Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds (12790 Views)

Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds / Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million / Pastor Nsikanabasi Ese Accuses Ephraim Inyang Of Embezzling N200m Christmas Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Emyogalanya: 8:13am On Mar 06
Keegan:

You go cry tire. Na so e be.
But you are the one on all Obi thread. Doing what

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by bizzle2: 8:13am On Mar 06
People are so ignorant, APC is in overdrive as usual with thier propaganda machine.
Everything in the said screenshots only point to the questionable acquisition allegations against Abure , which are already public knowledge.
ppl shouting fraudsters, criminals yenyenyen are lackeys of a party where ppl are embezzling billions of Naira in public funds , not to talk of accountability in party finances, . Lol the absolute irony.

I have read and read to see evidence of where and how party funds were mismanaged to no avail.

the economy has sank in 9 yrs and the crooks who are responsible are gloating over supposed internal rancours of another party .

important thing to note is the FS Yusuf guy has zero access to party funds has zero position in LP and is just a private supporter who happens to have been poached for a PR job for a different candidate. . . .
So what's all the holabaloo about ? When dollar is ₦1,600 plus and a bag of rice is over ₦75,000

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Nauttyprof(m): 8:23am On Mar 06
DenreleDave:
We can all agree now that Labour party, APC and PDP are all Bunch of thieves......

Tinubu, Obi and Atiku are all brothers looking for chance to chop more

The real thieves are on twitter chopping money from the campaign....

Peter Obi chop him own

Doyín okupe chop

Julius abure chop

Fsyusuf chop him own

Kweku chop her own

Aisha yesufu her chop

chop and many few other..

Dem dey even collect money to recognize fellow Nigerians as Peter obi supporters.... Some dey use am gain followers..

The ones wey I pity pass and pain me pass na our nairaland residents E-rats (Lagosfirstson SpartaOfLagos Vinnie2000 and co) and Facebook... These set get just 100mb to start threatening and attacking anyone that doesn't go with their choice grin grin grin.

The leaders wey dey chop money go get special whatsapp group where dem go decide on how to raise money from the mugus....

Then go to the general chat where ẹ-rats full. Tell them to start going online to blackmail others and all they get is 100mb grin grin grin cheesy

E-Rats on nairaland, how market grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We need to look beyond these same politicians if we want Nigeria to be great again

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Chibuzoripob: 8:23am On Mar 06
grin cheesy "FUEL DON BLOW THE FOOLISH OBIDIENTS CRIMINALS YANSH grin cheesy ".... Yes daddy 70 is a THIEF .

OK DADDY 71 IS A THIEF
ABURE 72 IS A THIEF
AISHA YESUF 73 IS A THIEF
ELUUUPS 74 ARE THIEVES grin
Top to bottom are THIEVES

OBIDIENTS 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 are THIEVES

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Omoawoke: 8:33am On Mar 06
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin

I don grab popcorn. grin. This episode sweet

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by dettolgel: 8:34am On Mar 06
anonymous1759:
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don’t want to hear pim from any Eluupeee members same people that believe their messiah got his ticket without sharing $$$ to LP delegates. These LP people are no different from all they criticize I’m happy that nonsense labor wind didn’t sway me.
BAT just to well after 4yrs so I can Mock their stupidity after 4yrs. Very Demonic Movement 🤮

I am glad it I'd happening that is how it should be. People should be held accountable. APC has refused Gadudollar to be prosecuted. I give it to LP let them clean out their house. Simple. They should not tow the path of APC and PDP where such things are swept under the rug.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by dettolgel: 8:37am On Mar 06
Chibuzoripob:
grin cheesy "FUEL DON BLOW THE FOOLISH OBIDIENTS CRIMINALS YANSH grin cheesy ".... Yes daddy 70 is a THIEF .

OK DADDY 71 IS A THIEF
ABURE 72 IS A THIEF
AISHA YESUF 73 IS A THIEF
ELUUUPS 74 ARE THIEVES grin
Top to bottom are THIEVES

OBIDIENTS 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 are THIEVES

I am glad they are blowing it open. Today Gadudollar has secured judgement not to be prosecuted for the bribe was caught on tape. If only APC and PDP will blow open the can of worm in their parties we will all have viable parties to look up to.

I think Obidients are courages to do they should send a message that their party is not a resting place for thieves.

It is up to Obi to take charge and ensure that those involve face the law. Otherwise he isn't different from any other politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by caracas: 8:39am On Mar 06
anonymous1759:
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don’t want to hear pim from any Eluupeee members same people that believe their messiah got his ticket without sharing $$$ to LP delegates. These LP people are no different from all they criticize I’m happy that nonsense labor wind didn’t sway me.
BAT just to well after 4yrs so I can Mock their stupidity after 4yrs. Very Demonic Movement 🤮
You sure say you get sense like this?Did any OBIDIENT tell you that they are all saints ? Obidients are Peter obi followers and so far this saga even vindicates him more…..
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by StJasper(m): 8:43am On Mar 06
PureFace1:
Most of these people are just political jobber seeking to gain access to the national treasury and loot their share.

