Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds (9250 Views)

Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds / Aggrieved APC Factions Shift Battle To Court, Accuse Party Of Contempt / Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:08am On Jan 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Q88U4Gplo

Below is the video where Labor party supporters in Plateau state are complaining that their leader in Plateau state embezzled the mobilization money given to them to mobilize people to Peter Obi Campaign rally in Jos tomorrow.

They swore they won’t mobilize people to the campaign rally if the mobilization money is not released to them.
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1616178174983024643?s=46&t=DmRozReafsZthx765cRC_A

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:12am On Jan 20, 2023
Obiidiots will come online to scream they no dey pay for campaign rally mobilization to deceive their fellow gullible cretin.

This is exactly how they embezzled the mobilization fund for their Oyo state rally which people accused their party leader for.

Andre liver salt Party no go kill person.

131 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Anambra1stS0n: 3:20am On Jan 20, 2023
She heard that money was released, thank God they are not sharing money for the mobilization, so let watch out today, since money was not given to anybody for mobilization grin

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Yankee101: 3:20am On Jan 20, 2023
I pity anyone who trusts a Nigerian politician.

94 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Anambra1stS0n: 3:22am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
If we look at it now, it is one Igbo boy that will be used as the Labor party supper group coordinator in Plateau and that one will just be embezzling the money while those cute Hajia up there will be doing the work.

They even said they went to their coordinator house and he spoke to them rashly and sent them out.

On Election Day, Obi will faint when he start seeing the result coz all these mobilizers that can’t even be real during campaign mobilization will betray him as an agent at the poll on Election Day.

Watch out for Peter Obi campaign rally today, you will swallow your words grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Tomorrow now as usual, Obi will supervise another naming ceremony in Jos while Obiidiots crop the photos to save them from shame.

Below is his campaign picture in Niger, even Obi can’t even post a clearer picture on his Twitter profile, na so so cropped image he dey post.

Kwakwanso captured them right. From 1billion man March last year to naming ceremony crowd this year, by Election Day, they will be finished like Andrew Liver salt.

66 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by BossGerald: 3:24am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
If we look at it now, it is one Igbo boy that will be used as the Labor party supper group coordinator in Plateau and that one will just be embezzling the money while those cute Hajia up there will be doing the work.

They even said they went to their coordinator house and he spoke to them rashly and sent them out.

On Election Day, Obi will faint when he start seeing the result coz all these mobilizers that can’t even be real during campaign mobilization will betray him as an agent at the poll on Election Day.

No go kee yourself untop Obi matter...

At 3:17am you're still awake looking for Obi's thread here to spew rubbish...Obi dey deny you sleep??

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:24am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204395:
She heard that money was released, thank God they are not sharing money for the mobilization, so let watch out today, since money was not given to anybody for mobilization grin

Lol the campaign coordinator in Plateau already collected the money and embezzled it. Shey you no watch the video ni?

So the lady is doing the video so that Peter Obi national coordinator in Abuja can hear their plight and give them another mobilization fee or tell the man to release their money.

I’m sure before tomorrow they would have released it because the woman threatened that they won’t mobilize anyone to the rally from their group without that mobilization Money.

I’m sure it’ll just be like #2,000 per head.

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Anambra1stS0n: 3:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Yankee101:
I pity anyone who trusts a Nigerian politician.
I was hoping to see where they are sharing money for mobilization ObiDatti campaign said they don't have budget for crowd mobilization, so let watch the campaign rally today

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:25am On Jan 20, 2023
BossGerald:

No go kee yourself untop Obi matter...

At 3:17am you're still awake looking for Obi's thread here to spew rubbish...Obi dey deny you sleep??

I used Andrew liver salt that’s why I’m not sleeping.

Take one below!
Don’t thank me, thank Kwakwanso.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:28am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204435:

I was hoping to see where they are sharing money for mobilization ObiDatti campaign said they don't have budget for crowd mobilization, so let watch the campaign rally today

You are a liar. They are sharing money for mobilization at every campaign they go.

