Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris (16921 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) / Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by cjfavour(m): 12:55am On Mar 06
Tribalism is to too bad. Look at what PO said:
I am not desperate to be president, I am desperate to make Nigeria work,” Obi stated while adding that young Nigerians should be productively engaged in order to eliminate poverty and crime,” Obi said.

The former Anambra State governor also said it was a shame for Ukraine, a war-torn country, to donate grains to Nigeria when Niger State alone can feed the whole of Africa. What crime did PO commit that you people are crucifying him? .
Slytiger:

It means Peter Obi the agulu messiah is daft for trying to misinform Nigerians for cheap political gains.
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by sweetkev(m): 5:17am On Mar 06
360command:
When africa achieved her independence, one of the things Africa said was to look into africanization; we said we must feed ourselves. We started with agriculture, OBJ came out with a program called "operation feed the nation". Today, our agriculture is in a sorry state. Ali Mazrui was right, he said, "Africa is the only continent in the world that produce what it does not consume and consume what it does not produce".

How can we allow ourselves to have gotten below average by seeking grains from a country ravaged with war when in true form, we are supposed to be donating to the ravage country at war.

Where have we gone wrong... Africa must rise and not slumber on her feet.
That shows you that organisation called African Union (AU) are very useless.
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by Teymanhenry(f): 6:01am On Mar 06
I don't think this is about Peter Obi or Tinubu. It should be about why we can't make judicious use of our lands to grow crops just like Ukraine. Rather we'll be here arguing which politician is a better liar. The only way Nigeria will be better is when we all inform and educate ourselves I the truth...
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by ufotunang: 6:01am On Mar 06
Even Ukraine that is in war now...the Ukraine economy is still better than Nigeria
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by ufotunang: 6:02am On Mar 06
What did you expect from a president that only told you that…it's my turn?
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by sulaak(m): 6:56am On Mar 06
Nemere2020:

https://dailytimesng.com/accepting-grains-from-ukraine-does-not-make-nigeria-a-failed-country-fg/

Why does Nigeria always copy a country's failures? Egypt is mostly desert and produces the most grain in Africa Egypt also produce 60,000 MW of electricity to Nigeria 4000 MW.

He said, “Egypt gets about 60 per cent of its grains from Ukraine. The fact that Egypt gets about 60 per cent of its grains from Ukraine does not make it a failed state.
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by olamilekan9(m): 8:01am On Mar 06
Later now some useless people go talk say nothing abroad,imagine country wey dey fight war for years now,they still get stable light 💡 24/7 come still dey dash another country food 😂😂😂.
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by koyeni(m): 8:30am On Mar 06
Emman08:

As in! They even compared Buhari with Donald Trump when they criticized his bloated vehicle convoys. How people defend these clowns I'll never understand

We go dy alright las las
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by Emman08: 8:57am On Mar 06
Burob:
Go tell them for Ghana say you are not Nigerian?

You no get shame, Nigerians are bad & corrupt, but you are different?

Keep abusing yourself, hungry oblivious minded Nigerian thing, way The Ukraine dash food.

Okay grin grin

Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by Suncheks(m): 9:08am On Mar 06
The man sounded more reasonable than the legendary liar Lai Muhammad. It's seems we've got an information minister who can react to issues basically on facts rather than propaganda.
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by OALandAgents: 12:51pm On Mar 06
How can a supposedly war-torn country be donating grains to Nigeria?

Make it make sense!

Never take any free gifts from your enemy and Caucasians are the enemy of us, the afro-melanated race , I am certain those grains are unsafe for human consumption.

Probably contaminated by nuclear radiation.
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by YourGFsnatcher: 1:11pm On Mar 06
Ofunaofu:
It actually means that Tinubu is working afterall Egypt and other European countries receives grains from war-torn Ukraine
Not donations..they buy with their money. Huge difference
And why are u people so comfortable with failure comparison? It makes you feel better to know you are not the only one not doing well And can u compare the state of living of Egypt and Nigeria?
Why do u always rush to accept failure based on low standard? Don't u have high standards? Or is ur destiny to remain with the loosers?
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by Ofunaofu: 1:19pm On Mar 06
YourGFsnatcher:

Not donations..they buy with their money. Huge difference
And why are u people so comfortable with failure comparison? It makes you feel better to know you are not the only one not doing well And can u compare the state of living of Egypt and Nigeria?
Why do u always rush to accept failure based on low standard? Don't u have high standards? Or is ur destiny to remain with the loosers?

Don't get me wrong

I am not comfortable with making failure comparisons. There is nothing to compare. Tinubu is failure personified and can't be compared.

1 Like

Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by mypulus: 2:47pm On Mar 06
May all Agbados end up like this.

Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by steeltrust: 3:51pm On Mar 06
Burob:
Hypocrisy in motion for the disgruntled oblivious Obidients like yourself allthewayup, racoon & co.

Since the war began, the Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research institute.

That na war torn country to you? That aid way Yankee alone give them go pay all Nigerians debt, & your next generations debt.
another slowpoke on the loose
Imagine I give you money make you take hold your self from life crisis
Then you carry am give dangote when no need am wen de more comfortable than you say you be Watin

De zuzu de go

You can’t be an agbado and have sense
It normal 😂🤣
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by ikdaddy01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06
Egypt received grain after they sent theirs to Gaza.
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by YourGFsnatcher: 4:47pm On Mar 06
Ofunaofu:

Don't get me wrong

I am not comfortable with making failure comparisons. There is nothing to compare. Tinubu is failure personified and can't be compared. 
Awesome
Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by goldmatrix(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06
It is a regular norm of a rich begger..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 CIA Assets In Nigeria / LAGOS To Connect Ikorodu With Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.