What concerns APC with in this matter now?

Are you so blinded by sentiments that you can't read or reason rightly?
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by bjdon: 8:50am On Mar 06
Edo matter will alwasy bring problems for those who don't mean well grin grin

Obidients are learning a hard leassson. Edo no be Abia!!!
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by JohnnA1: 8:51am On Mar 06
Kay25:
Obi kekerenke obi kokoronko obi..shey una dey see person wey won transform Nigeria in one day?he could not even smell the thieves besides him he wants to catch arm robbers looting Nigeria dey play
OBI HIMSELF NA THIEF!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by eneye1(m): 8:53am On Mar 06
DenreleDave:
We can all agree now that Labour party, APC and PDP are all Bunch of thieves......

Peter Obi chop him own

Doyín okupe chop

Julius abure chop

Fsyusuf chop him own

Kweku chop her own

Aisha yesufu her chop

Dem dey even collect money to recognize fellow Nigerians as Peter obi supporters.... Some dey use am gain followers..

The ones wey I pity pass and pain me pass na our nairaland residents E-rats (Lagosfirstson SpartaOfLagos Vinnie2000 and co) and Facebook... These set get just 100mb to start threatening and attacking anyone that doesn't go with their choice grin grin grin.

The leaders wey dey chop money go get special whatsapp group where dem go decide on how to raise money from the mugus....

Then go to the general chat where ẹ-rats full. Tell them to start going online to blackmail others and all they get is 100mb grin grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some of us knew from the beginning that they are no different.
Even Obi himself.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by princefunm: 8:56am On Mar 06
Here is my take on this.

I have read through all available documents on the allegations against "Obidients"

In all honesty, I find the allegations laughable.

This is at best diversionary.

At this present moment when Nigeria is facing all sorts of problems: food inflation, purchasing power degradation, massive lootings, fiscal ineptitude and cluelessness by officials of CBN and even more.

And yet in the face of all this, Nigerians choose to throw spittle at a failed election campaign. That just goes to show how gullible many Nogerians are. While critical issues are still raging, enemies of the opposition throw propaganda out because they know, it would take attention of Nigerians away from more important issues.

And like the sheeples they all are, it works everytime.

OK....so agents in LP camp embezzled monies. SOOOOOOOOOOO

APC did so too with bullion vans and the blood of innocent Nigerian Youths.

And let's also not forget too, that Baba is still doing more with his excessively long convoys that he never really rides in anyway.

Do Nigerians forget so easily. Do they forget what it was that the yearnings and cry of the Obidienst were. WHere Obidienst really fighting for LP or where they really demanding for something better.

Do the failings of the current administration not justify the yearnings and cry of obidients back then?

If you say LP paid influencers, would it not also make sense to say APC is paying influencers right now to throw irrelevant dirt on Obidients.

NIGERIA......WHY .....

E no dey tire una ni?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by seunowa(f): 9:00am On Mar 06
Emyogalanya:
Imagine what a well trained mod posted on front page. Pls dear Nairaland stop spreading hate across the country for god's Sake its not an official labour party handle and Obidients ends with Obi. This is an election in edo state Obi has no stake in it except for Moral support. We should realy stop this Stigmatisation.
two people fight in agulu , they are Obidients.
man gets killed in onitsha, he is Obidient
woman gives birth to twin in Anambra she is Obidient
landlord and tenant Argue over Rent Obidients
man Shoots friend in south africa Obidients
plane crashes in us Obidients
don't you even get Tired of your own Jokes. Thats how atiku was dragging Tinubu over chicago results and you kept on calling on Obi/Obidients.
Keep your fo*l mo**th shut. Nigerians now know better.... #Abureisacriminal#

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by pquaver(m): 9:02am On Mar 06
samogo1:
Peter Obi needs to work hard to bring all these people guilty to book

He is part and parcel of the whole thing.. Dont be naive... I can't believeu see him as a saint..