In Ekiti, they shared money and even gave buses to people that took them to the campaign ground. It’s 3k per head in Ekiti.

Even for the Niger own today, they still had issues with some people alleging that the mobilization promised to them was not paid. Some people game them.

There are too many crooks in labor party. On Election Day when big party pay better money to those LP agents, they will betray Obi at the ballot box.

Just wait and see.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Srredkita(m): 3:34am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
Obiidiots will come online to scream they no dey pay for campaign rally mobilization to deceive their fellow gullible cretin.

This is exactly how they embezzled the mobilization fund for their Oyo state rally which people accused their party leader for.

Andre liver salt Party no go kill person.
chairman why is it a party u said it's structureless and can't even win the election is always on your laps ,24/7. This 3am people are still sleeping but it baffles that there is something you guys are not telling us. Besides you people don't drag pdp that has the structure

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Anambra1stS0n: 3:41am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

Lol the campaign coordinator in Plateau already collected the money and embezzled it. Shey you no watch the video ni?

So the lady is doing the video so that Peter Obi national coordinator in Abuja can hear their plight and give them another mobilization fee or tell the man to release their money.

I’m sure before tomorrow they would have released it because the woman threatened that they won’t mobilize anyone to the rally from their group without that mobilization Money.

I’m sure it’ll just be like #2,000 per head.

Keep fooling yourself with mere assumption from a fraudulent group, when you guys accused LP for paying people to come for Ibadan rally after seeing huge crowd Datti came to Channels TV, clear the air, that's fabrication fron opposition after witnessing the huge crowd, he said they don't have budget for mobilization of crowd in any of their state rally, we know what APC are capable, the state governor who is Tinubu DG campaign know that LP rally in the state today will be huge that's why he recruited some elements to create false information, listening to hear and the video guy covering her you don't need a prophet to know it was stage. Since no evidence of money given to anybody let see and wait for scanty campaign rally today.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Anambra1stS0n: 3:43am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

You are a liar. They are sharing money for mobilization at every campaign they go.

In Ekiti, they shared money and even gave buses to people that took them to the campaign ground. It’s 3k per head in Ekiti.

Even for the Niger own today, they still had issues with some people alleging that the mobilization promised to them was not paid. Some people game them.

There are too many crooks in labor party. On Election Day when big party pay better money to those LP agents, they will betray Obi at the ballot box.

Just wait and see.
Show us video evidence were LP is sharing money, I can show you that of PDP and APC

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Srredkita:
chairman why is it a party u said it's structureless and can't even win the election is always on your laps ,24/7. This 3am people are still sleeping but it baffles that there is something you guys are not telling us. Besides you people don't drag pdp that has the structure

That’s because Obiidiots can’t desist from mentioning Tinubu name.

If you guys haven’t been mentioning Tinubu consistently, who will care about your mushroom party.

Can’t you see what Tinubu supporters always do is to mock you people lol. We know you can’t win and we are just using your labor in vain to catch cruise.

I can’t sleep coz I took Andrew liver salt.

48 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by tinsel: 3:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Those you see at his rallies are organic and are there only for their love for Peter and Nigeria. Nonsense.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:45am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204571:

Show us video evidence were LP is sharing money, I can show you that of PDP and APC

Above is a video where Labor party supporters themselves confirmed it. People that are on ground and not a lazy online photoshopper like you.

Below is SaharaReporters corroborating the fact that labor party share money.

Below is the link to the video on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/prettieadiela/status/1590972215696461824?s=46&t=mOuL8JV9ydVV6QOgU17Neg

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Srredkita(m): 3:46am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

That’s because Obiidiots can’t desist from mentioning Tinubu name.

If you guys haven’t been mentioning Tinubu consistently, who will care about your mushroom party.

