Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds (12789 Views)

Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds / Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million / Pastor Nsikanabasi Ese Accuses Ephraim Inyang Of Embezzling N200m Christmas Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Truthsandtrusts: 12:37pm On Mar 06
adamusuleiman1:
Key Obidients are fighting dirty on twitter and exposing each other's corruption on twitter.

FS Yusuf, a key Obidient and influencer, with almost 500K on twitter is having issues with voting LP top to bottom. He is directing most of his attacks at Sarah Ibrahim. Another key and prominent Obidient influencer from the middle belt.

GOD exposing the evils in dark
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Truthsandtrusts: 12:42pm On Mar 06
anonymous1759:
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don’t want to hear pim from any Eluupeee members same people that believe their messiah got his ticket without sharing $$$ to LP delegates. These LP people are no different from all they criticize I’m happy that nonsense labor wind didn’t sway me.
BAT just to well after 4yrs so I can Mock their stupidity after 4yrs. Very Demonic Movement 🤮

Naira land is their leader as well
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by greypencils: 1:00pm On Mar 06
When I said it here that Obi I know, Obi I support, other LP members including GRV are opportunists, obidients came for me. I am not wrong after all.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by agentarcher(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06
Lol, the comments are funny
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Joeyjones(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06
All I see is a bunch of yapping. Nothing here even links directly to Peter Obi.
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Paraman: 2:34pm On Mar 06
samogo1:
Peter Obi needs to work hard to bring all these people guilty to book
Lol

Dey play
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Basic123: 2:48pm On Mar 06
Kusu12:
It's obvious obirodent movement is a fraud just like the proponent, nothing good can come out of its. They are only using the movement to catch out.

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by maasoap(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06
GboyegaD:
When I see post like this, I just shake my head because it is a case of a kettle calling the pot black. It is obvious his pains/ exposure of whatever it is he is exposing isn't coming from a pain of sincerity.

He's a typical Nigerian lamenting about bad leadership only because s/he isn't able to benefit from the rot. Hopefully, we are re-oriented to be more sincere towards our common goal and country.

I'm compelled to let you know that you should have kept quiet instead of making foolishness out of yourself with this incoherent comment of yours
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by maasoap(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06
Joeyjones:
All I see is a bunch of yapping. Nothing here even links directly to Peter Obi.
No, it not about Obi himself. But are these people not ones who would still be jostling for appointments under him as a reward for their contribution?
Even Obi himself bribed LP officials to hijack the LP ticket that he didn't deserve

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06
Sheuns:
Not a single activist known so far is doing it for a genuine and selfless purpose. Majority are in for the money.
Once in a lifetime opportunity! What did you expect? Majority of them were struggling financially, they cashed out big time
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by GboyegaD(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06
maasoap:

I'm compelled to let you know that you should have kept quiet instead of making foolishness out of yourself with this incoherent comment of yours

How is it my fault you lack basic comprehension?
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by steeltrust: 4:30pm On Mar 06
In all he said
He said Peter Obi is clean
That one do me

But I know with report investigations Obi has put on these issue will be massive

People go enter jail
I trust Obi on this
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by thebar: 5:30pm On Mar 06
Emyogalanya:

Thats how atiku was dragging Tinubu over chicago results and you kept on calling on Obi/Obidients.

When Atiku started it and those whom make the loudest noise were your people, you expect your colleagues on Tinubu payroll not to call them out ?

This una victim card no dey work again

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Kurugu92(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06
DenreleDave:
Gang of criminals grin grin
if I know I had been shouting elupi then so me too can cash out, omo people really made alot money
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Emyogalanya: 8:06pm On Mar 06
thebar:

When Atiku started it and those whom make the loudest noise were your people, you expect your colleagues on Tinubu payroll not to call them out ?