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by crixlight2(m): 9:27am On Mar 06
magoo10:
Anything to boost the frustrated ego of apcshits
What is remaining for APC sycophants is to link the present economic summersault to Obidients.
They are exhausted of defending agbado failures.
lol Wetin bring APC to this matter , Obidient Dey fight each other , you Dey blame APC . If you really want to change Nigeria then you people need to take responsibility of any unah shortcomings not blaming someone else just the way APC always blame PDP , if labor is also blaming other party for their flaws then what is the different between Labour Party and every other Nigeria party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by candygist: 9:42am On Mar 06
Chinjo2:
Labour party is as useless as other political parties in Nigeria.
Edo voted enmass for Peter Obi and not for labour Party

Is Peter Obi a registered political party ?
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Kay25(m): 10:04am On Mar 06
Emyogalanya:
What is Obi.s case in this
Nothing but dont place emphasis too much on a man as a Messiah
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by anonymous1759(m): 10:10am On Mar 06
caracas:

You sure say you get sense like this?Did any OBIDIENT tell you that they are all saints ? Obidients are Peter obi followers and so far this saga even vindicates him more…..

No be only vindicate , a saint that got his ticket for free according to brainwashed zombies.
I don’t have issue with anybody but the gaslighting you guys are throwing to other party supporters is what annoys me ,

Everyone knows Presidential ticket is not for free except you’re the owner of the party and you think Lp delegate gave your messiah free tick while you mock others for sharing dollars is the logic I don’t understand, if you believe the ticket is free then you need a checkup upstairs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by slowice(m): 10:13am On Mar 06
DenreleDave:

Peter Obi chop him own

Doyín okupe chop

Julius abure chop

Fsyusuf chop him own

Kweku chop her own

Aisha yesufu her chop

This has nothing to do with Peter Obi and you know it

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by osothermal(m): 10:17am On Mar 06
What concern me and Labour Party, I voted for obi

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by magoo10(m): 10:19am On Mar 06
crixlight2:

lol Wetin bring APC to this matter , Obidient Dey fight each other , you Dey blame APC . If you really want to change Nigeria then you people need to take responsibility of any unah shortcomings not blaming someone else just the way APC always blame PDP , if labor is also blaming other party for their flaws then what is the different between Labour Party and every other Nigeria party
so you where you belong?
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by NinjaMetahuman: 10:24am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

Yoruba, Hause, SS, MB just gather come use Biafrans cashout.

I'm sure Aisha would have bought another house by now
thats why Simon ekpa was frustrated that time.

All the money they normally get from donations in biafran campaign was connered by those doing obidient. Cos those ones were heavily donating to them and everyone just eating fat instead of them.

It really pained him.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Krankhead: 10:39am On Mar 06
ezechi24:
If you believe this nonsense propaganda you are either dumb or foolish....😂😂😂

Same people that said UAE has started issue visas hahah...ABEG make Una shift
Your head need forensic examination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by commoditiesnig: 10:42am On Mar 06
Sheuns:
Not a single activist known so far is doing it for a genuine and selfless purpose. Majority are in for the money.
Lol.. I tell you
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Obakoolex(m): 10:59am On Mar 06
Emyogalanya:
Imagine what a well trained mod posted on front page. Pls dear Nairaland stop spreading hate across the country for god's Sake its not an official labour party handle and Obidients ends with Obi. This is an election in edo state Obi has no stake in it except for Moral support. We should realy stop this Stigmatisation.
don't you even get Tired of your own Jokes. Thats how atiku was dragging Tinubu over chicago results and you kept on calling on Obi/Obidients.
Listen to yourself, do you think everyone no get sense like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Erons2000(f): 11:00am On Mar 06
APC the propaganda machine, believe this trash at Ur own risk,I will rather bliv tinubu is a clean man dan 2 bliv such lies.....APC d drug barons

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Incrediblekutty(m): 11:09am On Mar 06
Òkan Gbogbo yin O nii bale

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Austineva(m): 11:17am On Mar 06
chopnaira:

Ironically, Simon Ekpa said they were fraudulent. Alot of people dismissed him. He was 110 percent correct.
I'm telling you, brotherly. Don't mind them
Ellu pee=fraud/Criminality/yahoo yahoo
Tufia
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Iziquiel(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06
caracas:

You're the one without sense just like the dullard Obi. The same Yusuf and Sareh Ibrahim that insulted and called other people thieves just because they supported other candidates are now enmeshed in fraud and even asking for money to give their support to Politicians in LP and you still have the temerity to say the rubbish you said.

Didn't you know there are good and bad people in every group when you categorized people in other groups as thieves ? Or you think it's everyone who supported PBAT and Atiku during the last elections were paid?

It's idiots like you that believed it's possible to run for a political office in Nigeria or anywhere in the world and not give SHISHI.
I know you won't still grow some senses now that it has come to light that the "we no dey give SHISHI" slogan was just a farce

Empty skull!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by Arostar2023: 12:32pm On Mar 06
In all these, I am yet to see where Peter Obi is accussed of corruption or stealing.
Re: Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 12:35pm On Mar 06
Emyogalanya:

Yours is the only sensible comment I have read on this thread. People don't read to understand anymore. They are just quick to call people names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work / Ibim Sememitari Of NDDC Visits Okorocha (pics) / Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.