Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him (421 Views)

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by EnlightenedUFO: 4:55pm On Mar 05
Are there still people like this on this forum? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by samuel9000: 4:59pm On Mar 05
Yes! Go and rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by Absuchat(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05
You don't know the people you share this country with.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by Cindypresh(f): 5:00pm On Mar 05
samuel9000:
Yes! Go and rest

Go and eat
🙄

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by Putinofrussia: 5:04pm On Mar 05
EnlightenedUFO:
The economy grew 3.46% and it is just the beginning.
Truly the pain is much but very soon,we will shout hurray!!.Joy very soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by EnlightenedUFO: 5:12pm On Mar 05
samuel9000:
Yes! Go and rest

Na wa ooo 😂
Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by EnlightenedUFO: 5:12pm On Mar 05
Cindypresh:

Go and eat
🙄

No food 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by drlateef: 5:16pm On Mar 05
EnlightenedUFO:

If you have a short sight, yes he is a disaster. Go get glasses for long sight.
Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by indemnityy: 5:17pm On Mar 05
Putinofrussia:

The economy grew 4.6% and it is just the beginning.

Keep on deceiving yourself, that was what you told us during Buhari's regime.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by ambale(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05
Putinofrussia:

The economy grew 4.6% and it is just the beginning.

Which economy grew??

Thought you guys said statistics ain't important but you've dishing out different statistics for nine months

Una life no go balance

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by EnlightenedUFO: 5:22pm On Mar 05
drlateef:

If you have a short sight, yes he is a disaster. Go get glasses for long sight.

You mean millions of hungry Nigerians are living on hope? This is cruel.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by Putinofrussia: 5:26pm On Mar 05
indemnityy:

Keep on deceiving yourself, that was what you told us during Buhari's regime.
You heard that in your dream,sir.
This is Tinubu.Stop hallucinating.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by 9jatriot(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05
No one said statistics are not important, what everyone was tired of was the lamba data that lamba king was throwing around. What is the relevance of things like : "If you divide the number of yams in China and add it to the goats in Japan, you will have consumption to production"...

So, that was why Tinubu referred to Obi as that one that is throwing fake numbers around like say na statistics we wan chop. That was the context that statement was made. A first-class accountant will of course know the importance of statistics that a philosophy graduate who may not be able to interpret data presented in front of him
ambale:

Which economy grew??

Thought you guys said statistics ain't important but you've dishing out different statistics for nine months

Una life no go balance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by drlateef: 5:54pm On Mar 05
EnlightenedUFO:

You mean millions of hungry Nigerians are living on hope? This is cruel.

We caused the problem in Nigeria by ourselves. Do we must bear the brunt by ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by ogashman(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05
Lol....their number is thrice that of sensible people in Nigeria... Very pathetic.
Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by gidgiddy: 7:00pm On Mar 05
EnlightenedUFO:

The more you fail in Nigeria, the brighter your chances are to be re-elected, Buhari is case study
Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by Slytiger: 7:06pm On Mar 05
EnlightenedUFO:
He is still a better disaster than the others that competed with him for the seat of power.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by Slytiger: 7:07pm On Mar 05
ambale:

Which economy grew??

Una life no go balance
We are talking about real statistics not the fake ones the agulu fraud was dishing out.
Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by ambale(m): 7:26am On Mar 09
Slytiger:

We are talking about real statistics not the fake ones the agulu fraud was dishing out.

So na real statistics be this? 😂

He no go beta for all agbadorians
Amen
Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by ambale(m): 7:29am On Mar 09
9jatriot:
No one said statistics are not important, what everyone was tired of was the lamba data that lamba king was throwing around. What is the relevance of things like : "If you divide the number of yams in China and add it to the goats in Japan, you will have consumption to production"...

So, that was why Tinubu referred to Obi as that one that is throwing fake numbers around like say na statistics we wan chop. That was the context that statement was made. A first-class accountant will of course know the importance of statistics that a philosophy graduate who may not be able to interpret data presented in front of him

So you were deaf or your brain went on holidays when you messiah said na statistics we go chop and you guys also applauded him

And going by statistics, every single product/service have received at least 100% increase in less than one year of your man

Many more business are going into distress, that's the statistics the man on the street know

Not what your propaganda chiefs dey dole out
Re: Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him by DatNiggaDaz: 7:36am On Mar 09
Propaganda lies and deceit does not grow economy.

(1) (Reply)

Group: Nigeria Is Dead, National Assembly Must Tackle Tinubu / EFCC Files N84bn Money Laundering Charges Against Yahaya Bello, Others / Nigeria Top 50 Urban Centers In 1963

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.