Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

“i’m Very Happy With Tinubu’s Performance” – Buhari Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Very Happy With Tinubu’s Performance” – Buhari Speaks (225 Views)

Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose / Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Very Happy With Tinubu’s Performance” – Buhari Speaks by Okeigbobaze: 3:33pm On Mar 05
Amidst Nigerians' ongoing outcry over soaring living expenses and hunger, former President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed contentment with President Bola Tinubu's performance. Speaking through Stanley Nkwocha, the spokesperson for Vice-President Kashim Shettima, during a visit to Buhari in Daura, Katsina, Buhari stated:

Read Statement Below,

https://www.okeigbobaze.com.ng/2024/03/im-very-happy-with-tinubus-performance.html

OkeigboBaze

Re: “i’m Very Happy With Tinubu’s Performance” – Buhari Speaks by cyril10(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05
Why will he not be happy? when he has seen someone that he is better than. At least Nigerians have shifted their attention to Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Very Happy With Tinubu’s Performance” – Buhari Speaks by OALandAgents: 5:20pm On Mar 05
Fake news !

Why would he need to speak through the spokesperson of the VP when he could speak directly to the media?

Does it make sense?
Re: “i’m Very Happy With Tinubu’s Performance” – Buhari Speaks by Blackfire(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05
When you found out that your olodo is better than another olodo, that satisfaction

grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Join The Brics! / Amnesty Internationl Condemns Harassment, Intimidation Of Erisco Female Customer / The Meaning Of TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.