Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market (22499 Views)

Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ / U.S Oil Gains For The 9th Consecutive Week / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by tctrills: 4:00pm On Mar 05
meditator:
One of the enemies of Nigeria spotted. This news pain u die. Let me add salt to your injury by reminding u that "Obi will never be President of my country"
You don't know your enemies oga.
The idiots who destroyed your naira are the enemies of Nigeria not the people you don't agree with on Nairaland.
The evil people who for 3 elections voted a party that destroyed Nigeria are the real enemies. Know your enemies and stay safe.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by spiSeyi: 4:06pm On Mar 05
Earthquakes:

I will pick one point from the endless garbage you mentioned, you keep repeating CBN this and that yet I didn’t see where you mentioned grants for production, machinery, farming equipments and security for farmers and SMEs.
Then fuel importation fallen by 40% is what you celebrate as success grin
So people unable to buy fuel for cars and Gen is now success story, fuel importation did not reduce because of refineries are working but because people are unable to buy and you call it improvement??
Daftness is that you?
And for your information I know you have nothing to do with dollar, I changed cad yesterday to 1,140, today it is 1,170 to cad but you feel it’s coming on your paper mind, lol
The funniest thing is that those who have not seen a bill of USD this year dey carry this matter 4 head. Just because your candidate didn't win the election won't make the economy fall. Either you like it or not you will live to see Nigeria great again in PBAT time and beyondgrin
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by Bkelly2: 4:07pm On Mar 05
meditator:
One of the enemies of Nigeria spotted. This news pain u die. Let me add salt to your injury by reminding u that "Obi will never be President of my country"

What has this got to do with Obi becoming a president? Is there any correlation between this and the naira appreciating howbeit temporary. Abi you no Sabi say naira don depreciate for black market? Let's try and realistic. If govt does not fix what generates more dollar for herself, the high demand for dollar will continue to be greater than supply. This is what triggers the depreciation..not peter obi
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by AngelicBeing: 4:13pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:

U dey leak sugar u dey call am joy grin . You better go and use your 800 NGN to buy akpu grin
Hahaha 😂
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by femi4: 4:29pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:

Is UAE a producing country, apart from crude wetin dem dey produce undecided , you might hate the PBAT government but I can tell you that things will be better starting from the second quarter because major refineries will come on board. And most west African countries are beginning to show interest in our refined products which will earn us more USD.
UAE refined her product. UAE tax payers money are used judiciously

BAT government is a clown, nothing is going to be better by mere show of patriotism. If you don't put in the work, you won't see the desire result
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by RepoMan007: 4:39pm On Mar 05
meditator:
he made sense. Only time can reveal the true strength of the naira and not some immediately after a desperate intervention.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by ScamDemicEra: 4:50pm On Mar 05
Earthquakes:
Where is it gaining am confused shocked
Yesterday I changed CAD to naira at #1,140 today it is #1,170.
Please which site is FG is using or what indexes are they using to calculate the gains undecided
..... lies, otumopo/occult/fetish, rigging can win elections, but they can't make things like hunger, extreme hardship, naira instability, unpaid salaries etc disappear.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by meditator(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05
tctrills:

You don't know your enemies oga.
The idiots who destroyed your naira are the enemies of Nigeria not the people you don't agree with on Nairaland.
The evil people who for 3 elections voted a party that destroyed Nigeria are the real enemies. Know your enemies and stay safe.
The party they voted is not your problem. Your problem and misery is caused because they refused to vote for your party/candidate, whom also play a part to the problems of this country. The idiot you wanted others to vote for isn't any way better than what we currently have. Deal with it
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by Thundafireseun: 4:54pm On Mar 05
Onewazobia:

Your comedy link pls

Lol
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by Menclothing: 4:57pm On Mar 05
Best deals in guys wears low price
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by meditator(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05
Bkelly2:

