Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu (16647 Views)

Nigeria Needs Restructuring / Ahmad Lawan: Nigeria's Security Architecture Has Failed, Needs Restructuring / Nigeria Needs Restructuring Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Anguldi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05
tongue
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by PastorOlokonla: 3:49pm On Mar 05
What happened to the state police idea
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Boldideas: 3:49pm On Mar 05
omoredia:
Who are u telling? See mumu

Name one of your family member that is a director...
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by omoredia: 3:50pm On Mar 05
adamusuleiman1:

👇

Na for evening ur day done break. During GEJ tenure were u hopeless orangutans saying all of this? Evil doers!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:50pm On Mar 05
“We seek therefore a true Federal Republic that would reflect fiscal federalism. If derivation principle is good for oil, why is it not good for Value Added Tax for example? We believe a review of the 2014 National Constitutional Conference would help you in charting the course”
Absolutely brilliant!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Jemex003: 3:50pm On Mar 05
Racoon:
Whao! So this one now knows that being itchy after sniffing white powder is not political sagacity.

You’ve a brain damage Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by orikoku: 3:51pm On Mar 05
The last kick of a dying horse. I just hope they can revive the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by omoredia: 3:51pm On Mar 05
Boldideas:

Name one of your family member that is a director...

Haha hunger is making u to hallucinate. Don't worry u will soon rest in peace lolz. U will never survive ur folly
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Diligence: 3:52pm On Mar 05
Restructuring?

Very simple: Every State: Controls means of production & distribution of your resources & pay mere pittance to the centre.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Slytiger: 3:52pm On Mar 05
FreeStuffsNG:
“We seek therefore a true Federal Republic that would reflect fiscal federalism. If derivation principle is good for oil, why is it not good for Value Added Tax for example? We believe a review of the 2014 National Constitutional Conference would help you in charting the course”
Absolutely brilliant!
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by seguno2: 3:52pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:

That is all you can make out from the article you posted? Shame on you...

Anyway, restructure is back on the table.

Was it off the Yoruba table when the 5th amendment to our Constitution was passed last year to allow states generate electricity, among other restructuring measures
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Gkay1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05
I'm not sure all those abokis will like to hear the word """" RESTRUCTURE """"
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by toujurs: 3:53pm On Mar 05
It's now, they have accepted what goodluck proposed. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Slytiger: 3:54pm On Mar 05
Racoon:
Post a news link and not a twitter screenshot.

Even if he made that statement, he is a VP just like Osibanjo. Useless like the P in Psychology. He would fall in line.
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:54pm On Mar 05
Stupid idiot
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Gboom: 3:55pm On Mar 05
True federalism foundation should be laid ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05
Restructure Nigeria ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by 49cents(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:
This is why I am for regionalism, or some form of highly conservative, or even nationalist style of government by the regions. To summarize, restructure the country.

Instead of others to hold their own governors, state assembly members, LGA chairmen, and supervisors responsible, they instead move from less prosperous regions to more prosperous regions. Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

When those prosperous regions protest for more good governance, these migrants from the other region mock them. SWesterners, please continue to protest and push for good governance.

South West actually joined the North to fight a civil war when regionalism was on the table.

The protest is not about good governance but because hunger has hit their homes, abeg stop twisting the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Pristine664: 3:56pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:

That is all you can make out from the article you posted? Shame on you...

Anyway, restructure is back on the table. Thanks for sharing.

It has always been Yorubas at the forefront of things like this.

God bless the Yoruba race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Slytiger: 3:57pm On Mar 05
Pristine664:

It has always been Yorubas at the forefront of things like this.

God bless the Yoruba race.
And so far with the bold step he has been taking, that is, belling the cat, I am hopeful that he would also push for restructuring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by suxkill: 3:58pm On Mar 05
Hunger dey brekete, this drug baron dey yarn dust.
Restructure na big Engrish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05
adamusuleiman1:

👇

Abia state that you all used to mock IGBOS, can you use it now to Mock IGBOS

You can't say other regions are migrating to South West.....
Pls how many other regions are moving to Osun State?...
How many are moving to Ekiti, Ondo, even Ogun that is close to Lagos State has refused to have influx of other regions....

Have you sat down to check why it is So

Looks at OYO State, the Ancient Ibadan City....how many migrants are flooding there

Now it is clear that the only place other regions are moving to is LAGOS STATE, just like it is now that other regions are moving to ABUJA, the capital of Nigeria.....

