynoni(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05
SIXFEETUNDER:

Ahmed , you are not from akwa ibom and you forking bought that certificate
stopeet, lol. Which kind picture be this? You got me laughing out loud.
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by U09ce: 7:32pm On Mar 05
Congratulations. Continue to spread the good word about your hosts. That's how we will fight dangerous stereotypes

2 Likes

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by APOPTOSIS: 7:45pm On Mar 05
Congratulations 2u.

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by hector: 9:30pm On Mar 05
7victor:

So even at PhD level, Usman Dan Fodio University has no option in mathematics? People are still awarded with a degree such as this? What happened to PhD in mathematical modeling, PhD in applied mathematics and so on?
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by kot1917(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05
7victor:

I spent a lot of time in research and I have

learnt a lot both in pure and applied mathematics.

Congratulations doctor

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by BigYash: 9:48pm On Mar 05
Congratulations Doc. PhD in Mathematics no be child's play..

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by BigYash: 9:49pm On Mar 05
Chiboyswag:
Congratulations sir…
Please sir can you help me with this problem…
Question number 2 precisely
grin You sef. You own dey ya body.
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Rexymania(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05
Congratulations... Respect

1 Like

Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Anguldi(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05
7victor:

Why you no go UNN, UNILAG, UNIPORT, FUTMINNA
Re: I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. by Blacklion3: 10:57pm On Mar 05
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Information About River State Polytechnic. / Study In Uk On Scholarship / Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta 2012/2013 Admission Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.