What has this got to do with Obi becoming a president? Is there any correlation between this and the naira appreciating howbeit temporary. Abi you no Sabi say naira don depreciate for black market? Let's try and realistic. If govt does not fix what generates more dollar for herself, the high demand for dollar will continue to be greater than supply. This is what triggers the depreciation..not peter obi
That's what govt is doing. Keep calm and stop complaining. You should be more consumed with the thought of "what would I do as a citizen to make Naira appreciate ?", That's how good citizens think and act. Not what I are currently doing.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by meditator(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05
RepoMan007:
he made sense. Only time can reveal the true strength of the naira and not some immediately after a desperate intervention.
When I see a post by an enemy of a state I know.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by treatise: 5:00pm On Mar 05
MasterJayJay:
After 6 months, we will know if there is progress or not.

All these tiny fluctuations no be wetin we go chop.

Dollar was 700 naira after naira was floated last year. It is 1,500 naira today.
If there are enough dollars to pump into the economy . It is economics activities that brought about the relative stability but DOLLAR intervention( pumping of US dollars)
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by Jamie1000: 5:13pm On Mar 05
US embassy set thier official visa fee exchange rate to #180/1$ so for B1, B2 and F1 visa. You pay 333k. Even though, the official rate is less. These should give you an insight of the future of Naira. This same visa fee was 72k just few years ago.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by tctrills: 5:13pm On Mar 05
meditator:
The party they voted is not your problem. Your problem and misery is caused because they refused to vote for your party/candidate, whom also play a part to the problems of this country. The idiot you wanted others to vote for isn't any way better than what we currently have. Deal with it
Oga why are you so shallow. The only problem here is that the country is in pieces. I would be very happy if the person I didn't vote can fix it but the truth is open for us to see. The enemies of Nigeria have destroyed the country with their votes. Elections have consequences
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by Jamie1000: 5:17pm On Mar 05
treatise:

If there are enough dollars to pump into the economy . It is economics activities that brought about the relative stability but DOLLAR intervention( pumping of US dollars)
What The government is doing right now is fire brigade approach. It will end up blowing up the rate if they don't encourage exportation as much as possible... expecially non foodstuff. Since our crops isn't even enough to provide for us.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by tamdun: 5:23pm On Mar 05
MasterJayJay:
After 6 months, we will know if there is progress or not.

All these tiny fluctuations no be wetin we go chop.

Dollar was 700 naira after naira was floated last year. It is 1,500 naira today.
Oga, they were subsidising dollars for u,no more subsidy,better wake up
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by meditator(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05
tctrills:

Oga why are you so shallow. The only problem here is that the country is in pieces. I would be very happy if the person I didn't vote can fix it but the truth is open for us to see. The enemies of Nigeria have destroyed the country with their votes. Elections have consequences
You are the shallow minded and unpatriotic "thing" here. If the country is in "pieces" as u assert you would not be alive to type the rubbish u are typing. The enemies of Nigeria, which includes you, (because it's only an enemy of a nation that defame his country), have not yet shown us a better alternative than the person Nigerians voted for. Elections have consequences indeed! This is why Nigerians made a choice and they would proudly stand by it. You can decide to relocate to Agulu if e pain u
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by RisenObinna: 5:36pm On Mar 05
meditator:
You are the enemy.
You have been supporting failures since 2015 and you deem yourself Nigerian's friend?

The below pics is evident of the hypocritical nature of you and your ilk and you think you're the good one?

I care less if Obi is president or not.
You really think we're pained that he didn't become president, you think this is about tribe ?
If the country burns, I don't care. Na una Sabi.

Keep supporting your confused and failure of a president and defend him as you're doing while your parents and siblings is joining criminals in looting trucks.

Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by meditator(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05
RisenObinna:

You are the enemy.
You have been supporting failures since 2015 and you deem yourself Nigerian's friend?

The below pics is evident of the hypocritical nature of you and your ilk and you think you're the good one?

I care less if Obi is president or not.
You really think we're pained that he didn't become president, you think this is about tribe ?
If the country burns, I don't care. Na una Sabi.