If you make ENUGU STATE, the capital of Nigeria today , Government will start pushing infrastructures, companies will rush to gain a place, even so many things that will attract Nigerians from other regions will be placed and surely, people will migrate to Enugu State ..

Get sense pls, you must not believe TINUBU who doesn't believe in you....lols

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by ScamDemicEra: 4:00pm On Mar 05
...... never ever give any credibility to what politicians (especially occultist crook like Tinubu) say, but be laser-focused on what they do !!

Tinubu was yelling restructure/devolution of power at the top of his lungs prior to 2015, every step he's taken so far is opposed to restructuring. He is running the same "come and chop" Buhari did during his 8 years holocaust.

Nigeria politicians will say anything to keep their "license to loot" and keep citizens from revolting.
May OLODUMARE hasten the expiry date.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Pristine664: 4:02pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:

And so far with the bold step he has been taking, that is, belling the cat, I am hopeful that he would also push for restructuring.

I really can't wait. I know all these ingrates that won't stop insulting the Yorubas will still want to escape their own land but we will build a wall lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by blackgold2018(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05
Watianoengineer:
Even though things are a bit difficult at the moment, I don't regret voting for you and rejecting the incompetent Peter Obi that couldn't achieve anything with anambra. We thought him political lessons he will never forget and we are ready to do more to support president Tinubu. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family including you reading my comment. Amen
brain dead

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by Zeezenho: 4:08pm On Mar 05
For the first time sense don deh enter emilokan brain.
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Mar 05
GanagiBitrus:
Restructure the Country & devolve more powers + Resources Control to the regions.
Let every region compete & strive to be self-sufficient. You would be surprised the progress made by each region after a decade. 🤔

what form of restructuring should Nigeria be restructured?

which powers should be devolved that have not already been devolved?

the ones that have been devolved, what has been done with them?

is it lack of devolution of powers that is preventing progress in each region?
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05
Pristine664:
Yorubas carrying the entire country on their back. I can't wait for restructuring so that we can build this kind of fence against the ingrates. I don't care even if it's still the same country.

Lols, the only help that has sustained Yoruba is that Nigeria has three major Ethnic groups ....

Hausa , Igbos and Yoruba....

Yorubas always stand at the back of Hausas ( not even real Hausas but Fulanis) to fight Igbos likewise Hausas need the support of Yorubas to fight Igbos or at least get power....

That's why Tinubu said that Yoruabs and Fulanis are brothers even when they ( Fulanis were busy slaughtering Yoruabas and raping their daughters ans mothers, making them refugees in Niger Republic..) ....yet Tinubu couldn't talk or Yoruba talk because they see Fulanis/ Hausas as their safe heavens ....thier only weapon to get to IGBOS....

If Nigeria has only IGBOS and YORUBAS as the two ethic groups , Yorubas won't agree, they will rather form alliance with Chad Republic inorder to have full confidence.....

IGBOS can stand alone but Yorubas need a third party to survive in Nigeria .....

No wonder TINUBU ran to the far North to get a Vice president when there are rooms to get one from the SOUTH were he comes from...lols

So relax, you can even call Julius Berger to do a third world wonder fence, na you go still break it down once Hausas and Fulanis start thrir Mastery acts on you ....lols
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Mar 05
this is why it is easy to rule this country despite all the nonsense the political class perpetrates on a daily. this is the kind of topic they throw at Nigerians to distract them from the reality. while Nigerians battle and debate over frivolities like restructuring, the political are busy stealing. by the time Nigerians have exhausted their energy fighting over restructuring like hungry dogs fighting over a bone, 4years would have com and gone with nothing to show. then it will election time, another good opportunity for Nigerians to be distracted by what is not important. then they banter and debate over who is the better candidate based on tribe and religion and end up voting nonsense. after swearing in, the cycle of will continue
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Mar 05
Watianoengineer:
Even though things are a bit difficult at the moment, I don't regret voting for you and rejecting the incompetent Peter Obi that couldn't achieve anything with anambra. We thought him political lessons he will never forget and we are ready to do more to support president Tinubu. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family including you reading my comment. Amen

since Tinubu is competent, what is the state of the economy, inflation, employment, standard of living, poverty in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:15pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:

which bold step is he taking?

what is the benefit of restructuring?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jega To Retire With Seven National Commissioners, 16 Recs / Baba-Ahmed: Ex-PDP Members Likely To Take Control Of APC After Convention / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.