Can’t you see what Tinubu supporters always do is to mock you people lol. We know you can’t win and we are just using your labor in vain to catch cruise.

I can’t sleep coz I took Andrew liver salt.
I will save this comment. I will show it to you After Feb 25.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:46am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204560:

Keep fooling yourself with mere assumption from a fraudulent group, when you guys accused LP for paying people to come for Ibadan rally after seeing huge crowd Datti came to Channels TV, clear the air, that's fabrication fron opposition after witnessing the huge crowd, he said they don't have budget for mobilization of crowd in any of their state rally, we know what APC are capable, the state governor who is Tinubu DG campaign know that LP rally in the state today will be huge that's why he recruited some elements to create false information, listening to hear and the video guy covering her you don't need a prophet to know it was stage. Since no evidence of money given to anybody let see and wait for scanty campaign rally today.

Lol you’re the one fooling yourself. Dey there dey play.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Srredkita:
I will save this comment. I will show it to you After Feb 25.

Lol you better no get heart attack on February.

It’s only a deluded person that will believe Peter obi will win a national election in Nigeria.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Anambra1stS0n: 3:47am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
Tomorrow now as usual, Obi will supervise another naming ceremony in Jos while Obiidiots crop the photos to save them from shame.

Below is his campaign picture in Niger, even Obi can’t even post a clearer picture on his Twitter profile, na so so cropped image he dey post.

Kwakwanso captured them right. From 1billion man March last year to naming ceremony crowd this year, by Election Day, they will be finished like Andrew Liver salt.

O
D
E this is Niger state rally, I know you are seriously in pain grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:49am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204603:

O
D
E this is Niger state rally, I know you are seriously in pain grin grin

Lol I can count the number of people in this
Pics. Even with the camera angle, e still no many reach normal Secondary school assembly.

This is the back view of the campaign in Niger. Don’t fool yourself.

That’s why you can never see the aerial view of any labor party presidential campaign. Because people will over laugh them. If e sure for you, show us the aerial view.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Anambra1stS0n: 3:49am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

Lol you’re the one fooling yourself. Dey there dey play.

Money in Tinubu's camp will commit suicide next month, Tinubu own is worst, he is not even sure of his own zone grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Anambra1stS0n: 3:53am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

Lol I can count the number of people in this
Pics. Even with the camera angle, e still no many reach normal Secondary school assembly.

This is the back view of the campaign in Niger. Don’t fool yourself.

That’s why you can never see the aerial view of any labor party presidential campaign. Because people will over laugh them. If e sure for you, show us the aerial view.

Bitter man I feel your pain grin grin propaganda will not help you watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e14OVZZ4iE8

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by BossGerald: 3:53am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

Take one below!

Just because of Peter obi??

Your own is finished...no go run mad like your brother that has been roaming under lagos bridge naked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:58am On Jan 20, 2023
BossGerald:

Just because of Peter obi??

Your own is finished...no go run mad like your brother that has been roaming under lagos bridge naked

You need to naked enter the lagoon like your Charly boy below. Make IPOB terrorists no even use you do suya before you reach Lagos.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by trutharena: 3:59am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204635:

Bitter man I feel your pain grin grin propaganda will not help you watch the video
https://youtu.be/e14OVZZ4iE

Anambra village boy, is this what is called aerial video?

You’re just as illiterate as your Obi you’re supporting.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by BossGerald: 4:06am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

You need to naked enter the lagoon like your Charly boy below. Make IPOB terrorists no even use you do suya before you reach Lagos.

Seems Apc brainless supporters are unrivalled in their naked game

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by BossGerald: 4:08am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

Identify yourself here grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Anambra1stS0n: 4:10am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

Take one below!
My happiness is that Kwankwaso is in the race he is doing a wonderful job, no wahala let PO be Andrew liver salt so far Kwankwaso is confident that he will win, let him remain in the race we have few more weeks to go grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration / 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri / "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.