Keep supporting your confused and failure of a president and defend him as you're doing while your parents and siblings is joining criminals in looting trucks.

Political choices is a democratic value. Only enemies of the state feel theirs is superior or others must be on the same path with them. It becomes a thing of worry if those idiots are even the minority, which u are amongst them. When the minority wants to have the loudest voice then such retards must be curtailed and put in the bin where they belong to.

If you care less of Obi becoming d president, u would not be complaining and lamenting bitterly, since 2015 and most notably, after last election.

Nigeria will not burn. It will prosper and become developed. We shall continue to support our leaders. But for your mistety and pains, I'm not sure it's curable.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by RisenObinna: 5:55pm On Mar 05
meditator:
Political choices is a democratic value. Only enemies of the state feel theirs is superior or others must be on the same path with them. It becomes a thing of worry if those idiots are even the minority, which u are amongst them. When the minority wants to have the loudest voice then such retards must be curtailed and put in the bin where they belong to.

If you care less of Obi becoming d president, u would not be complaining and lamenting bitterly, since 2015 and most notably, after last election.

Nigeria will not burn. It will prosper and become developed. We shall continue to support our leaders. But for your mistety and pains, I'm not sure it's curable.

Complaining bitterly? No I am not. And like I said I care less.
You're nothing but a pitiable soul that has fallen in love with his oppressor and I am only telling you the truth to help you out of your misery.

Nigeria will progress?

From 216 to 1567 exchange rate is progress?
Fuel rising from 65 to 650 naira is progress?

It's confirmed. Stockholm syndrome is your disease. Go and see a therapist.

Your country is headed to the rocks and you're preaching progress like the fraudulent pastor in the likes of Adeboye that try to subtly and psychologically play on your mind by telling you Nigeria's problem is spiritual?

You're diseased. Go and get a cure.

That's your progressive Nigeria and Nigerians below.
And hey, Nigeria is already burning!

Hunger is dealing with you and you're preaching progress

Oga , your country dey burn

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by t2luv1: 6:16pm On Mar 05
Blackfire:
In one month ...

I will either be at gain or loss

I change 1300... per dollar

I have 100,000 dollar

email if you are genuine.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by t2luv1: 6:19pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:
The USD will hover around 700-800 Naira before the end of the year, then from there let's where we go as a nation cool . I only pity those who bought @1800, the best bet for them is to sell now because Naira will trade @ 1,300 on or before the end of the first quarter

FYI 1st qtr ends March 31
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by Blackfire(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05
t2luv1:

email if you are genuine.

Genuine that i have 100,000+ dollar I changed at the rate of 1320 per dollar around January

Or you are confusing me for the fraudsters and frustration your life have been attracting

I am keeping it till year end
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by t2luv1: 6:26pm On Mar 05
allthingsgood:
At this rate is $1 = N1 still possible

You stand a better chance of meeting Jesus than that happening.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by meditator(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05
RisenObinna:

Complaining bitterly? No I am not. And like I said I care less.
You're nothing but a pitiable soul that has fallen in love with his oppressor and I am only telling you the truth to help you out of your misery.

Nigeria will progress?

From 216 to 1567 exchange rate is progress?
Fuel rising from 65 to 650 naira is progress?

It's confirmed. Stockholm syndrome is your disease. Go and see a therapist.

Your country is headed to the rocks and you're preaching progress like the fraudulent pastor in the likes of Adeboye that try to subtly and psychologically play on your mind by telling you Nigeria's problem is spiritual?

You're diseased. Go and get a cure.

That's your progressive Nigeria and Nigerians below.
And hey, Nigeria is already burning!

