Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship (34665 Views)

Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor / Hon. Adaelu Mourns, Vows To Ensure That The Slain Okada Rider Gets Justice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Timoleon(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by crackhouse(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05
Abdullahi
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by geoworldedu: 6:16pm On Mar 05
MindHacker9009:
Benefits of:
The 10 Commandments
You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.

The God of Israel and the Original True Judaism is the only true way.

I love God of Ghana more
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by inoki247: 6:17pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:

If he used the education to develop himself he can earn the 250M within a weak. Especially if he venture into biotech or tech research

Dey Play....

Naso education dey lucrative and no professor on Forbes list....
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by NaijaCover(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Timoleon(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:

If he used the education to develop himself he can earn the 250M within a weak. Especially if he venture into biotech or tech research

I imagine you are making 250m 'weakly' yourself. You seem to be educated.

2 Likes

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Goalnaldo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05
Spending 250m in school only to get 400k monthly job or earning is not a wise move to me. He should channel that money to something else.

3 Likes

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Timoleon(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05
inoki247:

Dey Play....

Naso education dey lucrative and no professor on Forbes list....

That person na joker.
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by 1x2x3: 6:19pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Wake up from your dreams sir.

1 Like

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by israelmao(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05
Single act of kindness and honesty has landed him in riches and honour,this a good role model for the Nigerian youthful population.Honesty may cost you but it pays the most.Let Nigerian leaders and citizens alike cultivate atitude of honesty wherever they are placed or found and Nigeria's problems will be 95% solved.
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Goalnaldo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05
Timoleon:

I imagine you are making 250m 'weakly' yourself. You seem to be educated.
The thing "week" me 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by sirnewton20: 6:21pm On Mar 05
Am I the only one who thinks that the 250 million naira should be given in cash to the young man instead of the scholarship?

Let him decide what he feels like with the money.

1 Like

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Mcslize: 6:22pm On Mar 05
Someone like ogbonti the native Ekuke get to see such missing money, we all know he won't return it. He don use fake life finish his already useless life.
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Moscojamug: 6:23pm On Mar 05
Congratulations
Honesty pays
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by spiSeyi: 6:27pm On Mar 05
1x2x3:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Wake up from your dreams sir.
Mr. I am a living witness education is & will never be a scam if it's not seen as a meal ticket and pursued with a purpose of solving problems. This is what makes the likes of Elon Musk ( a Physics graduate with a purpose).

1 Like

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by CaptainFM1: 6:28pm On Mar 05
Many Nigerians will prefer the #250millions to the Scholarship Education up to Phd level. I guess I can't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Bluntemperor: 6:28pm On Mar 05
SoNature:
Awwalu Salisu, you are an inspiration to all of us! Congratulations!
Just attend Baze University up to PhD level and collect the cash of 250 million from Gov. Mohammed Umar Bago.
In the words of Evangelist Ebuka Obi, your yoke is broken! 👍👍👍👍

Good For him!
But we( Nigerians) need to know - Who Owns that Humongous Money in CASH?
This is where EFCC and DSS - should act,for we don't want to see this as Double Standard!
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by frog12: 6:28pm On Mar 05
studies for 250M grin grin
e pass the money
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by millionboi2: 6:28pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:

with this your statement to say na u be this guy, you for run with the 15m.
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by omoredia: 6:29pm On Mar 05
The person giving the the scholarship has stolen 10billion. Who are you people fooling?
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Saviola86: 6:34pm On Mar 05
Don't mind these hypocrites.

They are playing mental games with the south. They don't see any money. It is just a mental game to paint northerners as sincere and trustworthy to remove our eyes from the actual stealing they are doing

If I may ask, who are the people in power stealing Nigeria's wealth?

How much Buhari and his family stole?

Should we talk about over ₦80bn stolen by the former accountant general of the federation?

Should we talk about the over ₦44bn stolen by former minister of disaster Shadia Farouk that stole over ₦60n? Should we talk about Halima Shehu the present minister that just stole ₦44bn? I can go on and on and they are mostly from the north and same Islamic faith but they will use these paupers to stage honesty act and the. Turn around to say northerners are sincere unlike the south.

Oponu
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Questionnaires(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05
MindHacker9009:
Benefits of:
The 10 Commandments
You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.

The God of Israel and the Original True Judaism is the only true way.

With The God of Islam And All Other God's of The World.

There Is No Superior God Over Another God.

This is A Muslim Brother That Merits Islam To Be Praised.

I Am A Christian.

And I Love Islam.

I Love The Muslims Just As I Love Christians And Every Other Human.
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by ceejay80s(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05
Na the cash I want not scholarship ,
First off , how many abokis dey go school, u just want him to continue to fail, why not give him the cash so he can expand his business just like dangote,
Dangote no go school till heade his money
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by TheFacelessMan: 6:39pm On Mar 05
CelestineNelson:
Where una dey see this kind Favour Abeg... I picked 100k like that back then in Osogbo, Osun State in 2021. I returned the money to Rave Fm, they announced it but no body give me scholarship ooo

If true....

Maybe you were saved from bad fortune - illness or worse, death.

Maybe your reward is yet to come.

But don't do good acts in expectation of a reward. It always comes.

1 Like

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by ozo13(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05
Dishonest ones left the chat. grin grin grin
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by HAD3S(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05
Na there the security guy juju dey. If him wear shoe, e no go work grin grin : grin
guysbewise:
While Obi cannot give a shoe to his own body-guard.

1 Like

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by philos(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05
Waiting for reactionary criticisms from Omockery against Peter Obi. Because he's born to criticize Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Roger3D(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05
RenaissanceGuy:
He's not interested in school. So go ahead and establish a multimillion naira farm for him, and let him take it from there.
When did the two of you have this conversation about him not wanting to go to school? Who are you to recommend what's best for another person you don't even know?
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Otiwaikuku: 7:02pm On Mar 05
guysbewise:
While Obi cannot give a shoe to his own body-guard.

Who tell you that Peter Obi have a personal bodyguard? You guys will just be trying fruitlessly to see what to say to bring this man down but we can see that the man is too clean to be roped into anything bad.
How many Nigerian politicians can walk freely as Peter G.Obi use to do?

Pls try get a job for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by HugoBoss10(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05
Now you can differentiate between sponsoring with one's clean hard earned wealth and looted wealth grin grin grin
May God bless Peter Obi forever cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Omoawoke: 7:26pm On Mar 05
Did he tell you people he wanted to go to school to phd level ??
Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by Gandrova: 7:35pm On Mar 05
richidinho:
Atleast everyone can see why. reasonable and educated people like us are supporting the great PETER OBI grin

It is not a coincidence that he won election with a party he joined just 8months to the general election.

He is the best man to handle this country at this time

Godbless the Obidient Army
Election is over. Stop campaigning for a failure,. Obi can never rule Nigeria. He has nothing to offer Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos / First Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.