This una victim card no dey work again
So atiku has no people among Igbo?
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Martartins(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06
One sided story
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by MrSly(m): 12:31am On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don’t want to hear pim from any Eluupeee members same people that believe their messiah got his ticket without sharing $$$ to LP delegates. These LP people are no different from all they criticize I’m happy that nonsense labor wind didn’t sway me.
BAT just to well after 4yrs so I can Mock their stupidity after 4yrs. Very Demonic Movement 🤮

Nigerian are used to this script. You would better find another story to tell.
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Luckysbab: 3:40am On Mar 07
epainos:
Lol grin grin grin

You are a loser if you are here NL defending Obi and his gangs who looted the money you contributed. grin

The person exposing them now felt cheated, and he dey burst dem bubbles how they have been sharing the money your kind have been donating. grin

Keep on making a nuisance of yourself on social media defending Obi, Atiku, and Tinubu. grin

As in...check your brain na. These people are cashing out...you are here constituting a nuisance and at the end, you still shout "ebi n pa wa". grin Na that hunger go finish that brain of yours you cant use to think properly.

grin

I just tire. I don't understand how regular Nigerians believe a typical Nigerian politician is different from his peers.

The Obidients are the worst in that regards. Even common school politics on our campuses will teach the discerning mind not to take these politicians too seriously.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Joeyjones(m): 9:26am On Mar 07
maasoap:

No, it not about Obi himself. But are these people not ones who would still be jostling for appointments under him as a reward for their contribution?
Even Obi himself bribed LP officials to hijack the LP ticket that he didn't deserve
Sure Bro
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by caracas: 4:43pm On Mar 07
Iziquiel:

You're the one without sense just like the dullard Obi. The same Yusuf and Sareh Ibrahim that insulted and called other people thieves just because they supported other candidates are now enmeshed in fraud and even asking for money to give their support to Politicians in LP and you still have the temerity to say the rubbish you said.

Didn't you know there are good and bad people in every group when you categorized people in other groups as thieves ? Or you think it's everyone who supported PBAT and Atiku during the last elections were paid?

It's idiots like you that believed it's possible to run for a political office in Nigeria or anywhere in the world and not give SHISHI.
I know you won't still grow some senses now that it has come to light that the "we no dey give SHISHI" slogan was just a farce

Empty skull!
Senseless goats everywhere ! Still missing the point. Whoever said all obidients are saints? The focus was clearly on Peter obi n never the social media influencers. what makes you morons think you’ve been vindicated that all politicians are corrupt like your druggie? Was Peter obi the one indicted? So because our lord Jesus Christ had a Judas amongst his disciples, it now makes him or his religion bad?
Honestly Most of you bats/ emilokan supporters are just plain stupid ppl….
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by caracas: 4:50pm On Mar 07
maasoap:

How are they the ones to be employed ? Besides with Peter obi as president even the devil will become a born again
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Iziquiel(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07
caracas:

Senseless goats everywhere ! Still missing the point. Whoever said all obidients are saints? The focus was clearly on Peter obi n never the social media influencers. what makes you morons think you’ve been vindicated that all politicians are corrupt like your druggie? Was Peter obi the one indicted? So because our lord Jesus Christ had a Judas amongst his disciples, it now makes him or his religion bad?
Honestly Most of you bats/ emilokan supporters are just plain stupid ppl….

Ezhi!

You plus Obi and all those influencers are thieves. Which court indicted the President and Atiku you all call thieves?

The point is none of you guys including Obi have the moral right to insult anyone. Obi the criminal whose aides were caught with hundreds of millions of naira is calling out other politicians for corruption. A man that siphoned LG allocation for more than 7 years, a man who constructed substandard roads that washed off after few months of construction is the one talking BS today.

Influencers who insulted others unprovoked were even collecting money behind the scene to whitewash the failed Governor yet they accused others of what they are guilty of.

Anu mmpama!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by thebar: 11:57am On Mar 08
Emyogalanya:
So atiku has no people among Igbo?

OVER 90% VOTE FROM THE EAST WENT TO OBI

who are now the Atiku people in SE ?
Una too like to dey twist stuff

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08
caracas:

How are they the ones to be employed ? [b] Besides with Peter obi as president even the devil will become a born again

No be under him as Anambra state gov dem dey use corpse of both guilty and innocent youth fill Akwuzu river? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection / Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari / Sani Tells FG: Hasten Efforts Before Boko Haram Moves Students Across Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.