Hunger is dealing with you and you're preaching progress

Oga , your country dey burn
See this depressed bitter soul that has been complaining saying he doesn't care. If you don't care, why lamenting. Those progressive Nigerians u so much hate were the majority at the polls while your fellow bittered and foolish Obi supporters were the minority. This is what has caused your misery and it will continue in for the next 7 years.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by t2luv1: 6:34pm On Mar 05
Blackfire:

Genuine that i have 100,000+ dollar I changed at the rate of 1320 per dollar around January

Or you are confusing me for the fraudsters and frustration your life have been attracting

I am keeping it till year end

Partner Your motherfuc*ing ass don't know me like that to be coming @ me like that, You coming out of the woodwork putting me on blast ain't freaking call for. Tell yaa this is how piece of sh*t mother fuc*ing negro gets smoke. Godammit !!!! If your a*s is tripping better check your self-partner.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by tctrills: 6:36pm On Mar 05
meditator:
You are the shallow minded and unpatriotic "thing" here. If the country is in "pieces" as u assert you would not be alive to type the rubbish u are typing. The enemies of Nigeria, which includes you, (because it's only an enemy of a nation that defame his country), have not yet shown us a better alternative than the person Nigerians voted for. Elections have consequences indeed! This is why Nigerians made a choice and they would proudly stand by it. You can decide to relocate to Agulu if e pain u
It's so funny that you the so called patriotic ones have led us to the worst possible time in the history of the country. Clearly you guys don't understand the meaning of patriotism.
It's ok to be proud of your electorial choice but don't close your eyes to the lives of millions of Nigerians destroying because of your choice. Their blood is on your head.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by RisenObinna: 6:37pm On Mar 05
meditator:
See this depressed bitter soul that has been complaining saying he doesn't care. If you don't care, why lamenting. Those progressive Nigerians u so much hate were the majority at the polls while your fellow bittered and foolish Obi supporters were the minority. This is what has caused your misery and it will continue in for the next 7 years.
The pics attached to the comment you reacted says otherwise of your 'progressive' Nigerians.

And as for your failure of a president, we all know what happened at the polls and there are many evidence to that.

If you like, extend his rule to 2060, in Phyno's voice, Do I?

The pains of your 'progressive' Nigerians has even made IMF to tell your Fossil of a president and microphone licker to address the hunger....

And people from your failure circle has also spoken against the confused man decisions.

You and your principal are failure and I'm only concerned cos there are innocent people who are being made to suffer cos of your failures.

Diseased fellow.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by Krankhead: 6:39pm On Mar 05
Babysho:

Why are you acting like the Nigerian govt has done anything to make farming easy. Whatever you buy for your farming, feed, manure, pesticides, all have also been inflated since most are imported and locally ones inflated as well due to forces of demand and supply.
Eventually, you too would have to sell your produce inflated but no forget say you no dey sell kerosine or gas for cooking o Mr Farmer, hope you're home owner too, clean water now na 50 naira for one sachet o.

You think say farmers dey enjoy? There's nobody that's living a modest life that's not feeling the heat(no pun intended). The more we run away from revolution, doing away with criminals in positions of power, the more the problems will heap on us. Even the peaceful, quiet, slow rural areas will not be spared.
Not all those you mentioned are necessary for farming...I have farm , I have Yam, cassave, oranges peppers, tomatoes etc despite the fact that I don't even leave in Nigeria. But a lot of you that stays in Nigeria just wake up.everyday and be spreading news about Dollar. What does Dollar has to to do with my Yam, cassava and peppers.
If you have a small farm you will feed your family..Whenever I visit Nigeria I don't buy food....I give to family members and sell to my community at affordable prices...let everyone do the same. EVERYDAY Dollar, Dollar dollar.
Re: Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market by treatise: 6:39pm On Mar 05
Jamie1000:

What The government is doing right now is fire brigade approach. It will end up blowing up the rate if they don't encourage exportation as much as possible... expecially non foodstuff. Since our crops isn't even enough to provide for us.
You're correct - just imagine the kind of restrictions on charcoal export. Some would easily bring in forex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why CBN Sacked First Bank Board — Emefiele (Full Text) / Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing / 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.